
dealsnet
07-04 06:18 PM
B. Sc + master is consider as US equivalent of Bachelors by the USCIS.
So with 5 year experience will consider as US batchelor + 5 year experience = EB2.
So if anybody have MBA, MCA can apply for EB2, if they have 5 years experience.
Dnt worry .3 year bsc+MCA will qualify u for EB2 .
there are 2 different clauses.u can check in the uscis site, dnt let anyone discourage u from seeking ur options.u can check with ur attorney.
i just got approved on July 1st with bsc+mca in eb2+7yrs exp(b4 joining the gc sponsored employer)....depends on the job advt also..
my job advt my company gave was masters+2yrs exp.
So with 5 year experience will consider as US batchelor + 5 year experience = EB2.
So if anybody have MBA, MCA can apply for EB2, if they have 5 years experience.
Dnt worry .3 year bsc+MCA will qualify u for EB2 .
there are 2 different clauses.u can check in the uscis site, dnt let anyone discourage u from seeking ur options.u can check with ur attorney.
i just got approved on July 1st with bsc+mca in eb2+7yrs exp(b4 joining the gc sponsored employer)....depends on the job advt also..
my job advt my company gave was masters+2yrs exp.
wallpaper letter tattoo ideas. great
gccovet
06-12 01:04 PM
Hey Folks,
First of all thanks much for coming forward and expressing your opinions. The power of IV lies in here. I do understand that lawyers never get headache, they just get money... but my comment was on the context of "mass screening" - that would really affect a lawyer because all of his clients will move away from the next stage.
However lets come back to the issue. I spoke to my employer ( actually kept it in emails) and insisted them to check with USCIS via the lawyer. I clearly told them that I dont want to hear that i was "out of status" for extra 1 yr 8 months when my long-awaited bitter sweet 485/AOS is being adjudicated. Lets see what happens now !! Employer became reluctant to follow up because they would save 6000 at least ( 3k each) on 2 H1 extension but now i'm after them.
Thanks again folks - your comment woke me up and reminded me that i'm "just an 1st gen immigrant" - not US citizen. I can not use reasonings as freely as a American Citizen can do in the court of law and win the case.
However i would not ( none of us) should tolerate this after getting GC. You make error and i pay for it - this is NOT "American Justice" - right ?? :)
DIPTAM,
I would sugget you to write a letter (and not email) to your employer and lawyer telling them what has happened and what you would like them to do. Send them the letter, if nothing happens, followup with them, ask them to respond to your letter via snail mail (give reference number and date for each letter).
Keep copies of all the correspondance with lawyer and employer for future consequiences.
GCCovet
First of all thanks much for coming forward and expressing your opinions. The power of IV lies in here. I do understand that lawyers never get headache, they just get money... but my comment was on the context of "mass screening" - that would really affect a lawyer because all of his clients will move away from the next stage.
However lets come back to the issue. I spoke to my employer ( actually kept it in emails) and insisted them to check with USCIS via the lawyer. I clearly told them that I dont want to hear that i was "out of status" for extra 1 yr 8 months when my long-awaited bitter sweet 485/AOS is being adjudicated. Lets see what happens now !! Employer became reluctant to follow up because they would save 6000 at least ( 3k each) on 2 H1 extension but now i'm after them.
Thanks again folks - your comment woke me up and reminded me that i'm "just an 1st gen immigrant" - not US citizen. I can not use reasonings as freely as a American Citizen can do in the court of law and win the case.
However i would not ( none of us) should tolerate this after getting GC. You make error and i pay for it - this is NOT "American Justice" - right ?? :)
DIPTAM,
I would sugget you to write a letter (and not email) to your employer and lawyer telling them what has happened and what you would like them to do. Send them the letter, if nothing happens, followup with them, ask them to respond to your letter via snail mail (give reference number and date for each letter).
Keep copies of all the correspondance with lawyer and employer for future consequiences.
GCCovet

perm2gc
09-13 02:04 PM
It is raining now. After seeing the visa bulletin, it depresses my mind terribly in this gloomy weather.
Two month movement is not enough. Per my calculation, it should move at least five months per month. There is some part in the picture, which I don't see.
Counting from today, May 1, 2002 is almost 4 years and 5 month apart. It means it takes at least 4 and half years plus the third stage processing time whatever it may be.
Four and half years is just too long in this modern world. You go through changes in your personal life, family, and work situations in four and half years. You develop your new talent and equipped with new skills. Sitting in a same job without promotion for over four and half years is just too long. As our current job is the life line that is linked to our spot in the que, we tend to panic over minor matters at work and it is hard to defend ourselves. When your whole family is depending on it, it is more so. Professionals with bright minds like us cannot be kept stagnant and status quo for such a long time. It is same as killing.
Well, I cannot go back to my home country. I have invested everything I have in this country. I have developed skills that better fit to U.S. I don't fit to my home country any more. I can contribute much better to American economy. My kid even cannot speak the language from my home country. My child is so young that she doesn't know that she does not have even a social security number. (All of my family are in legal status. Never illegal in a single day. For children, they can have SSN only after issuance of GC. ) Nevertheless, my kid is 100% American in her substance.
I understand it is taking so long because of the gap in supply and demand. And I also understand that we are imposed of various restrictions in our life before getting the green card. However, just a little more flexibility will save so many people and rescue them from their tremendous daily pain. For example, if they could allow us to change our job in the same category after first stage and then allow us to change our job without restriction after I-140 approval and be able to process the application in continuance without causing any break. I think the method in U.K. and Canada are close to this and causing less restriction to stick to one employer or the same kind of employer. The current U.S. system is just feeding immigration lawyers because many of us have to do the process over and over again from the beginning with a different employer.
Two month is not just good enough and it is raining.
Well Said..Everyone of us are in the same boat..
Two month movement is not enough. Per my calculation, it should move at least five months per month. There is some part in the picture, which I don't see.
Counting from today, May 1, 2002 is almost 4 years and 5 month apart. It means it takes at least 4 and half years plus the third stage processing time whatever it may be.
Four and half years is just too long in this modern world. You go through changes in your personal life, family, and work situations in four and half years. You develop your new talent and equipped with new skills. Sitting in a same job without promotion for over four and half years is just too long. As our current job is the life line that is linked to our spot in the que, we tend to panic over minor matters at work and it is hard to defend ourselves. When your whole family is depending on it, it is more so. Professionals with bright minds like us cannot be kept stagnant and status quo for such a long time. It is same as killing.
Well, I cannot go back to my home country. I have invested everything I have in this country. I have developed skills that better fit to U.S. I don't fit to my home country any more. I can contribute much better to American economy. My kid even cannot speak the language from my home country. My child is so young that she doesn't know that she does not have even a social security number. (All of my family are in legal status. Never illegal in a single day. For children, they can have SSN only after issuance of GC. ) Nevertheless, my kid is 100% American in her substance.
I understand it is taking so long because of the gap in supply and demand. And I also understand that we are imposed of various restrictions in our life before getting the green card. However, just a little more flexibility will save so many people and rescue them from their tremendous daily pain. For example, if they could allow us to change our job in the same category after first stage and then allow us to change our job without restriction after I-140 approval and be able to process the application in continuance without causing any break. I think the method in U.K. and Canada are close to this and causing less restriction to stick to one employer or the same kind of employer. The current U.S. system is just feeding immigration lawyers because many of us have to do the process over and over again from the beginning with a different employer.
Two month is not just good enough and it is raining.
Well Said..Everyone of us are in the same boat..
2011 Greek letter tattoos.
rbalaji5
10-02 07:17 PM
Hi All:
Yes I got finger print notification for my son. He is 6 years old. I didnt pay any FP fees. But I got the notification. For me & wife it is on 10/19/2007 and for my son, it is 10/23/2007. Looks like FP is required for Kids also with free of charge.
