Achi Goro
11-17 02:54 PM
Hey Guys
I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.
Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not know whether my priority date is current for the filing of these forms.
Looking at the above filing date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?
The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).
When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.
I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.
Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not know whether my priority date is current for the filing of these forms.
Looking at the above filing date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?
The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).
When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.
wallpaper “Ford Mondeo ST220 3.0 V6”
garybanz
09-27 11:03 AM
My EAD cheques got encashed today. I had sent a single cheque for myself and my wife. I do notice two LIN numbers on the back of the cheque. BUT when i search for those numbers on USCIS website its says number DO NOT exist in the system. Has anyone faced similar issue?
Thanks
Did you send two separate checks for 485 or did you combine them into one? How many LIN numbers did you see on the back of the check for 485?
Thanks
Did you send two separate checks for 485 or did you combine them into one? How many LIN numbers did you see on the back of the check for 485?
StuckInTheMuck
04-28 04:16 PM
Summer travel season is around the corner, and unfortunately, because of the swine flu scare, each and every person entering India from USA (and some other countries) will have to go through a medical screening (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/American--European-visitors-to-be-screened-for-swine-flu/articleshow/4457075.cms) at the airports beginning yesterday. Some chaos is expected, particularly in busy terminals such as Delhi and Mumbai, given that "Airport authorities said they are still in the dark and are yet to gear up for these checks". So, it may be a good idea if those of you, who have just returned from India, share your experiences with this procedure; for example, the likelihood of facing stricter screening (or even a brief quarantine) if someone sneezes/coughs for any reason, or the "fitness certificate" forms that airlines are supposed to hand over to each passenger, etc.
2011 “Ford Mondeo ST220 3.0 V6”
hpandey
11-11 11:14 AM
Look at the bright side buddy . It is definitely something to look forward to and provides hope that you might get the magic email of getting your GC any day. Of course three year H1 extension and two year EAD is the problem but you are looking on the wrong side. If you get the GC neither will you need the H1 nor the EAD.
And I don't think you are thinking about the money wasted by just having a 1 year H1 and EAD because I am sure you will get your GC in the next one year at least . Cheer up. Things could be worse ( you could be EB3 - 2008 ! )
And I don't think you are thinking about the money wasted by just having a 1 year H1 and EAD because I am sure you will get your GC in the next one year at least . Cheer up. Things could be worse ( you could be EB3 - 2008 ! )
more...
texcan
02-24 04:27 PM
I went to red cross once to donate blood once but they refused to take since i am an immigrant who have not completed 5 years in USA so they may not take us.
i have given blood probably 10-12 times.
Red Cross may not have taken you blood for other reasons not because you are an immigrant , one major reason to deny blood donation is travel
outside US to a country that still has widesspread malaria.
India and most Southeast asian coutries among such countries is one such issues.
Please dont spread incorrect information.
I have volunteered in sports event, donated blood, build houses as volunteer and have been part of volunteer trail maintainance.....and i am an immigrant.
This country is one of the most independent and free countries on face of earth.
i have given blood probably 10-12 times.
Red Cross may not have taken you blood for other reasons not because you are an immigrant , one major reason to deny blood donation is travel
outside US to a country that still has widesspread malaria.
India and most Southeast asian coutries among such countries is one such issues.
Please dont spread incorrect information.
I have volunteered in sports event, donated blood, build houses as volunteer and have been part of volunteer trail maintainance.....and i am an immigrant.
This country is one of the most independent and free countries on face of earth.
ajaykk
08-09 10:44 AM
FAQ #2 - clarified that forms with �Y� designation means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.
Q29: The version date on the new I-485 form is 7/30/07 and it has an "N" designation after it, meaning that the I-485 applications arriving at the service center on or after July 30, 2007 must use the new I-485 form or it will be rejected at the mailroom. Is this really true?
A29. No, the �N� designation on the new version was inadvertently uploaded to the USCIS website and has since been removed. The new and corrected I-485 application form that will be uploaded will have the �Y� designation which means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.
Uff this gives me some relief. My attorney has sent my 485 documents on 07/27 and reached NE on 07/30. I'm sure she must have used the old version.
Q29: The version date on the new I-485 form is 7/30/07 and it has an "N" designation after it, meaning that the I-485 applications arriving at the service center on or after July 30, 2007 must use the new I-485 form or it will be rejected at the mailroom. Is this really true?
A29. No, the �N� designation on the new version was inadvertently uploaded to the USCIS website and has since been removed. The new and corrected I-485 application form that will be uploaded will have the �Y� designation which means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.
Uff this gives me some relief. My attorney has sent my 485 documents on 07/27 and reached NE on 07/30. I'm sure she must have used the old version.
more...
k2006
08-25 02:48 PM
Is there any approval for NSC-->CSC-->NSC cases so far ?
2010 03 52 Reg Ford Mondeo St220
amitjoey
03-20 04:18 PM
Something has already happened in the background.
more...
retropain
08-24 06:05 PM
greatguy, you sound like a great guy. But honestly the idea isn't too great...especially nowadays with such much immigration scrutiny, tightening of regulations, deportations, etc. A five year old labor sub, that too unapproved, isn't going to be approved easily...maybe you should file a PERM based petition and get that approved in a month or two and that way atleast you secure a 2006 PD. If some relief comes in, you're wait shouldn't be too long...
hair 03 52 Reg Ford Mondeo St220
linray
06-14 12:43 PM
Hi guys,
my h1 got approved on 21st of april 2009.
Bolt,
Could you please update this post? Per the post, I got some points:
1. Your H1B transfer denied and your I-94 card is expired
2. You filed H1B transfer again using premium processing
3. You got approval
Did you get a new I-94 card since your I-94 is expired?
Do you need to leave the USA for stamp?
my h1 got approved on 21st of april 2009.
Bolt,
Could you please update this post? Per the post, I got some points:
1. Your H1B transfer denied and your I-94 card is expired
2. You filed H1B transfer again using premium processing
3. You got approval
Did you get a new I-94 card since your I-94 is expired?
Do you need to leave the USA for stamp?
more...
blacktongue
10-05 10:30 AM
If you want the best
Go to Kashmir. I have seen the pictures and it is beautiful in India. Jammu & Kashmir Tourism (http://www.jktourism.org/)
Or come to China. Tourism in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_China)
You will like it.
Go to Kashmir. I have seen the pictures and it is beautiful in India. Jammu & Kashmir Tourism (http://www.jktourism.org/)
Or come to China. Tourism in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_China)
You will like it.
hot ford mondeo st220 anlasser
kart2007
05-11 08:54 PM
Been there, done that!
In US It takes one day if you have police report, old passport copy. I have done this at the Chicago embassy. They will issue you a new passport with visa stamp (US visa only).
In US It takes one day if you have police report, old passport copy. I have done this at the Chicago embassy. They will issue you a new passport with visa stamp (US visa only).
more...
house Ford Mondeo 2.0 Ghia, BLUE,
gc_seeker_2001
02-04 12:39 AM
I did a bit more reasearch and found out that, I won't loose the EB3 priority date after the EB2 I-140 approval. I will have both options (EB3 & EB2) open. I will be able to use either of them depending upon what is current at that time.
tattoo Bild 1: Ford Mondeo ST220 3,0
sbabunle
01-25 10:37 AM
If the govt can lobby for nuke bill, why they cannot do it for techs?
Govt well know that a big chunk of money is gonna come from NRIs and even bigger will come from future NRIs. To sustains India's growth they need it big time.
In my opinion it would be a good idea to seek Govt of India's help..
thx
babu
Govt well know that a big chunk of money is gonna come from NRIs and even bigger will come from future NRIs. To sustains India's growth they need it big time.
In my opinion it would be a good idea to seek Govt of India's help..
thx
babu
more...
pictures Bild 2: Ford Mondeo ST220 3,0
kdotp
04-22 02:48 PM
Extension..No RFE, working for a consulting company(250+ employees) for last 3 yrs.
dresses FORD Mondeo 3.0 V6 ST220,
willigetgc?
12-03 09:36 AM
in politics everything is give and take + "my side needs to get the best deal" attitude.
I am conflicted about Dream.
On the one hand, if it passes, the illegal community is pacified for the short term and if legal immigration is taken up immediately, they will not oppose us.
On the other, if it does not pass, we might have to wait for CIR or whatever else. Neither Republicans nor Democrats care to sponsor a bill just for our issues. They will continue to talk about amnesty vs enforcement.
Unless of course, we as a community step up, meet with lawmakers repeatedly, get them to take our issue seriously............
I am conflicted about Dream.
On the one hand, if it passes, the illegal community is pacified for the short term and if legal immigration is taken up immediately, they will not oppose us.
On the other, if it does not pass, we might have to wait for CIR or whatever else. Neither Republicans nor Democrats care to sponsor a bill just for our issues. They will continue to talk about amnesty vs enforcement.
Unless of course, we as a community step up, meet with lawmakers repeatedly, get them to take our issue seriously............
more...
makeup Ford Mondeo ST220 - Car of The
Prashant
01-22 07:30 PM
Thank you IV,
I really appreciate u folks whatever be the outcome ....
Thank you once again.
I really appreciate u folks whatever be the outcome ....
Thank you once again.
girlfriend that a ford mondeo st220#39;s
garybanz
09-26 03:05 PM
^^^^Bump^^^
hairstyles FORD Mondeo 3.0 V6 ST220,
jawbreaker
12-12 05:05 AM
Guys, I guess almost everybody is done with their finger printing by now. I am wondering what is the status of everybody's I-485 application on the case-status-online website after finger printing? Mine is showing some weird status, so I thought I better check with others.
desi485
07-26 07:30 PM
These Immigration lawyers should all be rounded up and publicly FLOGGED to stop them from making such BLUNDERS!! :p
we should go to consumer court and ask attorney to refund money as he/she did not provided services properly and made mistakes. Why should one pay?
we should go to consumer court and ask attorney to refund money as he/she did not provided services properly and made mistakes. Why should one pay?
purgan
02-01 02:03 AM
Use EB2 because i read somewhere EB2 IND ould open up later in FY 2008, i..e May-July like last year.

No comments:
Post a Comment