ds37
02-04 03:31 PM
Hi
I think THey can not use spillover untill last quarter, as all the math is done for the whole yearand than applied monthly on a pro-rata basis. I n theory if they spill over each quarter and a huge (unrealistic but theoritically possible) demand devlopes in the last quarter they will be doomed so wait for the last quarter and see the magic(if any).
Thanks
DS
I think THey can not use spillover untill last quarter, as all the math is done for the whole yearand than applied monthly on a pro-rata basis. I n theory if they spill over each quarter and a huge (unrealistic but theoritically possible) demand devlopes in the last quarter they will be doomed so wait for the last quarter and see the magic(if any).
Thanks
DS
wallpaper I own a 1995 Chrysler LeBaron
dressking
09-29 11:47 AM
Immigrants at USC have helped design a special randomization program for LAX security called ARMOR! Doctoral student, Pankaj Paruchuri, and his professor, Milind Tambe, have designed this special program that will help National Security and enhance the security for all of us!
A Random Weapon in the War against Terror (http://http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21035785/site/newsweek/)
I can bet that the Doctoral student himself must have faced Backlog/ Retrogression at some time! I do not know him, but I think IV should contact him!
I am sorry to offend some of you by bringing up this subject again. But I think we are just asking for acknowledgement for the contribution we have made when we were attending graduate programs in the US. It was a lot of over time and hard work with literally no payment other than money for room and board. Some may get their names attached to the paper that is published and get their Green Cards quicker for that. But some don't.
A Random Weapon in the War against Terror (http://http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21035785/site/newsweek/)
I can bet that the Doctoral student himself must have faced Backlog/ Retrogression at some time! I do not know him, but I think IV should contact him!
I am sorry to offend some of you by bringing up this subject again. But I think we are just asking for acknowledgement for the contribution we have made when we were attending graduate programs in the US. It was a lot of over time and hard work with literally no payment other than money for room and board. Some may get their names attached to the paper that is published and get their Green Cards quicker for that. But some don't.
kinaz
01-31 09:32 AM
Hi! I was on H4 for 3.5 years before getting a H1 when I joined a Residency program as a Pediatrician. Since for residency we sign 1 year contracts at the beginning of each year, my H1's are being done similarly as well. So they apply for 1 year H1's every year. I am in my 2nd and will be getting the 3 rd one in a few months.
My question...does my 3.5 year on H4 get counted towards the H1's 6 year limit.
Thanks in advance. Regards,RS
My question...does my 3.5 year on H4 get counted towards the H1's 6 year limit.
Thanks in advance. Regards,RS
2011 1995 Chrysler Le Baron
bbct
02-18 10:51 AM
I am not sure, if this is true. I knew couple of people got H1 approved and never start working. They remained only in status H4.
So check with attorney.
This is not true. We are a case study for this scenario. We were not able file to our I-485 because my wife was out-of-status by not working on H1B. Our attorney advised to go out of the country and come back on H4 so we can file our I-485. If you have received H1-B approval with I-94 attached to it, it means your COS was requested by the employer and your new status is H1B and not H4. Even if you have unexpired H4 visa stamp in your passport it becomes invalid. You will get a new visa when you go for stamping.
So check with attorney.
This is not true. We are a case study for this scenario. We were not able file to our I-485 because my wife was out-of-status by not working on H1B. Our attorney advised to go out of the country and come back on H4 so we can file our I-485. If you have received H1-B approval with I-94 attached to it, it means your COS was requested by the employer and your new status is H1B and not H4. Even if you have unexpired H4 visa stamp in your passport it becomes invalid. You will get a new visa when you go for stamping.
more...
brij523
02-17 12:15 PM
Indraneel ,
amsgc,
guyfromsg,
Vik ,
Nikhil
and significant other GA member
Lets have conference call on Wednesday 2/28/07 at 9pm EST.
Call In number 218-486-1300
Bridge - 654535
Agenda of the meeting
1) Introduction
2) Discuss method to raise membership
3) Plan to contant Senator Office and Cogress Member office
4) Any other topic.
Would appreciate your participation.
Thanks
amsgc,
guyfromsg,
Vik ,
Nikhil
and significant other GA member
Lets have conference call on Wednesday 2/28/07 at 9pm EST.
Call In number 218-486-1300
Bridge - 654535
Agenda of the meeting
1) Introduction
2) Discuss method to raise membership
3) Plan to contant Senator Office and Cogress Member office
4) Any other topic.
Would appreciate your participation.
Thanks
immigrationvoice1
04-03 06:56 PM
I am a 2nd july ead filer and my ead expires in month of october 08 i have heard that we have to file 4 months before ,do i have to file 4 months before 2nd july or 4 months before expiry of my 1st EAd which is october 08.
please advice
thanks
gcwant
120 days (maximum) from the date of expiry of your EAD. The same applies for AP, if I am not wrong.
please advice
thanks
gcwant
120 days (maximum) from the date of expiry of your EAD. The same applies for AP, if I am not wrong.
more...
dish
03-20 03:53 PM
TALENT Bill, a new, stand-alone, business immigration bill developed by Compete America, a coalition comprised of AILA and various corporations, universities, research institutions and trade associations. AILA Doc. No. 06021668.
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=8846
This is what I got googling for talent bill
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=8846
This is what I got googling for talent bill
2010 1995 Chrysler LeBaron
desi3933
02-18 01:11 PM
I assume, You will have to report the income earned through foreign sources only if you are not paying taxes overseas. To get a better clarification, just consult a CPA
One has to pay taxes on worldwide income if filing taxes as US resident. He/she can deduct foreign taxes paid as credit. It does not matter if income is taxed or not in the foreign country.
This applies to interest earned on deposits in banks as well.
_____________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
One has to pay taxes on worldwide income if filing taxes as US resident. He/she can deduct foreign taxes paid as credit. It does not matter if income is taxed or not in the foreign country.
This applies to interest earned on deposits in banks as well.
_____________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
more...
iluvgc
08-28 03:18 PM
Dint know if i could post it, as its internal mail, thats y i removed it. Sorry abt confusion.
internal for who do u work DOS/USCIS u jerk
internal for who do u work DOS/USCIS u jerk
hair 1995 Chrysler LeBaron GTC
sri1309
11-04 07:01 PM
Please delete this thread, Admin.
We believe this guy did it by mistake.. pls dont shout at him..
We believe this guy did it by mistake.. pls dont shout at him..
more...
averagedesi
09-23 08:45 PM
I think your scenario is perfectly valid, its a honest mistake by USCIS, however if USPS or fedex or UPS screws things up and if the application reaches USCIS say on August 18th or 20th instead of the 17th, I dont think USCIS would do anything but reject the application again. But I guess it doesnt hurt to try assuming one is not desperate for the AP as in my case.
hot White 1995 Chrysler Lebaron
gc_check
03-14 04:16 AM
I did check the USCIS website for the July 17, 2007 (reinstating the July Visa Bulletin) and July 23, 2007 (about I-485 fees) notices that are specified on murthy.com link you provided, but did not find them. So if any of you know how and where to get them from please let me know. Appreciate your help. Thank you.
Murthy.com has a copy of pdf in their website
http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf
http://www.murthy.com/nflash/uscis_faq.pdf
Murthy.com has a copy of pdf in their website
http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf
http://www.murthy.com/nflash/uscis_faq.pdf
more...
house 1995 Chrysler LeBaron convertible
IWannaBeHowdy
12-01 12:33 PM
Hello Everyone,
My employer filed for my H1-B extension and I have already received the Receipt with "Received date" and "Notice Date" of October 21, 2008 and October 24, 2008 respectively." My case is in Vermont Center.
When I do the case search on USCIS.gov site, it says:
"Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, you can either call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283, or you can send an e-mail to uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov."
I found at least one forum member in similar situation. Are there anyone else out there with the similar situation. Just trying to see if this is a unique issue or its happening to few more people. Please drop in a line if you are in a similar situation. We would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks
PS: Worthy to mention the numbers and email listed on the error message leads you no where. I wonder why they even have it there.
My employer filed for my H1-B extension and I have already received the Receipt with "Received date" and "Notice Date" of October 21, 2008 and October 24, 2008 respectively." My case is in Vermont Center.
When I do the case search on USCIS.gov site, it says:
"Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, you can either call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283, or you can send an e-mail to uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov."
I found at least one forum member in similar situation. Are there anyone else out there with the similar situation. Just trying to see if this is a unique issue or its happening to few more people. Please drop in a line if you are in a similar situation. We would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks
PS: Worthy to mention the numbers and email listed on the error message leads you no where. I wonder why they even have it there.
tattoo 1995 Chrysler LeBaron GTC
gcdreamer05
01-12 11:20 AM
Is there something we can do to avoid this PIMS delay.......
I have been trying to ask the attorney and even the free chat on IV but no one is giving a clear solution on how to avoid pims delay. :mad:
I too need to go for stamping and am delaying it just because of this pims delay.
I have been trying to ask the attorney and even the free chat on IV but no one is giving a clear solution on how to avoid pims delay. :mad:
I too need to go for stamping and am delaying it just because of this pims delay.
more...
pictures 1995 Chrysler LeBaron
bp333
09-25 12:32 PM
My attorney filed my 485 AOS on July 11 and USCIS received it on July 12 (Texas Service Center).
Per my attorney all of the July applicants received their receipts except mine. I asked her to see if the check has been cashed and she is unable to confirm that. They think that they might have forgot to include a check (nost sure though). If thats the case, assuming my application gets rejected. Will I be able to refile with my PD not being correct.
What are my options. Please help. Thanks.
:mad:
Per my attorney all of the July applicants received their receipts except mine. I asked her to see if the check has been cashed and she is unable to confirm that. They think that they might have forgot to include a check (nost sure though). If thats the case, assuming my application gets rejected. Will I be able to refile with my PD not being correct.
What are my options. Please help. Thanks.
:mad:
dresses 1995 CHRYSLER LEBARON LX
conundrum
09-19 12:16 PM
One of friend is in a similar boat. While she was on her F1 she worked without authorization and since then she changed her status from F1 to F2 and finally to H4. Her husbands GC was approved, but hers wasn't. So now the attorney has filed for appeal based on 245K, as he feels that since she has left and country and re-entered it on multiple occasions on a different statuses the immigration officer should only look for inconsistencies in her application only from the time of last legal entry. Does this approach make sense. So what is her status now?
more...
makeup 198x Chrysler LeBaron
franklin
07-12 11:42 PM
Please close this thread, there are multiple threads specualting about this stuff, and some members are trying to focus on organizing the BIGGEST RALLY IV HAS EVER DONE!
girlfriend Model: Chrysler Lebaron
zoooom
10-26 04:51 PM
Thank you guys...Its just the lawyer that keep insisting on getting her H4 stamped...I want her to use her AP (and thats what we will do)...I am going to maintain my H1 status BTW.
hairstyles 1994 Chrysler Lebaron
gc4sk
08-14 03:44 PM
I got 20 years $750,000 term life insurance for $37.5/month by transamerica. I am on H-1B and I used accuquote.com
yetanotherguyinline
04-07 06:10 PM
Hi Friends.
I got the pink slip 3 weeks back with one month severance. So my target was to secure the job in one month to avoid loss of pay. Finally secured the job with 3 offers from 3 top companies.
Some tips if it may be helpful to others , that I recently expereinced
1. Read your resume thoroughly and see if there are anything that you can improve and make the resume with the core skills, do not make the resume of mix of different profiles, like dba, architect, project manager, make them all seperate.
2. Try to make the submission to the direct employer or recruiter on top of the chain. You can do that finding contacts on linked in.
3. Do not compromise a lot, this makes these recruiters to think that you are vulnerable for any exploitation, (happened with me, I kicked there butt after getting selected and telling them on why did I do that)
All the best to everyone.
Congrats.
Did you have to take a pay cut or did you get a hike? How are salaries for new employees in this market? You can PM me if you dont want to answer on this forum. Just curious...
I got the pink slip 3 weeks back with one month severance. So my target was to secure the job in one month to avoid loss of pay. Finally secured the job with 3 offers from 3 top companies.
Some tips if it may be helpful to others , that I recently expereinced
1. Read your resume thoroughly and see if there are anything that you can improve and make the resume with the core skills, do not make the resume of mix of different profiles, like dba, architect, project manager, make them all seperate.
2. Try to make the submission to the direct employer or recruiter on top of the chain. You can do that finding contacts on linked in.
3. Do not compromise a lot, this makes these recruiters to think that you are vulnerable for any exploitation, (happened with me, I kicked there butt after getting selected and telling them on why did I do that)
All the best to everyone.
Congrats.
Did you have to take a pay cut or did you get a hike? How are salaries for new employees in this market? You can PM me if you dont want to answer on this forum. Just curious...
rameshvaid
03-30 11:44 AM
I will certainly update on this site once I get a final answer from US Consulate, Montreal. So for no NEWS...
My father in law was visiting me and had a heart attack last night. He has been hospitalised at Hilcrest Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio and is scheduled to go back on 4/19/08.
Will a letter from the Hospital will be helpfull or might have a negative impact in my case. They may think this is a fabricated story. Some of my friends are taking care of him but there is no other immidiate family memeber with him accept me and my MIL is also all alone at home.
Any Suggestions/thoughts??
Ramesh Vaid
My father in law was visiting me and had a heart attack last night. He has been hospitalised at Hilcrest Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio and is scheduled to go back on 4/19/08.
Will a letter from the Hospital will be helpfull or might have a negative impact in my case. They may think this is a fabricated story. Some of my friends are taking care of him but there is no other immidiate family memeber with him accept me and my MIL is also all alone at home.
Any Suggestions/thoughts??
Ramesh Vaid

No comments:
Post a Comment