Saturday, June 11, 2011

wallpapers of emma watson

images Emma Watson Red PSP Wallpaper wallpapers of emma watson. Emma watson Wallpapers
  • Emma watson Wallpapers



  • EADchallenged
    08-21 11:03 AM
    The schedule / calendar only shows the immigration hearings.





    wallpaper Emma watson Wallpapers wallpapers of emma watson. sexy Emma Watson wallpaper
  • sexy Emma Watson wallpaper



  • paulkurni
    06-17 05:33 PM
    paulkurni, please join your state chapter. Even before Obama's mention in the Cairo speech, IV Core has been trying to do whatever you have mentioned.

    We need members to collectively participate in their state chapters which can provide the thrust needed to perform a collective action country-wide as mentioned by you.

    Please excuse my ignorance as I joined IV recently. Please tell me how do I join state chapter. I reside in DC metro suburbs.

    I am glad that we are at least thinking in this direction. Please let me know how can I contribute. Have we formed any regional leaders who can perhaps guide us. If so, I would like to get in touch with the ones in my area. Any other information I need to know.





    wallpapers of emma watson. Emma Watson 011 Desktop
  • Emma Watson 011 Desktop



  • div_bell_2003
    01-09 04:42 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737

    Can some one tell me which documents do I need to send for EAD and AP renewal. Also my EAD and AP expired before 4 months. Till date I have not used EAD and AP but now planning to use. So need help on that.





    2011 sexy Emma Watson wallpaper wallpapers of emma watson. Emma Watson Cute wallpapers
  • Emma Watson Cute wallpapers



  • freakin_gc
    11-14 03:19 PM
    I dont have any hope that I will be receiving GC soon...my I-140 is still pending at NSC and unfortunately I'm from India ;(

    PD AUG 2004(EB3)
    140 Pending RD June 26th, 2007
    485 Pending RD Aug 13, 2007
    EAD APPROVED Oct 26, 2007
    FP DONE SEPT Oct 20, 2007
    AP APPROVED Nov 2, 2007



    more...


    wallpapers of emma watson. emma watson latest wallpapers.
  • emma watson latest wallpapers.



  • casinoroyale
    01-31 02:18 PM
    Ok, this is a tough'ie.

    You might be ok, but let me explain. There 2 rules that play-in in this scenario. One is " last action ", the other is " effectve date of your new I-797 ". If the start/effective date of your new I-797 is later than your last action i.e your entry in the USA, then technically your new I-94 which you got from your new I-797 will kick-in from its effective date making your stay in USA legal till its end. Now, if the start/effective date of your new I-797 started before you entered USA using your OLD I-797 (concequently got short I-94 validity) that will control your legal stay period ( as per last action rule ).

    That being said, this is very tricky situation, though arguably valid as per different memo's of USCIS. So it is in your best interest, either to go with this interpretation and do nothing if the first case that i explained above is true or play safe and go out of country and enter back US using your new I-797.

    Consult a lawyer before you take any step.

    Thanks.





    wallpapers of emma watson. wallpaper emma watson.
  • wallpaper emma watson.



  • devikas81
    06-19 04:26 PM
    1. if i want to change my job then do i need to transfer my H1(my spouse's H4) and also need to file AC21?? so when the PD become current at that time this new company has to file for her 485/EAD/AP... is that correct??

    2. i am thinking another option that if she transfer her status from either F1 or H1 then- can i use my EAD for new job and when the PD become current at that time i will be able to add her for 485/EAD/AP from this new company??

    Really appreicate your help..



    more...


    wallpapers of emma watson. Emma Watson Pics, Images,
  • Emma Watson Pics, Images,



  • RDB
    12-21 11:03 AM
    A1. Yes, they will interview you together.
    A2. It is NOT advisable to take the immigration attorney with you IF your case is clear, i.e. no out of status etc. When we went for the interview, the officer clearly told us that you did good by not having an attorney - they get annoyed by them :). As soon as he realized that we didn't have anybody representing us, he was way more relaxed than with other people who had representation.
    A3. Yes, they can and will approve on the spot if they are satisfied with your answers!
    A4. Yes, they can stamp the passport if they approve it - in my case, they approved it but couldn't stamp the passport because my PD was not current. He said, you will get the card as soon as your PD becomes current.

    Just relax and take all the necessary documentation with you - and be absolutely confident in your answers. Oh, and btw, I was also promoted when we went for the interview and that doesn't make any difference - as long as you are employed (same company is better).

    Hope this helps.

    Hello Everybody,

    My wife & I have our 485 interviews in January. Any advice is appreciated. Mine is a EB (EB- 2) petition. Our PD is April 2006. We filed for 485's in July 2007 and our 485's were transferred to National Benefits Center in 2008. I was promoted hence my title is different now from what was filed on the Labor application and job duties only changed a little bit. My petitioner is the same,

    Couple of questions -
    Will they interview my wife & I together ?
    Is it advisable to take the immigration attorney with us for the interview.?
    Can the IO approve the case on the spot.?
    Can IO stamp the passport since my PD is current.?

    If somebody can direct me to any recent experiences for folks who did have interviews - that would be really helpful.

    Thanks!

    Ritesh





    2010 Emma Watson 011 Desktop wallpapers of emma watson. Emma Watson Red PSP Wallpaper
  • Emma Watson Red PSP Wallpaper



  • uma001
    06-23 09:10 AM
    Although I filed the Labor Certification Application (regular filing) in mid 2004, I couldn�t apply for I-485 in July/Aug 2007 because my LC was still pending at that time. Later in 2007 I got the Labor Certification and in 2009 I received the I-140 approval.

    While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.

    I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?

    Could someone please advice?

    Thank you.

    I feel sorry for you. I came to US on H1 in 1998.Did not file green card and left US in 2004 came back again in 2006 on H1. Still have not filed green card.



    more...


    wallpapers of emma watson. wallpaper emma watson. emma
  • wallpaper emma watson. emma



  • life99f
    05-21 07:34 PM
    Support!!!!



    We should have only one focus. Eliminate EB retro first. For that a simple amendment will be, 242K visa is open to both old EB and newly created merit system. That�s all. This amendment will eliminate the retro immediately. All other discussions and efforts are waste of time and energy





    hair Emma Watson Cute wallpapers wallpapers of emma watson. Emma Watson Wallpaper
  • Emma Watson Wallpaper



  • kondur_007
    07-01 03:22 PM
    It is a difficult scenario. Chances are that it would be very difficult for your mom to ever prectice in US (not to discourage, but tell you the fact).
    first one has to pass USMLE step 1, Step 2 (CK and CS) and get ECFMG certification (info at ECFMG� | Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (http://www.ecfmg.org))
    Then apply for residency and get into the residency (which is extremely competitive, requires high USMLE scores and reference letters and if you are old grade, many programs do not consider you).
    Then Do the three/four year residency and pass USMLE step 3, get the license.

    Absolutely no way to practice medicine unless she goes through above path (experience and training in india does not matter; only thing that will matter is her MBBS (if from regonized college there) which will allow her to sit for USMLE).

    Many doctors in your mom's situation come here and do some paramedical job (phelbotomist, physical therapist etc).

    Good Luck.



    more...


    wallpapers of emma watson. Emma Watson: The Harry Potter
  • Emma Watson: The Harry Potter



  • snathan
    02-21 10:37 PM
    Thanks a lot for the links snathan. Is it possible to return to India at any stage of GreenCard processing and then come back to India once the EAD is approved.

    It depends on your employer. If your employer supports and the job still available for you, yes...you can go to Indian and come back.





    hot emma watson latest wallpapers. wallpapers of emma watson. Emma Watson wallpaper
  • Emma Watson wallpaper



  • hpandey
    11-05 12:23 PM
    If she gets her H1 visa stamped while returning and then uses that to re-enter the country then even if the I-485 gets rejected then she can continue on her H1 visa and will not be Out of Status. That is a good strategy to maintain status with pending I-485.



    more...


    house Emma Watson Image wallpapers of emma watson. Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
  • Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson



  • Almond
    02-10 08:52 AM
    Saurin did you mean yes you do have a pending I 485, because that was her question.





    tattoo wallpaper emma watson. wallpapers of emma watson. emma watson latest wallpapers.
  • emma watson latest wallpapers.



  • CPUWiz
    12-14 11:30 AM
    There have been many issues with USCIS and three year degrees from Canada, India and the UK. If you want to fight this then you have to prove that your education is equivalent to a US bachelors which many of the degrees from some countries are. You cannot use experience towards adding credits to your degree when dealing with an I-140 like you can for a H1B visa. Two years equals an Associate degree - three year bachelors programs can be (and have been) proven to equal a US bachelors.

    This degree evaluation company has been the most successful in generating acceptable evaluations that complete a successfull case approval. It cost me a lot more than I expected but at least I was able to get my I-140 approved.

    Sheila Danzig, Director
    Career Consulting International
    www.TheDegreePeople.com
    1.800.771.4723 (toll free voice)
    1.866.585.1409 (toll free fax)
    1304 SW 160th Ave. #203, Sunrise FL 33326



    more...


    pictures Emma Watson Pics, Images, wallpapers of emma watson. emma watson - Wallpaper
  • emma watson - Wallpaper



  • transmit
    March 28th, 2005, 03:36 AM
    Yes, the SB800 is the best option for a flash with the D70 (http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/cameras/nikon_D70.php). As for lenses, depends on what you need. I think the 50mm 1.8 is a great lens for only $100. Works very well for wider portraits and any kind of low light photography. If you have the money to spend, the 12-24 is also a very useful lens.

    What's Next:: Options [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : What's Next:: Options






    dresses Emma Watson wallpaper wallpapers of emma watson. emma watson wallpapers.
  • emma watson wallpapers.



  • mambarg
    09-20 05:38 PM
    The best thing for them to do or what they should have done is after 140 approval, they should accept 485 and process and keep it ready for date to become current. When current , they should mail the GC that month.

    I dont understand the reason of why they want to accept when current only ?

    If they do not accept 485, we do H1 renewal, if they do accept 485, we do EAD renewal. But EAD renewal is easier and involves only employee and gives enough freedom. H1 does not.

    So All H1 holders till July 2007 , will no longer renew H1's ?



    more...


    makeup wallpaper emma watson. emma wallpapers of emma watson. Emma Watson Image
  • Emma Watson Image



  • akred
    05-26 07:27 PM
    I'm puzzled that there has been a slow reaction to the Bernie Sander's killer amendment that was disguised as a scholarship fund which has always been there and has benefited many Americans and the National Science Foundation. None of the faxes have been amended neither have the emails, we're asking for good things which are only likely to benefit a few but leave many others in peril. We need to find a way to cushion the effect of this amendment and at the same time highlight that the H1 program is not what it has been vilified to be.



    Point is, if IV attains its goals on EB visas, there will still be many members affected by Bernie Sander's amendment. Of what use will visa number availability be to someone whose non H1-B dependent employer makes an economic decision to lay them off as they can longer afford to spend $250,000 a year + attorney fees renewing 50 H1-B's ? Given that this person would instantly be out of status (and find it difficult to find an employer rushing to spend $5k right away), the individual would have no recourse also given that they would not be eligible for a Z visa. Can someone help me understand why sticking to an old though good strategy and message without slightly adapting it to the current reality holds good promise for those in limbo by paying no attention to the effects of the Sander's amendment (pending at BEC, beyond 6th year renewal, I-140 not filed as of May 21st 2007 etc)

    1. Any H1B issues affect employers more than the employees, so employers will make an issue out of any onerous requirement.

    2. Any H1B fee is to be paid by the employer and is viewed as a tax and cost of doing business by the employer. Like any tax, it will mean cutbacks in other areas possibly existing charitable contributions to education or some such non essential cost.

    I would expect Compete America and employers to speak up if they feel they would be affected by any H1B taxes.





    girlfriend emma watson latest wallpapers. wallpapers of emma watson. emma watson 2011 wallpaper.
  • emma watson 2011 wallpaper.



  • Ramba
    08-13 10:55 AM
    Hi All,

    I have a very starge situation. I have an approved I-140 based on PERM LC - EB3 -India with PD of Jan 2006.

    Before July 07, my company substituted me for LC Sub with PD of Jan 2003 and did the I-485 filing based on this pending LC Sub.
    (Guys...please dont jump on me for using LC SUB...I work for a one of the biggest tech companies with 60000 employees for 6 years and its their policy to do LC Sub for their employees..i didn't buy the LCs through consulting or some one...). I got EAD renewals, AP etc...Since my LC Sub I-140 is beyond its processing dates, my attorney filed a AILA request and got a reponse saying

    "The AILA Liaison committee member working on your case reviewed the petition with an I-140 senior officer at USCIS. It appears that the employee that had the original labor certification application adjusted his status based on the labor certification. Unfortunately, this means that the labor cert and priority date cannot be used for your green card application."

    But, they also mentioned that "Your AOS that is pending will continue to be active based on your own approved I-140. This was verified by CIS in their response to our inquiry"

    Question 1: My attorney said its an unofficial USCIS/AILA determination. Howmuch to rely on this AILA/USCIS unofficial determination? Because, Still, USCIS case status shows my I-140 is pending. Should i wait until the decision comes on my case?

    Question 2: My understanding is that, if the LC is already used, then my LC Sub I-140 will be denied... if the I-140 is denied then the I-485 will also be denied..is it correct?

    Question 3: If my above understanding is correct, then how will my AOS will continue to be active based on my original I-140 if my AOS was files uding pending LC Sub-I140? Is it true or they lawyer is giving me a fake answer? I thought you can only change underlying I-140, only if the new I-140s dates are current..in my case Jan 2006 date is not current.....

    Please give me your thoughts...I would really appreciate your help...

    Whatever response you got from the AILa may be true. If the first employee got GC through that LC (by AC21), you cannot get second one and even you can not port the PD. In nutshell, one LC cannot produce two 140 or 2 GC. You may be lucky, instead of denying your 485, the uscis perhaps replaced underlying first I-140 (LC sub) by your second approved (original) I-140 with PD 2006. Dont rely on web case status check.





    hairstyles Emma Watson: The Harry Potter wallpapers of emma watson. Emma Watson wallpaper - 16
  • Emma Watson wallpaper - 16



  • LostInGCProcess
    02-28 02:10 PM
    Can anyone suggest me a good health insurance policy for the state of TN? What are the things that are important and what should be ignored? Most of the time I dont understand the technical terms used in it.
    Currently I have one from a big health insurance company bought on the internet. I thought I was covered well. Every year they are raising the premium by about $30.00/month. I want to get another one, if anyone has bought from the open market please let me know.

    Thanks!!!





    extofu
    03-07 09:02 AM
    Here is my situation

    Studied in US on F1 and directly started working for company A from 2002. Got a H1 stamp when out of country in 2003.
    Since then moved to company B (in 2005) and H1 visa is now on the second three year term (valid till 2008) . Am on the verge of moving to company C. Will be out of the country all of april and had a few questions

    1) Do I need to have stamp on my passport when I switch between F1 and H1only or do I need the stamp even if I have switched firms since the last time I got my passport stamped

    2) What happens if I get the stamp say on H1 on 1st April (while on payroll of company B), quit company B (while outside US) and join company C and then return to US in last week of April without getting another stamp. Will I face any issues when reentering USA (given that the stamp is for company B even though I don't work for it anymore) or do I need the accurate stamp when coming to USA?

    Your help will be deeply appreciated

    Thanks





    KRS
    07-14 09:27 AM
    My Family came back yesterday via Frankfurt. No issues whatsoever with AP @ Frankfurt.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment