idd
09-19 04:26 PM
Originally posted by fadingblack
Anyway, do you think is that good to buy it or do you think you can do the same stuff with photoshop?? I'm afraid painter is much powerfurl in some aspects. What do you think, as owner of painter 6 and a manual???
yeh, i've wonder the same thing many a time. havent really gotten to use it, just a few times here and there. anything you can tell us about it?
Anyway, do you think is that good to buy it or do you think you can do the same stuff with photoshop?? I'm afraid painter is much powerfurl in some aspects. What do you think, as owner of painter 6 and a manual???
yeh, i've wonder the same thing many a time. havent really gotten to use it, just a few times here and there. anything you can tell us about it?
wallpaper Just Simply Haruhi Suzumiya
pandu_hawaldar
05-10 10:07 AM
applies to me too, as I came in this thread to read this post :D
Thanks. I have fixed the typo.
.
Thanks. I have fixed the typo.
.
brad_sk2
08-14 06:22 PM
But you cannot apply for first EAD/AP before applying for 485, correct? I would be surprised if we can apply for EAD/AP just after LC or 140 approval and when dates are not current for 485.
2011 Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
FinalGC
03-30 10:44 AM
Yes, their AOS is applied......
more...
GCBy3000
09-29 05:20 PM
This is not at all a bad idea. Indeed very good one and also easy to send it through Amazon.
Every member should send it to their state senator and congressmen.
Its just a thought,, maybe every IV member should buy this book and send it to their senator as a holiday gift..I am sure that most of these guys will not read it..but even 50% read or their staff read it, it will make an impact..
Every member should send it to their state senator and congressmen.
Its just a thought,, maybe every IV member should buy this book and send it to their senator as a holiday gift..I am sure that most of these guys will not read it..but even 50% read or their staff read it, it will make an impact..
canmt
11-14 03:01 PM
This could mean that USCIS has started to processing I-485 applications faster and you'll get your green card as soon as FBI clears the name check...
Good luck on your green card pursuit...
Good luck on your green card pursuit...
more...
yabadaba
07-18 11:00 AM
i google checked out $100... lets all do this....think of it as 3 flower bouquets to IV.. plus no shipping charge.
lets all contribute!!!!
lets all contribute!!!!
2010 Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
iv_only_hope
01-11 11:15 AM
Yes. I will look into local and state chapter over the weekend. Thanks. If I have to go down, will go with a fight.
more...
j751
07-05 09:46 PM
Friends, I would like to know if I change job after I-140 & I-485 approval, do I still need to notify USCIS about AC-21. Also, will it require my new employer to provide a letter of job duties to confirm that the new job is either same or similar to the old one.
Thanks
Thanks
hair Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
veereddy
07-14 12:25 PM
We traveled thru Frankfurt last September, no need of transit visa, no issues, everything was smooth.
more...
chanduv23
09-14 02:14 PM
Lets all compliment people coming from coast to coast
North west
North East
South West
South East
Central
PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ARE COMING FOR THE HISTORIC EVENT
LETS ALL MAKE IT TO DC
North west
North East
South West
South East
Central
PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ARE COMING FOR THE HISTORIC EVENT
LETS ALL MAKE IT TO DC
hot Haruhi Suzumiya The Melancholy
ndny
08-06 03:01 PM
Are there public benefits that aliens can legally receive without worrying that they will be considered a public charge?
A: Yes. Not all publicly funded benefits will be considered in deciding whether someone is or is likely to become a public charge. The focus of the public charge definition is on cash benefits for income maintenance and institutionalization for long-term care at government expense. Examples of benefits that will not be considered for public charge purposes include:
Medicaid and other health insurance and health services (including public assistance for immunizations and for testing and treatment of symptoms of communicable diseases; use of health clinics, prenatal care, etc.), other support for institutionalization for long-term care, Children�s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Nutrition programs including Food Stamps, the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), the National School Lunch and Breakfast programs, and other supplementary and emergency food assistance programs:
Housing assistance
Child care services
Energy assistance, such as the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Emergency disaster relief
Foster care and adoption assistance
Educational assistance, including benefits under the Head Start Act and aid for elementary, secondary, or higher education
Job training programs
In-kind, community-based programs, services, or assistance (such as soup kitchens, crisis counseling and intervention, and short-term shelter).
Are health care benefits and enrollment in health insurance programs like Medicaid and CHIP considered for public charge purposes?
A: No, not unless an alien is primarily dependent on the government for subsistence as demonstrated by institutionalization for long-term care at government expense. In particular, USCIS and the State Department will not consider participation in Medicaid, CHIP, or similar state-funded programs, for public charge purposes. This approach will help to safeguard public health while still allowing USCIS and the State Department to identify people who are primarily dependent on the government for subsistence by looking to the receipt of public cash assistance for income maintenance. In addition, short-term institutionalization for rehabilitation will not be considered for public charge purposes.
A: Yes. Not all publicly funded benefits will be considered in deciding whether someone is or is likely to become a public charge. The focus of the public charge definition is on cash benefits for income maintenance and institutionalization for long-term care at government expense. Examples of benefits that will not be considered for public charge purposes include:
Medicaid and other health insurance and health services (including public assistance for immunizations and for testing and treatment of symptoms of communicable diseases; use of health clinics, prenatal care, etc.), other support for institutionalization for long-term care, Children�s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Nutrition programs including Food Stamps, the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), the National School Lunch and Breakfast programs, and other supplementary and emergency food assistance programs:
Housing assistance
Child care services
Energy assistance, such as the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Emergency disaster relief
Foster care and adoption assistance
Educational assistance, including benefits under the Head Start Act and aid for elementary, secondary, or higher education
Job training programs
In-kind, community-based programs, services, or assistance (such as soup kitchens, crisis counseling and intervention, and short-term shelter).
Are health care benefits and enrollment in health insurance programs like Medicaid and CHIP considered for public charge purposes?
A: No, not unless an alien is primarily dependent on the government for subsistence as demonstrated by institutionalization for long-term care at government expense. In particular, USCIS and the State Department will not consider participation in Medicaid, CHIP, or similar state-funded programs, for public charge purposes. This approach will help to safeguard public health while still allowing USCIS and the State Department to identify people who are primarily dependent on the government for subsistence by looking to the receipt of public cash assistance for income maintenance. In addition, short-term institutionalization for rehabilitation will not be considered for public charge purposes.
more...
house Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
va_labor2002
06-17 12:53 PM
Once the Core team drafts a letter we can send that....
Any comments from Core Team Members ? Is it possible to send ? Who is going to draft a letter ?
Any comments from Core Team Members ? Is it possible to send ? Who is going to draft a letter ?
tattoo The Melody of Haruhi Suzumiya
sunny1000
11-29 08:15 PM
I was in a similar situation.. not exaclty the same...
I had an approved I 140 and then I got the Notice of Intent To Deny, similar reason. This is what I did.
- I called my unversity and asked them to send me a detail syallbus of the courses I attended
- A letter from a third part evaluator
- An indetail letter from my HR as to what my courses where and how the courses pertain to my work.
- A detailed letter from the attorney.
looks like you do not have any thing to worry, if you took math courses and your syllabus states that then you should be ok. Make sure that you mention in very much detail and repetedly about the courses you took so that they wont miss it. Good luck I am certian you will be ok.
Just out of curiosity, how can they issue intent to deny to an approved 140?
I had an approved I 140 and then I got the Notice of Intent To Deny, similar reason. This is what I did.
- I called my unversity and asked them to send me a detail syallbus of the courses I attended
- A letter from a third part evaluator
- An indetail letter from my HR as to what my courses where and how the courses pertain to my work.
- A detailed letter from the attorney.
looks like you do not have any thing to worry, if you took math courses and your syllabus states that then you should be ok. Make sure that you mention in very much detail and repetedly about the courses you took so that they wont miss it. Good luck I am certian you will be ok.
Just out of curiosity, how can they issue intent to deny to an approved 140?
more...
pictures the rampage of haruhi suzumiya
485Mbe4001
09-27 01:45 PM
I suggested the same when i met with the congressmen. There should be a MAXIMUM processing limit, it is unfair to suck our blood till eternity. They understand but cannot do anything without a consensus.
Set a time frame and give a result accepted or denied or something. We can plan our lives accordinly even animals slaughtered according to a schedule.:mad:
With the way things are going, it might soon make more sense to be illegal anyway :D
Maybe our message needs to be
CONSIDER LEGALS BEFORE ILLEGALS
or
GUARANTEE MAXIMUM TIME FOR GC PROCESSING
aka if your GC is not processed in 1 year (or some known reasonable length of time) from getting your 485, they should just automatically approve
Set a time frame and give a result accepted or denied or something. We can plan our lives accordinly even animals slaughtered according to a schedule.:mad:
With the way things are going, it might soon make more sense to be illegal anyway :D
Maybe our message needs to be
CONSIDER LEGALS BEFORE ILLEGALS
or
GUARANTEE MAXIMUM TIME FOR GC PROCESSING
aka if your GC is not processed in 1 year (or some known reasonable length of time) from getting your 485, they should just automatically approve
dresses Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
austingc
07-02 03:19 PM
Folks,
How are the taxi charges from Chennia airport to the town or station ? Do the drivers charge whatever they feel like or is it controlled?
My parents are leaving back from the US and will be landing in Chennai, they are not from Chennai....so not sure if I should try to book a taxi before hand...or the charges are controlled ? Also, do they have something like pre-paid taxi ?
The flight (emirates) lands at 3 or 4 am.
Also, any recomendations for Hotels ? Ideally near the railway station.
Thanks in Advance !!
Regards,
try agoda.com. I always book through them and cheaper than yatra and makemytrip. Sometimes agoda's price is higher than yatra so you have to compare. Just choose a hotel and then compare the price with these three websites. In the last 2 years I Booked hotels in chennai through agoda at least 6 times and everytime the price was atleast 500 to 1000 rs cheaper than other websites. I am talking about 3 and 4 stars.
How are the taxi charges from Chennia airport to the town or station ? Do the drivers charge whatever they feel like or is it controlled?
My parents are leaving back from the US and will be landing in Chennai, they are not from Chennai....so not sure if I should try to book a taxi before hand...or the charges are controlled ? Also, do they have something like pre-paid taxi ?
The flight (emirates) lands at 3 or 4 am.
Also, any recomendations for Hotels ? Ideally near the railway station.
Thanks in Advance !!
Regards,
try agoda.com. I always book through them and cheaper than yatra and makemytrip. Sometimes agoda's price is higher than yatra so you have to compare. Just choose a hotel and then compare the price with these three websites. In the last 2 years I Booked hotels in chennai through agoda at least 6 times and everytime the price was atleast 500 to 1000 rs cheaper than other websites. I am talking about 3 and 4 stars.
more...
makeup The Rock of Haruhi Suzumiya!
here4gc
07-17 12:46 PM
Can we get all pending I140 (Stuck from July) and all pending Eb3 and Eb2 (Whose PD Current and no I140) to collaborate and lets talk about a mandamus class action with all of us being members of the class ??
Come'n guys, show some traction...lets FIGHT
Come'n guys, show some traction...lets FIGHT
girlfriend Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
sbabunle
04-13 03:50 PM
Its a nice vision. But as people getting green card they would
leave here..Any organization needs money to survive...Who
will donate it? But I agree that we need an organization
to represent ourselves.
Certain things we could address after GC Retrogression is
undercontrol ( if ever happens)
1. Address FBI name check issue..
2. Bring back VISA revalidation inside USA so that we
dont have to make a trip to US embassy..
3. Work for getting Social Security money back if we returns to home country.
....etc etc........
As time pass by old issues may be solved, but new issues will
surface.....
So I'll support an organization for sure!
thx
babu
I want to address this to everyone. Any organization needs a clear and precise Vision statement. Majority of the senior member complain that the people with green card and citizenship do not support immigration voice; then the question becomes what is our vision. If we confine ourselves to the benefit that we all should get green card, then what is the need for someone who has already got a green card to visit this web site. Humans are need based animals, whether you like it or not tomorrow if I get my Green Card (A big IF) it is very much likely that my visit to this website will be minimized. My priorities will be different. So core group should get a better vision statement which might address all immigrants.
The reason I came to immigration voice is slightly different, because I am still not convinced enough to accept that core group could do something which will make our law makers� act different. I support immigration voice on a bigger picture, it unites all immigrants together, and the website provides me support to all my immigration need. For example, I can search the website and find information regarding visa stamping, H1 quota and what my fellow countrymen think about it. So my sincere advice to the core group is to create a vision statement which is much bigger than the green card issue and which will make sure all immigrant no matter with green card or not will visit our website. Make the vision statement visible in the website. You have much better exposure through this. I have to agree, I am writing this out of frustration :D , but to be honest, do not treat this website for green card retrogression alone, treat it as something bigger, which will address all immigrant needs.
leave here..Any organization needs money to survive...Who
will donate it? But I agree that we need an organization
to represent ourselves.
Certain things we could address after GC Retrogression is
undercontrol ( if ever happens)
1. Address FBI name check issue..
2. Bring back VISA revalidation inside USA so that we
dont have to make a trip to US embassy..
3. Work for getting Social Security money back if we returns to home country.
....etc etc........
As time pass by old issues may be solved, but new issues will
surface.....
So I'll support an organization for sure!
thx
babu
I want to address this to everyone. Any organization needs a clear and precise Vision statement. Majority of the senior member complain that the people with green card and citizenship do not support immigration voice; then the question becomes what is our vision. If we confine ourselves to the benefit that we all should get green card, then what is the need for someone who has already got a green card to visit this web site. Humans are need based animals, whether you like it or not tomorrow if I get my Green Card (A big IF) it is very much likely that my visit to this website will be minimized. My priorities will be different. So core group should get a better vision statement which might address all immigrants.
The reason I came to immigration voice is slightly different, because I am still not convinced enough to accept that core group could do something which will make our law makers� act different. I support immigration voice on a bigger picture, it unites all immigrants together, and the website provides me support to all my immigration need. For example, I can search the website and find information regarding visa stamping, H1 quota and what my fellow countrymen think about it. So my sincere advice to the core group is to create a vision statement which is much bigger than the green card issue and which will make sure all immigrant no matter with green card or not will visit our website. Make the vision statement visible in the website. You have much better exposure through this. I have to agree, I am writing this out of frustration :D , but to be honest, do not treat this website for green card retrogression alone, treat it as something bigger, which will address all immigrant needs.
hairstyles Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
aamchimumbai
12-05 02:13 PM
Was your wife successful in getting an H1B visa stamped in her passport? If yes, could you please share your experience for the visa stamping interview/documents, etc. Your post will be helpful for some who plan to return on H1B/H4 (including me).
Thanks.
My wife would be travelling to India soon and the question is whether to use AP or go for a H1 visa. She has been working on H1 (but no H1 visa yet) and also has a valid AP. The 485 is pending on my name.
In my understanding if she uses AP in the reentry, her status would change to AOS (Adj of Status) and can stay until the 485 is adjudicated. But if 485 is rejected she would be out of status immediately. We have been told (by my filing attorney) that if she gets a H1 visa this she wouldn't be out of status in case of 485 rejection - she can continue to stay & work on H1.
Is the above correct ? And if 485 gets rejected while on H1 would she be out of status immediately ?
- I heard that the 485 rejection mentions an 'order' to leave the country within x number of days - I was wondering what the implications are if she is on H1 status (having reentered on valid H1 visa earlier) - Does her status still hold good and continue stay and work on H1 ?
- Also at the time of applying for H1 visa what kind of information can be or cannot be shared at the Visa Interview ? just to make sure that the H1 visa doesn't get rejected due to her pending 485
Many Thanks !!!
Thanks.
My wife would be travelling to India soon and the question is whether to use AP or go for a H1 visa. She has been working on H1 (but no H1 visa yet) and also has a valid AP. The 485 is pending on my name.
In my understanding if she uses AP in the reentry, her status would change to AOS (Adj of Status) and can stay until the 485 is adjudicated. But if 485 is rejected she would be out of status immediately. We have been told (by my filing attorney) that if she gets a H1 visa this she wouldn't be out of status in case of 485 rejection - she can continue to stay & work on H1.
Is the above correct ? And if 485 gets rejected while on H1 would she be out of status immediately ?
- I heard that the 485 rejection mentions an 'order' to leave the country within x number of days - I was wondering what the implications are if she is on H1 status (having reentered on valid H1 visa earlier) - Does her status still hold good and continue stay and work on H1 ?
- Also at the time of applying for H1 visa what kind of information can be or cannot be shared at the Visa Interview ? just to make sure that the H1 visa doesn't get rejected due to her pending 485
Many Thanks !!!
ca_immigrant
05-15 05:04 PM
Thanks for the reply !
Does anyone know if it can be mailed out of the country or brought by somebody else who is travelling to India ?
I remeber reading something about it earlier on this forum but could not search it out/
Regards,
Does anyone know if it can be mailed out of the country or brought by somebody else who is travelling to India ?
I remeber reading something about it earlier on this forum but could not search it out/
Regards,
ak_2006
04-14 01:16 PM
Enjoy this Good moments!!! and thanks for sharing.

No comments:
Post a Comment