milind70
08-02 02:31 PM
I work as a consultant for one of the big 5 firms implementing SAP applications. What is the job code referenced for this job? I want to know the job category it falls under as per the Dictionary of Occupation Title or the O*Net published by DOL. My company did not provide me this information but any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks everyone in advance,
Madhavi
Make sure you get the EVL in the same title as in your LC .Whatever is your title is currently not relevant to GC since GC is for future employement not for current employement what you perform.
Thanks everyone in advance,
Madhavi
Make sure you get the EVL in the same title as in your LC .Whatever is your title is currently not relevant to GC since GC is for future employement not for current employement what you perform.
wallpaper Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXI for
spicy_guy
08-05 01:35 PM
It auto-converts all H1Bs and EADs into Green Cards effective immediately. :)
Nice! :D The no need to go through GC process, Labor, 140, etc. Just H1 is enough to get GC. ;-)
Nice! :D The no need to go through GC process, Labor, 140, etc. Just H1 is enough to get GC. ;-)
Green_Always
11-26 08:38 PM
BTW , Raja Krishnamoorthi is a very close friend of Barack Obama. He is currently competing for State Comptroller (A public position) in IL.
He had personally visited the president at his oval office so folks if someone thinks he can help he surely can help.
Nice.. to know this, hope my Daughers become famous like this. Really.
I am poor guy working as IT Admin -- hope my wish comes true.
He had personally visited the president at his oval office so folks if someone thinks he can help he surely can help.
Nice.. to know this, hope my Daughers become famous like this. Really.
I am poor guy working as IT Admin -- hope my wish comes true.
2011 Description: Vauxhall Corsa
upuaut
08-10 06:59 AM
Yeah.. I was going for that sort of effect (being a big fan of "Indiana Jones" movies, and "Big trouble in Little China"; and having more than a passing interest in Egyptology). Really this dial is the production that finaly got me thinking that I might have some tallent with Flash. It looks good, loads fast, and is almost immediately understood for what it is.
Thanks for the koodoes..
Thanks for the koodoes..
more...
willgetgc2005
04-13 05:34 PM
Is a BE from India considered an advanced degree. What is the definition of an advanced degree ? GURUS please respond.
Aliens who have advanced degree in science,technology,engineering or math and have been working in a related field in US under a non immigrant visa during the 3 year period preceding their application should be exempt from numerical limits.
Aliens who have advanced degree in science,technology,engineering or math and have been working in a related field in US under a non immigrant visa during the 3 year period preceding their application should be exempt from numerical limits.
HawaldarNaik
02-10 10:03 PM
As they say in India 'Ganga Nahaya'....u have bathed in the Ganges.....enjoy your freedom....you are out of the cell....we wait for our turn to be set free............
more...
amsgc
06-20 12:14 AM
All I can say is for J1 physician is different then regular J1 visa. If you are J1 physician you have to serve 3 years in an underserved area on H1b visa and then and then you can get your GC. If you file NIW for physician you can apply for I-140 and I-485 but you will get GC after 5 yrs of service in an underserved area.
Thank you gondal, for you response.
So, after filing for I-485, one would still maintain their J1, without adversely affecting it, right?
Is your category of J1 also dual intent?
Thanks.
Thank you gondal, for you response.
So, after filing for I-485, one would still maintain their J1, without adversely affecting it, right?
Is your category of J1 also dual intent?
Thanks.
2010 used Vauxhall Corsa SXi in
Berkeleybee
02-09 10:40 PM
Helpful_Leo,
Would you start a new thread to explain what text in the PACE Act makes you think that only future F-4s will benefit from this? Feel free to cut and paste from the bill.
I'm sure PACE will go through many revisions -- it would be helpful to know what the fine print/nitty gritty is.
It is my understanding that the intent of PACE is to provide this benefit to all US STEM Advanced degrees.
best,
Berkeleybee
Would you start a new thread to explain what text in the PACE Act makes you think that only future F-4s will benefit from this? Feel free to cut and paste from the bill.
I'm sure PACE will go through many revisions -- it would be helpful to know what the fine print/nitty gritty is.
It is my understanding that the intent of PACE is to provide this benefit to all US STEM Advanced degrees.
best,
Berkeleybee
more...
iv_only_hope
09-30 03:13 PM
There is some potential good news on the horizon. DHS just published a notice (http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspubli...0000648072c5eb) that they intend to consolidate three of ancient CIS electronic record systems into a new database. Hopefully, this new database will yield the data the Visa Office needs.
Right now, the CIS does not have any comprehensive database that shows how many AOS cases are pending by preference classification, priority date, and country of chargeability. The new database that is supposed to become operational within the next ten days contains information gathered from the many independent CIS databases. Supposedly, this new database will show all of this information.
Once the CIS is able to provide the State Department with this information, the Visa Office will then (for the first time) have accurate information as to the actual demand for immigrant visas. They will then be able to make more accurate adjustments to the cutoff dates in the Visa Bulletin. For some time now, they have been flying blind without accurate information.
CREDIT:RON GOTCHER
Right now, the CIS does not have any comprehensive database that shows how many AOS cases are pending by preference classification, priority date, and country of chargeability. The new database that is supposed to become operational within the next ten days contains information gathered from the many independent CIS databases. Supposedly, this new database will show all of this information.
Once the CIS is able to provide the State Department with this information, the Visa Office will then (for the first time) have accurate information as to the actual demand for immigrant visas. They will then be able to make more accurate adjustments to the cutoff dates in the Visa Bulletin. For some time now, they have been flying blind without accurate information.
CREDIT:RON GOTCHER
hair VAUXHALL CORSA SXI 1.2L Black
crazyghoda
10-29 02:54 PM
There is no TDS for any funds held in NRE savings or CD accounts.
more...
sunny1000
10-19 02:50 PM
Hi,
While filling the Labor my attorney used my education (Bachelor's degree BSc Comp Science and one year of diploma in computer science) and as well as the experience which was 8 yrs in 2008 for EB3. Then my labor got approved. So we applied for I140, then USCIS had an RFE on my case saying this education is not enough so my attorney prepared some documents showing this BSc Comp science is equivalent to US 4 yrs degree. Then in a month time immediatly I got my I140 denied, So after that my attorney appealed with I290 form, Still got rejected in 3 months then again my attorney re-appealed to it by adding some more information to it. So now the status is showing as Initial review with AAO.
Is this from NSC or TSC? Also, did your attorney include your diploma with your B.Sc to equivate it to a 4 year degree at any point during the filing of the I-140?
While filling the Labor my attorney used my education (Bachelor's degree BSc Comp Science and one year of diploma in computer science) and as well as the experience which was 8 yrs in 2008 for EB3. Then my labor got approved. So we applied for I140, then USCIS had an RFE on my case saying this education is not enough so my attorney prepared some documents showing this BSc Comp science is equivalent to US 4 yrs degree. Then in a month time immediatly I got my I140 denied, So after that my attorney appealed with I290 form, Still got rejected in 3 months then again my attorney re-appealed to it by adding some more information to it. So now the status is showing as Initial review with AAO.
Is this from NSC or TSC? Also, did your attorney include your diploma with your B.Sc to equivate it to a 4 year degree at any point during the filing of the I-140?
hot Vauxhall+corsa+1.2+sxi+5+
waitin_toolong
08-13 10:08 AM
I think you misunderstood a point made there. Though it is possible to extend renew H1 for employer if EAD was used some time, but that is like recapturing that status and means fulfilling the terms of H1, by giving up on part time job.
You cannot be on H1 and use EAD for second job at the same time.
You cannot be on H1 and use EAD for second job at the same time.
more...
house CORSA 1.2 16v SXI, in lack
Hassan11
04-09 10:40 AM
Here is my situation:
I was on H-1 B status with my former employer then I changed jobs using AC 21 and I am currently working on EAD with my new employer. I didn't transfer my H-1b from former employer to new employer since I have EAD. I still have H-1b visa stamp on my passport that will not expire until end of 2010. I am planning to go home to visit my family during the summer for 2 weeks. my question is : do i need to apply for travel document to be able to come back or can I just use the H-1B stamp on my passport even tough I am not with my green card sponsoring employer anymore??
Please advise. Thank you in advance.
I was on H-1 B status with my former employer then I changed jobs using AC 21 and I am currently working on EAD with my new employer. I didn't transfer my H-1b from former employer to new employer since I have EAD. I still have H-1b visa stamp on my passport that will not expire until end of 2010. I am planning to go home to visit my family during the summer for 2 weeks. my question is : do i need to apply for travel document to be able to come back or can I just use the H-1B stamp on my passport even tough I am not with my green card sponsoring employer anymore??
Please advise. Thank you in advance.
tattoo VAUXHALL Corsa 1.2i 16v SXi,
easygoer
10-09 06:17 PM
Can IV core put some light on -
Is there quarterly Visa spillover or its only at the end of every USCIS year (July-sept) ?
If NO, any way to add that in?
Thank!
Is there any plan by IV for quarterly spillover. We could do it collectively like send letters to senators or Ombudsman?
Is there quarterly Visa spillover or its only at the end of every USCIS year (July-sept) ?
If NO, any way to add that in?
Thank!
Is there any plan by IV for quarterly spillover. We could do it collectively like send letters to senators or Ombudsman?
more...
pictures lack manual,corsa sxi
EB3June03
06-12 04:21 PM
This is my first post, so bear with me.
I also got a Status Update message via email from USCIS. I think the lawyer will be getting the papers in mail next week.
Seems like USCIS has started sending RFE for a lot of us, who have been waiting for a long time. What might be the reason for this. I heard from some of my friends that they are pre-adjucating the cases so that when the visa dates are available, they can process faster, but I also wonder if they are doing it so that they can drop some cases who do NOT reply to their RFE (similar to what happenned with Backlog Elimination Center and 45 day letters).
I also got a Status Update message via email from USCIS. I think the lawyer will be getting the papers in mail next week.
Seems like USCIS has started sending RFE for a lot of us, who have been waiting for a long time. What might be the reason for this. I heard from some of my friends that they are pre-adjucating the cases so that when the visa dates are available, they can process faster, but I also wonder if they are doing it so that they can drop some cases who do NOT reply to their RFE (similar to what happenned with Backlog Elimination Center and 45 day letters).
dresses VAUXHALL CORSA 1.4I 16V SXI
ashkam
03-23 03:35 PM
Hello gurus,
need little help from you guys. Right now i am on H1b.
I am about to file my Family based I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131. on all these forms they are asking for A# ( Alien Registration Number).
I was on F1 visa before. so i have one expired EAD card which i got during my OPT in 2005. this card has a A#.
so should i put this A# on all forms( I-485,I-130,I-765,I-131) or leave it blank.???
H1bdude1
You can give your OPT A# but once you're assigned a permanent visa number, they'll give you a different number. Your OPT A# is just a temporary number.
need little help from you guys. Right now i am on H1b.
I am about to file my Family based I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131. on all these forms they are asking for A# ( Alien Registration Number).
I was on F1 visa before. so i have one expired EAD card which i got during my OPT in 2005. this card has a A#.
so should i put this A# on all forms( I-485,I-130,I-765,I-131) or leave it blank.???
H1bdude1
You can give your OPT A# but once you're assigned a permanent visa number, they'll give you a different number. Your OPT A# is just a temporary number.
more...
makeup 2002 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXI
pune_guy
08-20 06:28 PM
Yes these are the same databases that I have.
girlfriend VAUXHALL Corsa 1.2i 16v SXi,
Pegasus503
11-28 12:55 AM
It could be a soft touch (system) or someone just looked at your 140 - Keep an eye out.
I understood it to be a part of the 485 processing that they link your 140 to your 485 and this process date stamps the 140 record.
I understood it to be a part of the 485 processing that they link your 140 to your 485 and this process date stamps the 140 record.
hairstyles Used Vauxhall Corsa 1.2i 16V
lazycis
01-24 08:20 PM
If the cort orders them to find a number, they will find one despite the "U".
me_myself
12-19 04:55 PM
I am on H1 for the last 3 years. Got my H1 renewed for 3 years last month. Now i have to go back to India for one year (2009) and come back at 2010. I will not be in a payroll for 2009. When i come back to US at 2010, i am planning to start my Green Card processing. I want to know if my one year stay in India will affect my Green Card processing in any way?
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot.
Lasantha
07-05 01:11 PM
I guess you mistook my statement... what I said was, where did they get enough EB2-ROW to approve and so fast that they used up all the visas earmarked for EB2-ROW... Its unavailability now that will cause a backlog and thus retorgression after october...
in other words, if demand is higher than supply there will be a demand side backlog and this backlog occurs due to more demand than supply and thus unavailability of the "commodity"... this "unsatisfied demand" or "backlog" will then cause retrogression...
my question was, where did so much EB2-ROW demand come from when in reality with country quotas and EB2-ROW being current all along there NEVER was a extrodinary demand and a pending backlog in this cat. to begin with...
yes, I never looked at it that way.
in other words, if demand is higher than supply there will be a demand side backlog and this backlog occurs due to more demand than supply and thus unavailability of the "commodity"... this "unsatisfied demand" or "backlog" will then cause retrogression...
my question was, where did so much EB2-ROW demand come from when in reality with country quotas and EB2-ROW being current all along there NEVER was a extrodinary demand and a pending backlog in this cat. to begin with...
yes, I never looked at it that way.

No comments:
Post a Comment