Yes I got finger print notification for my son. He is 6 years old. I didnt pay any FP fees. But I got the notification. For me & wife it is on 10/19/2007 and for my son, it is 10/23/2007. Looks like FP is required for Kids also with free of charge.
more...
test20062005
07-24 12:02 PM
Why is TSC not processing concurrently filed July 07 140's. But it is approving non-concurrent 140 from '08 as recently filed as May' 08 (lots of users can be found in ). I heard about Plus Piolt in TSC but how can it not process 140's for a year and what about FIFO rule. Should the concurrent filers have to go through another nightmare as BPC's. There are huge stakes at risk for concurrent filers if 140 is not approved.
1. Cannot use AC21.
2. Not elgible for 2 year EAD's
3. Risk of loosing PD date.
Can IV bring this gross violation of FIFO at TSC to limelight in media or to AILA. This is another pathetic BS by USCIS (make there own rules without any legality to it).
1. Cannot use AC21.
2. Not elgible for 2 year EAD's
3. Risk of loosing PD date.
Can IV bring this gross violation of FIFO at TSC to limelight in media or to AILA. This is another pathetic BS by USCIS (make there own rules without any legality to it).
ujjvalkoul
07-03 02:41 PM
Here is what USCIS states:
Your Petition indicates that you r applying for Professional with Advanced Degree or exceptional Ability . According to ETA 9089 submitted with ur peition the min reeqmnts you are wiling to accept are less than MS degreee. Part H of ETA 9089 indicates employer will accept BS + 72 months of Exp.
Advanced Deg is defined by US academic of Proff or a Foregn equivalent aboce BS. In the alternative US BS or a forient equiv degree followed by at least five years of progressive exprecience in the speciality shall be considered equiv to MS degree.
There is no other definition of Advanced Degree. Service therefore finds that the certified ETA 9089 does not support the filing of I-140 in teh requested classification. You are therefor afforded this chance to amend yout I-140.
================================================== ======
My lawyer has send back info that BS + 5 qualifies for EB2 (which USCIS agrees to in their explaination above). However, i believe my Degrees and Exp Letters provided already prove that. I am woried that USCIS may be asking for something else here.
Your Petition indicates that you r applying for Professional with Advanced Degree or exceptional Ability . According to ETA 9089 submitted with ur peition the min reeqmnts you are wiling to accept are less than MS degreee. Part H of ETA 9089 indicates employer will accept BS + 72 months of Exp.
Advanced Deg is defined by US academic of Proff or a Foregn equivalent aboce BS. In the alternative US BS or a forient equiv degree followed by at least five years of progressive exprecience in the speciality shall be considered equiv to MS degree.
There is no other definition of Advanced Degree. Service therefore finds that the certified ETA 9089 does not support the filing of I-140 in teh requested classification. You are therefor afforded this chance to amend yout I-140.
================================================== ======
My lawyer has send back info that BS + 5 qualifies for EB2 (which USCIS agrees to in their explaination above). However, i believe my Degrees and Exp Letters provided already prove that. I am woried that USCIS may be asking for something else here.
more...
eilsoe
09-28 06:10 PM
btw eberth, check www.thewebmachine.com for tut's on PS. He has some good links too.. I've been on all of'em.. :P
Buttons, interface etc... ok.. i prefer making gfx's in PS an importing to MX, but it CAN be done in flash too (some things).. just a lot harder...
Buttons, interface etc... ok.. i prefer making gfx's in PS an importing to MX, but it CAN be done in flash too (some things).. just a lot harder...
2010 chinese letters tattoo.

GCkiTaisi
04-30 01:18 PM
Man, you guys are giving me a complex about NJ :o it's not that bad you know.. there are good places in NJ too :) .. even armpits can be sexy!!
Thanks for all who replied.. raydhan will get in touch with you if I have any questions since you live there..
Thanks for all who replied.. raydhan will get in touch with you if I have any questions since you live there..
more...

pt326bc
10-01 04:15 PM
The I-140 will not get cancelled by itself, the employer will have to withdraw it, and they will have to do it before 180 days since your I-485 filing. The worst that can happen after your employer cancels your H1 (and does not withdraw I-140), USCIS would ask you to confirm that you still have a job offer, in the RFE. Here is the kicker - if you get to respond AFTER 180 days are through, you can submit a job offer from a different employer. Given how quick USCIS is generally to turn, I would hope that at the very least, you will have enough time to get to 180 days.
Here is the good news - if you have an approved I-140, you will be able to port your priority date to your new green card process. I believe it is true even if the I-140 is withdrawn.
I know getting a good job on H1 is tough, but getting a good job is tough, period. I would strongly encourage that you forget about the H1 issue, and look for the best job you can find out there. Tell them you have authorization to work in the US (flash the EAD, if needed), but do go out there and make sure you get a job offer from a good company. When you have the offer in hand, negotiate about transfering H1 - since they are interested in you, they will listen.
Actually porting off an unapproved I 140 will be dicey. The employer just has to inform USCIS before 180 days in a simple letter they are revoking the I 140 (No reason need be given).
Even assuming the USCIS will get to issuing a RFE, it will be sent to the employer (or the lawyer acting on behalf of the company) and the employer will simply respond that the petition is revoked. Even if he doesn't reply to the RFE the I 140 along with the I 485 will be revoked and AC21 DOES NOT apply (Refer to the latest USCIS memo 12/2005 on www.shusterman.com).
Bottom line, try to leave on good terms with the employer. If that is not possible get a new job on H1b and start the process anew with fresh LC and I 140. The previous I 140 is not reliable in this case (if unapproved and if employer revokes it before 180 days have passed).
Again not a legal opinion, just my 2 cents.
Regards.
Here is the good news - if you have an approved I-140, you will be able to port your priority date to your new green card process. I believe it is true even if the I-140 is withdrawn.
I know getting a good job on H1 is tough, but getting a good job is tough, period. I would strongly encourage that you forget about the H1 issue, and look for the best job you can find out there. Tell them you have authorization to work in the US (flash the EAD, if needed), but do go out there and make sure you get a job offer from a good company. When you have the offer in hand, negotiate about transfering H1 - since they are interested in you, they will listen.
Actually porting off an unapproved I 140 will be dicey. The employer just has to inform USCIS before 180 days in a simple letter they are revoking the I 140 (No reason need be given).
Even assuming the USCIS will get to issuing a RFE, it will be sent to the employer (or the lawyer acting on behalf of the company) and the employer will simply respond that the petition is revoked. Even if he doesn't reply to the RFE the I 140 along with the I 485 will be revoked and AC21 DOES NOT apply (Refer to the latest USCIS memo 12/2005 on www.shusterman.com).
Bottom line, try to leave on good terms with the employer. If that is not possible get a new job on H1b and start the process anew with fresh LC and I 140. The previous I 140 is not reliable in this case (if unapproved and if employer revokes it before 180 days have passed).
Again not a legal opinion, just my 2 cents.
Regards.
hair mom tattoos letter tattoos
chanduv23
07-27 09:54 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NJ NY CT PA - all are welcome to this "Koffee with IV" event. Get to know each other, discuss plans and efforts and "fell good about your organization members"
NJ NY CT PA - all are welcome to this "Koffee with IV" event. Get to know each other, discuss plans and efforts and "fell good about your organization members"
more...
iptel
05-15 07:04 PM
Its great if you can make it back alive from overseas wars. If you are dead, then what good is the citizenship/greencard.
logiclife you being a suprmoderator and with all due respect statement like this is not expected from you.
logiclife you being a suprmoderator and with all due respect statement like this is not expected from you.
hot letter tattoos designs
forgerator
02-17 06:26 PM
Dude,
I followed the steps I wrote and got the refund, did not do any 'jugaad' like you.
Grow up, learn to accept that there are multiple ways of getting a refund !!
Depends on when you filed. The rule is changed now - previously they allowed to file separately but now they must be filed together. Not sure what multiple ways of refund you're referring to, I think you're confused.
I followed the steps I wrote and got the refund, did not do any 'jugaad' like you.
Grow up, learn to accept that there are multiple ways of getting a refund !!
Depends on when you filed. The rule is changed now - previously they allowed to file separately but now they must be filed together. Not sure what multiple ways of refund you're referring to, I think you're confused.
more...
house Old English Tattoo Lettering.

lost
09-22 08:40 AM
The problem with using old AP to travel out and new AP to travel back in - what happens if there is a problem with the renewal and you are out of the country?
tattoo Lettering Tattoo
starving_dog
09-21 06:33 PM
green card
eternity
infinite frustration
manic depression
visa bulletin
ouija board
patience of Job
eternity
infinite frustration
manic depression
visa bulletin
ouija board
patience of Job
more...
pictures old english letter tattoos.
snvlgopal
07-17 10:13 AM
AFAIK, you need to request the Police Station to close the case by showing the court orders
dresses Maxwell Equation tattoo.
redds777
10-18 11:43 AM
Thank you . and hope to see you there on sunday
Hi All
There is a parking fecility near the library and also there is a bigger parking fecility near theators which are aboout a few blocks( parking fee a year back wass about $4/- . there is off the street parking also. i am not sure about the parking fee on sundays.
There is no conference room fecility in the meeting room .
Thanks
Ravi
I will definitely attend.
Hi All
There is a parking fecility near the library and also there is a bigger parking fecility near theators which are aboout a few blocks( parking fee a year back wass about $4/- . there is off the street parking also. i am not sure about the parking fee on sundays.
There is no conference room fecility in the meeting room .
Thanks
Ravi
I will definitely attend.
more...
makeup lettering tattoos
nandakumar
05-25 12:59 PM
Sent.....
girlfriend letter tattoo

andy_traps
04-13 08:15 PM
The title of the bill says "Hi-Tech Worker Relief Act of 2007". Does this mean it is useful only for Hi-Tech (Computer Software, Hardware & IT) employees? What about others seeking H-1B employment? Like Doctors, Dentists, Business Managers, etc., for example.
hairstyles chinese tattoo writing.

walking_dude
12-12 09:46 PM
Idea is to criss-cross Photocopies (xerox copies) and NOT the originals. I have proposed they be sent intact so they can be read (if someone wants to!)
Doing this is desecrating our hard earned qualifications/certificates and rude to the recipient at the same time.
Irrespective of the GC outcome, these certificates/degrees are definitely valuable.
Doing this is desecrating our hard earned qualifications/certificates and rude to the recipient at the same time.
Irrespective of the GC outcome, these certificates/degrees are definitely valuable.
abhis0
09-16 06:29 PM
Any approvals from Texas in last week for applications received by this gentleman?
narendra_modi
07-25 03:42 PM
Umm.. Interesting. Officials does not know anything about the form??
We are talking about information age aren't we? Its funny, they do not want to believe government website.
I myself did not have to go through this. If you have any political connections, you can try that route. Hopefully they will have some motivation.
Hang in there, members who already obtained the Non registration of birth certificate may provide details.
One of my friend's wife got the RFE for BC even though he submitted affidevit from her parents at the time of RFE. Do they consider BC from Indian Consulate ? I heard different views from may people on this. please comment ..
We are talking about information age aren't we? Its funny, they do not want to believe government website.
I myself did not have to go through this. If you have any political connections, you can try that route. Hopefully they will have some motivation.
Hang in there, members who already obtained the Non registration of birth certificate may provide details.
One of my friend's wife got the RFE for BC even though he submitted affidevit from her parents at the time of RFE. Do they consider BC from Indian Consulate ? I heard different views from may people on this. please comment ..

No comments:
Post a Comment