Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White

images 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • apahilaj
    09-18 02:18 PM
    Dear Apahilaj:
    You may wait till the end of this week and then call the USCIS. The FP notices may be on the way.

    I also have a question for you: Did you submit your 485 applications directly to the Texas Service Center Or Nebraska, and on which date?

    I have sent mine to TSC directly on July 24, 2007, and have received nothing; no checks are cleared, either, till today. Thanks.

    Thank you all for responding.

    I had submitted my application on July 2nd to NSC which later got transferred to TSC. TSC Notice date for application is August 27th.

    I tend to agree - it must be dependent upon the availability of appointments also at ASC. I will wait till the end of this week and then give them a call.

    BTW, how do I get to speak to a level 2 representative?

    Thanks again.





    wallpaper 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • glus
    11-19 01:06 PM
    Hi All,

    My wife entered US on H4 Visa. Her H4 is valid until Oct 2009. Last year, she got her EAD and started working on EAD. If she has to travel out of the country and come back, can she do it on H4 until 2009 or will she need an AP now that she has used her EAD..

    Could anyone please share..Apologies if this is a repeat. Could not find any info on the forums.

    Generally speaking, it is always better to re-enter on nonimmigrant visa than on AP. This is because when one re-enters on non-immigrant visa, one receives a non-immigrant status, which is great. H4 is not dependent on EAD or vice versa. Remember, to loose H4 visa status you need to brake immigration law or do something that violates the immigration law. Technically speaking, if one works on EAD, one does not brake any law due to the EAD being valid. So yes, she can re-enter on h4, receiving H-4 status, and still work as long as EAD is valid. This is a gray area, but as per my attorney it is allowable due to the vague nature of the INA (Immigration and Naturalization Act), which states, that one looses non-immigrant status when one "works without authorization." However, think about it. If one is on H-4, one works on EAD at the same time, one does not loose non-immigrant status because such a person performs "authorized employment" through valid EAD.
    Regards,





    2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011-Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited-
  • 2011-Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited-



  • NikNikon
    November 30th, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Us Nikonians will enjoy having you on our team Owen. ;)





    2011 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • kinaz
    01-31 09:32 AM
    Hi! I was on H4 for 3.5 years before getting a H1 when I joined a Residency program as a Pediatrician. Since for residency we sign 1 year contracts at the beginning of each year, my H1's are being done similarly as well. So they apply for 1 year H1's every year. I am in my 2nd and will be getting the 3 rd one in a few months.
    My question...does my 3.5 year on H4 get counted towards the H1's 6 year limit.
    Thanks in advance. Regards,RS



    more...


    2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • kondur_007
    09-24 02:38 PM
    Thanks for all your replies. Your information is helpful. I will talk to an attorney and will take a decision.

    Good decision. Wish you best of luck!:)





    2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. Bright White 2011 Jeep
  • Bright White 2011 Jeep



  • Siddharta
    01-10 11:23 PM
    I have Canadian GC since 2.9 years ago. I have to move to Canada in the next 2-3 months in order to maintain it. Should I move? I have stable job in US. I mostly thought I would have received my US GC by now. Is there any legal implications if I don't move. Do I just have to mail my canadian GC back to canadian consultate?



    more...


    2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • tonyHK12
    10-20 10:04 AM
    I understand your frustration, but its like holding IV responsible for getting your GC - that does not seem right.

    Contributing now is important; and after getting gc's, its equally important to support the people who are still stuck in the process.

    Yeah I agree, I'm a regular donor anyway. If my GC is getting delayed, then for every year after 2012 I would cut my rent by 100-200 a month :) All other expenses too.





    2010 2011-Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • vamsi_poondla
    02-06 05:03 PM
    Job duties and same/similar job functions will be deciding factor. If your GC is for Programmer Analyst and if you become manager as Assets Manager, it will be an issue. If you are promoted as IT manager having significant overlap of job functions, you should be fine.

    if you are like my manager, who forgot how to open IDE and always works on some obsolete excel sheets/ project plans/ outlook, you will have trouble...

    Bottomline, dont leave development even if you become manager.



    more...


    2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
  • Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara



  • pointlesswait
    06-03 05:58 PM
    zaara dhek kar reply kar na yaar..
    the guy who posted....is definitely a "zombie".. ..chumma screwing around in life...


    Set up your own company LLC. and ask them to sign corp-corp or 1099 and you be the sole owner of this company.

    This way even if you dont get full time offer you can defend self employment.

    W2 Contract can be a problem because of USCIS's perception of permanent job.





    hair 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • nashim
    06-06 04:38 PM
    I am in the similar situation but we never know when and what documents are needed since every day immigration law is changing, keeping that in mind, I renewed mine and my spouse�s EAD



    more...


    2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. The new 2011 Jeep Wrangler
  • The new 2011 Jeep Wrangler



  • maximus777
    04-29 08:22 PM
    Health care in India rocks! :cool:
    Learn America - we dont need insurance nor do we need to foot outrageous hospital bills:D





    hot 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • uma001
    03-15 09:01 AM
    L1 has been in use for past 12 years...and the L1 holders have been working at client sites.
    TCS never does grean cards, WIPRO rarely does, that too in 5th year of H1. InFOSYS rarely does. CTS is the one who does many H1s, L1s and green cards, green cards in EB1.
    When consulting companies are misusing H1s, why cant companies like TCS,WIPRO,CTS,HCL misuse L1s...Nobody is honest in US. Nobody is working honestly in US. Less than 1% in US are honest. And those people will be working as developer forever.



    more...


    house 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • mrsr
    07-31 09:14 PM
    is he a self filer? or done through attorney





    tattoo Bright White 2011 Jeep 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. Bright White 2011 Jeep
  • Bright White 2011 Jeep



  • va_dude
    10-19 12:25 PM
    You better get a second opinion before taking any such meds.



    more...


    pictures 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • waitforevergc
    03-05 06:16 PM
    Means the whole US is going to be screwed? FDIC is like our mother ship.





    dresses 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • maddipati1
    02-04 06:11 PM
    i used to think based on I-131 instructions that, if we leave before AP aprroval, its considered abandoning 485. but my lawyer clarified that, thats true only if u dont have any oher status than AOS. if i leave before AP approval i can use H1 stamp to get back in and use AP for travel next time.

    thx LIGP



    more...


    makeup Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • prem_goel
    08-29 11:06 AM
    please post if anyone has been in the same situation?





    girlfriend Bright White 2011 Jeep 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • scorpioduo
    04-17 03:53 PM
    I think you should be OK





    hairstyles The new 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara White. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
  • 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited



  • kondur_007
    10-16 12:11 PM
    I am a July 2nd filer with PD of OCT 2006. I am planning to switch my employer using EAD. Should I notify USCIS with AC21? What is my best option? What is the risk?
    I appriciate your help.
    Thank you

    There are two options here:

    1. Document that you are porting using AC 21; keep the documentation with lawyer but do not send it to the USCIS

    2. Send the above documentation to USCIS.

    The best option for YOU depends on specifics of the case: details of PERM (job title, job description, prevailing wage, location etc), your new job (job title, job description, wage, location, financial stability of the company etc) and your immigration history. (any out of status time etc). This decision is best made by a competent lawyer so that you do not face problems in future.
    I will highly advise you to get help from a good and competent lawyer; it's money worth spent.
    Good Luck.





    sammyb
    10-09 04:24 PM
    E. EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

    The receipt of demand from Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices has far exceeded their earlier indications of cases eligible for immediate processing. As a result, it has been necessary to hold most of the Employment cut-off dates for November. At this time, it is not possible to provide any estimates regarding future cut-off date movements.





    needGCcool
    08-08 06:56 PM
    I also have receipt numbers beginning with WAC and filed in NSC. I was able to open a SR last month for self and spouse. During my infopass apt, the IO suggested that I could also open a SR by calling USCIS if I believe my case is not being processed within their window.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment