Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits

images doing the splits. cartoon Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. cartoon girl doing splits
  • cartoon girl doing splits



  • walking_dude
    10-30 01:52 PM
    WA, Bill Gates is with you.

    He attended Senate Commitee hearing to help you! Read his testimony and get inspired.

    http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/exec/billg/speeches/2007/03-07Senate.mspx (http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/exec/billg/speeches/2007/03-07Senate.mspx)





    wallpaper cartoon girl doing splits Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. cartoon girl doing splits
  • cartoon girl doing splits



  • krishnam70
    02-17 06:59 PM
    PD: October 2, 2002
    Country: India
    First Labor: EB3 (approved in May 2006)
    First I-140 approved: July 2006
    Second Labor: EB2 (filed in June 2007 and approved in December 07)
    Second I-140: Filed in January 2008 requesting retention of priority date
    I-485: Filed in April 2008
    Second I-140 approved in August 2008 with incorrect priority date
    Contacted AILA in December 2008 because priority date was incorrect on second approved I-140.
    USCIS email on February 9.

    Enjoy

    - kris





    Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. cartoon girl doing splits
  • cartoon girl doing splits



  • kothuri
    06-10 10:24 AM
    My opinion is it is better to get a lawyer to file Nunc Pro tunc.

    Read this article on the same. http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nunpro.html

    It means if not then now or some thing like that. I guess it is a latin or greek..not sure though.





    2011 cartoon girl doing splits Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. cartoon girl doing splits
  • cartoon girl doing splits



  • gdhiren
    07-10 12:12 AM
    I am planning to be there little after 11 AM with Flowers. hey, how about getting a car full of flowers delivering by our own hands? Now that I am thinking about it, in stead of people sending $32 online we should have bought the flowers locally (using paypal). Is it too late?

    Let's do it, guys. It's time for some real work.



    more...


    Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. cartoon girl doing splits
  • cartoon girl doing splits



  • yogeshmanohar
    07-19 10:55 AM
    We are travelling next month from SFO on advance parole and expired I 94 and expired visa stamp in passport (but valid I 797) . I 140 is approved and we have EAD.
    I was little worried about PoE scrutiny.. Above posts have made me little more comfortable about the travel.

    Thanks guys.





    Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. cartoon girl doing splits
  • cartoon girl doing splits



  • bipin
    03-17 05:53 PM
    I was working with a company until November 2007. I went to India in Dec and came back in Feb and was out of project until April 2008. During this time my relation with my employer gone bad and he threatened to cancel my H1 & I140 application. I transferred my H1 to the new company and is on project and is working with them from May 2008 till now. For the 8 months I worked in 2008 I got a total salary of 50,000 based on annual salary of $75K. This is less than the prevailing wages. Since my W2 is only $50,000 I'm worried about my immigration prospects. I’m in my 6th year and just started my Labor process with the new company.

    My current company is ready to help me, but they cannot run any payroll for last year, but can provide bonus for last year to make the total of last year up to $60k. They are a small co. and have never done this before.

    How can we include this bonus in my W2 (I haven't filed my taxes so far, the company also hasn't filed their 2008 taxes)



    more...


    Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. cartoon girl doing splits
  • cartoon girl doing splits



  • skalra
    03-19 11:06 PM
    If you have advance parole, check with your lawyer if you can use AP to come back. Now that you applied for stamping, AVR is out of question but AP is still an option.

    I am going to Toronto next month and was thinking of getting my visa stamped, but after hearing few horror stories, I am inclined towards using AVR or AP to come back.





    2010 cartoon girl doing splits Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. doing the splits. cartoon
  • doing the splits. cartoon



  • seekerofpeace
    09-04 11:39 AM
    Folks;

    I received an approval notification through the CRIS system of USCIS. Almost everyone who I saw got approved got a CPO and welcome message email. Don't know what to make out of it...my lawyer is also mum on the issue.

    Here is the content:

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On September 3, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

    Also I as the primary applicant only received the mail...my wife's status is still unchanged...

    Best,

    SoP



    more...


    Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. cartoon girl doing splits
  • cartoon girl doing splits



  • priderock
    06-20 05:44 PM
    its kinda interesting why there is no appointment available sooner. I am in florida and i heard frmo my attorney on Thursday.. and called 3 doctors Friday morning.. all three said come down right now. Finally went to one of them the same day in the afternoon.. he did some blood work.. gave me MMR and TD.. and did TB test. I want back today morning and got my all the reports.

    As far as I know, we need to get only one blood work done.. doctor can test both HIV and Syph in the same one.

    There are places (even though not remote) , you cant get appointments for weeks. There must be different reasons for that. I don't think any one answered the OP question:

    What blood tests need to be done (apart from HIV and Siphyllis)?





    hair cartoon girl doing splits Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. cartoon girl doing splits
  • cartoon girl doing splits



  • ImmigrationAnswerMan
    06-29 12:22 PM
    Anil:

    While you can apply for an H-1B, the petition will not be approved for a change of status. Rather you will have to go back to your home country at the end of your L-1 status and apply for the H-1B visa in your home country, based upon the approved H-1B petition.

    This is because your status will expire with the expiration of your I-94. So there will be a gap of about a month or so between your I-94 expiring in August and the H-1B petition start date of October 1st.

    Your wife's status is tied to your status, so she will have to leave with you and come back on H-4 or get her own H-1B. She will not be able to work on H-4.

    Whether or not you can apply for a green card now depends on what category you are eligible to apply in. The answer is probably no. Your L-1 was probably denied because you could not show that you had developed your company enough in the past year to warrant an extension of the L. That same issue is going to be a problem with you being able to file for an EB-1 multinational manager or executive. Any other category you are probably eligible for is going to require you to go through the PERM process.



    more...


    Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. cartoon girl doing splits
  • cartoon girl doing splits



  • delhirocks
    07-26 10:39 AM
    Ha...

    Just on the lighter note I wonder if even USCIS ignores that mistake and give you and your co-worker's wife a GC.





    hot cartoon girl doing splits Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. actually doing the split
  • actually doing the split



  • qplearn
    12-19 10:31 AM
    Are we going to continue calling Sen.Cornyn's office such that he will be motivated to get SKIL bill cleared at the beginning of next year?

    If we are persistent, maybe he will want to get the bill cleared successfully.
    Good idea. Should we orchestrate our calls so that there is no more and no less than 5 calls every day? I agree we have to persistent on this because he is our only hope.



    more...


    house cartoon girl doing splits Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. Minzy of 2NE1 doing the splits
  • Minzy of 2NE1 doing the splits



  • longwait4gc
    02-23 04:58 PM
    Talk to your company lawyer first. I can try to answer few questions based on my interpretation which might be wrong.
    Hi,
    I just started my 5th year on H1-B (EB-2) at a very large software firm. I also have a Masters degree from a good university etc. I was delaying filing my PERM (part stupidity and partly thinking of changing my job). Now, I received information from the company that new PERM applications may be impacted because we had layoffs recently. Although I am not personally aware of anyone with my job title being fired, I am wondering if they will wait for 6 months after the layoffs to actually start filing new applications.
    I am new to this, and this may be a simple question. What usually happens? Do they put off all PERM applications for 6 months after layoffs? Does this mean that companies that have not had layoffs can continue to file PERM applications?
    Yes, if there is no layoff you can continue file PERM in that company. If there is layoffs and you file PERM then they will reject it after that your company can file request for reconsideration.
    I ask this because I am thinking that maybe then I should look for a company that has not had layoffs (best of luck to me, right? :) I think there's a couple out there :) ). If I do go down this route, can I start a PERM application immediately or do I have to work at the company for a while before I can do this?
    Yes you can start PERM but make sure you negotiate this condition before accepting their job.

    I am also worried that the PERM could get delayed by 6 months or more because there might be more layoffs. If there are further delays in the time to be approved (more than a year), then I might be cutting it really close as far as my H1-B term goes. Is anyone in a similar situation? Am I at risk here? What happens if PERM filing is in process when H1-B duration comes to an end? Do I just have to leave?
    If the priority date is 365 days old then they can file extension for H1B. You will get yearly extensions until your I140 is approved. Best of luck.

    A lot of these are maybe newbie questions, but I am kind of worried and I would appreciate it if you can contribute answers to whichever questions of mine that you are familiar with.

    Thanks





    tattoo cartoon girl doing splits Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. girlfriend cartoon girl doing
  • girlfriend cartoon girl doing



  • vasa
    07-12 10:25 AM
    how can he say Hail for Natives (he isnt one) Natives are RED INDIANS and not these people.



    more...


    pictures cartoon girl doing splits Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. Which Girl Rocks the Splits
  • Which Girl Rocks the Splits



  • Saralayar
    07-27 10:58 AM
    Since I did not know how to write my name in my native alphabet, I askd my wife to write it for me. Is this an issue? Is there any requirement that one must write the name in native alphabet in one's own handwriting?
    Who is going to verify that it is your handwriting???:p Don't think and worry too much...;)





    dresses actually doing the split Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. Funny Tennis Photos Doing The
  • Funny Tennis Photos Doing The



  • Ramba
    09-17 06:53 PM
    My PD is July 2004,
    RD July 2, 2007 - NSC
    ND : Aug 9, 2007
    I-140 (EB2) approved in Nov 2006 (Single I140)
    NC Cleared Oct 2007
    Biometrics Updated by USCIS on Feb 2009
    Case Preajudicated on Apr 13 2009 after response to EVL Rfe received by USCIS.
    Last slud on Apr 14, 2009.

    I opened SR's on 3rd Sept 2009 to check the status of my I-485 and got a disturbing email that I am in EB3 category and visa not available. Opened another SR to clarify this but did not get proper reply. Also they said they cannot correct the EB category.
    Went for an infopass today and the IO told that my current EB classification is E37 and my spouse as E39. This means that I am in EB3. (See GC codes - GREEN CARD CATEGORY CODES (http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/125892951/green-card-category-codes))

    ?
    Look a like USCIS has put me in incorrect EB classfication. My Attorney said he will write to USCIS but I wanted to know if I can do anything to get this corrected.
    I wanted to know if anyone faced similar issue and how to fix this .
    Is there a normal/expedited way to contact USCIS-NSC to correct this type of issues?
    Because of this mistake I am seriously affected and losing precious time when the dates for EB2 are current.

    PLEASE HELP.:confused: :mad:

    what does your I-140 approval notice say? Have you showed the I-140 notice to IO at infopass?



    more...


    makeup cartoon girl doing splits Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. cartoon girl doing splits
  • cartoon girl doing splits



  • rgrant
    04-04 07:55 AM
    I e-filed for EAD recently and got my biometrics appointment within two weeks, and got the card about 5 weeks after applying. My wife went through the paper process a few months back, and the card took nearly 3 months to arrive. So from this unscientific test, I think that e-filing is much faster for EAD at least.





    girlfriend girlfriend cartoon girl doing Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. Superhero Doing The Splits
  • Superhero Doing The Splits



  • MYGCBY2010
    10-02 05:17 PM
    Hi all,

    I just got the below update from the USCIS website regarding my case.
    Has anybody received this?.. What is the possible Evidence that they may be looking for?. Who receives such notice (Me or My lawyer)... Normally what response time would be given?... Please advise...



    Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

    we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.





    hairstyles cartoon girl doing splits Cartoon Girl Doing The Splits. how to do the splits.
  • how to do the splits.



  • gcnirvana
    04-20 11:29 AM
    I am not sure about the voting schedule but the immigration bill will be debated in the Senate during the last two weeks of May.

    I read this in USA Today:
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., has set aside the last two weeks of May for debate on an immigration bill; House Democrats hope to act before the August recess.
    --------





    hypersphere
    01-05 03:51 PM
    TIme to make this site a paid site with tightly controlled information access and forum features available only to the members.
    What is the purpose of increasing the membership is a majority are non contributing members. Doesnt money buys us much more then the membership numbers? Making this site a paid site will drive away most members but the remaining will provide a continuous revenue stream.





    sankar_203
    09-25 02:40 PM
    In my case, H1B already expired. I have used it for 7 years. Now I am on EAD after 7 years of H1B.

    In that case you are going to file H1-B based on your 140 approval..Since you are in 7th year..you may get 2 years of H1-B.. it would be good back up for your 485..you know these days employers are doing crazy things and USCIS is making mistakes and i have also noticed your PD , may 2007 so we have a long way to go on this ship..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment