mps
05-28 10:26 AM
Hi,
After reading about the pro's and cons of EAD e-file and paper based. I found that when you paper file I765, you DONOT get a fingerprinting notice and you DONT need to give FP. You will get your EAD directly. With e-file you dont send in the photos but u will have to go do the fingerprints and photo taken..
Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks.
I can confirm this based on recent chat with my attorney. Attorney e-filed my EAD without any photographs and I have already got FP notice in mail.
After reading about the pro's and cons of EAD e-file and paper based. I found that when you paper file I765, you DONOT get a fingerprinting notice and you DONT need to give FP. You will get your EAD directly. With e-file you dont send in the photos but u will have to go do the fingerprints and photo taken..
Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks.
I can confirm this based on recent chat with my attorney. Attorney e-filed my EAD without any photographs and I have already got FP notice in mail.
wallpaper Jennifer Lopez#39;s classic
Vic
10-11 12:42 PM
Labor was filed in June 2006. The date on my degree certificate is later than that. The hope is that the person who reads the response to the RFE considers completion date instead of date of receiving the degree (official graduation date).
j0se
08-19 05:58 PM
see, i would never think to break a graphic apart. in fact: i don't. i just import something, convert it to a symbol and that's it.
ah, well maybe that's why i'm a newbie!!
well, i'll give it thought next time and break things apart to see what can be gained
:)
ah, well maybe that's why i'm a newbie!!
well, i'll give it thought next time and break things apart to see what can be gained
:)
2011 American Idol: Jennifer Lopez
chandrajp
06-14 11:12 PM
Hey did you get the receipt notices(485/ead/aos) mailed to you directly from USCIS or it went to your attorney?
EAD and AP receipt notices are mailed to me. I-485 receipt notices are mailed to me. I don't remember receiving I140 receipt notice
EAD and AP receipt notices are mailed to me. I-485 receipt notices are mailed to me. I don't remember receiving I140 receipt notice
more...
pune_guy
06-05 07:43 PM
Hi,
Both, me and my wife, have EAD and AP. I am still working on H1 and she is not using her EAD (other than to obtain SSN).
We do not see her working for another year or so. I may switch jobs using AC21 and may do so using H1B transfer or EAD.
So here's my question:
1. Can I skip renewing her EAD and renew just mine?
2. Can we renew her EAD as and when we feel the need, which may be later than the expiry date of her current EAD?
I'd appreciate your thoughts on this matter.
Thanks
Both, me and my wife, have EAD and AP. I am still working on H1 and she is not using her EAD (other than to obtain SSN).
We do not see her working for another year or so. I may switch jobs using AC21 and may do so using H1B transfer or EAD.
So here's my question:
1. Can I skip renewing her EAD and renew just mine?
2. Can we renew her EAD as and when we feel the need, which may be later than the expiry date of her current EAD?
I'd appreciate your thoughts on this matter.
Thanks
willigetgc?
10-11 09:18 AM
Stop watching for VB and start meeting with your Senators!
more...

SlipperyGC
03-28 06:26 PM
Maybe this is something we can propose.
2010 new judge on American Idol
usgc07
02-15 10:04 AM
shensh,
Thank you for the advise.
I had similar thoughts about the H1B process (for a person whose spouse is a US green card holder).
I was wondering if somebody had faced a similar situation . It would be interesting to learn about their experience and the final outcome.
Thanks
Thank you for the advise.
I had similar thoughts about the H1B process (for a person whose spouse is a US green card holder).
I was wondering if somebody had faced a similar situation . It would be interesting to learn about their experience and the final outcome.
Thanks
more...
poorslumdog
09-13 11:52 AM
Hello Attorney,
My family and I fortunately got the green cards this week after a long wait. But the company where I have been working since
2001 is not doing well due to cash flow issues. Note that I never changed company since I came to the US in 2001. I have not been paid salary for the last few months. I am the last employee of the company and seems like this company may go bankrupt soon.
Luckily my wife works as Independent Contractor (Not a full time employee) and I have a part time business which are supporting my family for the last few months. My business is related to finance and investments which is different from the GC approved job profile.
Can you please help me by answering following questions.
1) What are the precautions I should take to protect my green card?
2) Can I leave the present company and start my business by forming an LLC?
3) My business is online based so I can work from my birth country India for a few months. Can I visit India for a few months until my business is fully developed?
4) Since my business is different from the GC approved job profile, will it cause any difficulty during citizenship process?
5) A friend on the forum told that it may be required to work in your labor certified job (even with diff employer) for 6 months. Can I go to India for 6 or 7 months by taking leave from the same company ( i.e without leaving the company) ? I can manage with my part time business income during this time. In this case, just working for the same job profile is sufficient or do we need to show any pay stubs (or w-2) during citizenship process?
6) Can I take re-entry permit and develop my business from India for a year and come back to the US after 1 year?
Thanks for your help in advance
If you are out of the country for six months...you will lose your GC. Dont do that mistake.
My family and I fortunately got the green cards this week after a long wait. But the company where I have been working since
2001 is not doing well due to cash flow issues. Note that I never changed company since I came to the US in 2001. I have not been paid salary for the last few months. I am the last employee of the company and seems like this company may go bankrupt soon.
Luckily my wife works as Independent Contractor (Not a full time employee) and I have a part time business which are supporting my family for the last few months. My business is related to finance and investments which is different from the GC approved job profile.
Can you please help me by answering following questions.
1) What are the precautions I should take to protect my green card?
2) Can I leave the present company and start my business by forming an LLC?
3) My business is online based so I can work from my birth country India for a few months. Can I visit India for a few months until my business is fully developed?
4) Since my business is different from the GC approved job profile, will it cause any difficulty during citizenship process?
5) A friend on the forum told that it may be required to work in your labor certified job (even with diff employer) for 6 months. Can I go to India for 6 or 7 months by taking leave from the same company ( i.e without leaving the company) ? I can manage with my part time business income during this time. In this case, just working for the same job profile is sufficient or do we need to show any pay stubs (or w-2) during citizenship process?
6) Can I take re-entry permit and develop my business from India for a year and come back to the US after 1 year?
Thanks for your help in advance
If you are out of the country for six months...you will lose your GC. Dont do that mistake.
hair jennifer lopez
sbdol
07-19 01:32 AM
Nope. My lawyer did a mistake to correct himself he applied though dates were not current.
What do you think now? any suggestion.
I would think that you did not file at all.
If the PD was not current at the time of the first submission they should not even cash the check with the fee.
What do you think now? any suggestion.
I would think that you did not file at all.
If the PD was not current at the time of the first submission they should not even cash the check with the fee.
more...
sweet23guyin
04-21 02:53 PM
Apreciate if any one could shed light regarding USCIS doc/memo that allows moonlighting on EAD and still work full time on h1b with GC sponsoring employer.
hot Next. Judge Jennifer Lopez
desitechie
10-06 03:13 PM
hello ,
I filed a address change on line , 10 days back no LUD on any of my forms
EAD, 131 and I 485 , i know that USCIS should send a mail conforming the
same How long will it take to get this mail
thanks
Did you get the snail mail from USCIS for the AR11 address change?
Thanks
I filed a address change on line , 10 days back no LUD on any of my forms
EAD, 131 and I 485 , i know that USCIS should send a mail conforming the
same How long will it take to get this mail
thanks
Did you get the snail mail from USCIS for the AR11 address change?
Thanks
more...
house Get the look: Jennifer Lopez
PRHolder
10-20 03:39 PM
The treatment for Latent TB (Skin test positive, XRays clear) is recommended, NOT REQUIRED. Private message me if you have any more questions. They can't force anyone for treatment as that is a personal decision. Only if you have active TB - the treatment is REQUIRED.
Do you know, what did the medical examiner do with your medical form in Part 3 of the form?
USCIS - Questions & Answers:<br>Changes to the Tuberculosis and Vaccination Requirements Required for Adjustment of Status (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1758d5b07655b110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
Q: Both the CDC and USCIS have revised their requirements for medical referrals, as notated on Form I-693. In what instances must the referral section in Part 3 be completed?
Only complete Part 3, Referral to Health Department or Other Doctor / Facility, if the referral was required, such as when a Class A condition is suspected and needs further evaluation. Do not complete Part 3 if the referral was merely recommended by the CDC. Instead notate the (recommended but not required) referral in the Remarks box under that particular disease or disorder. This will help alleviate the possibility of USCIS rejecting the Form I-693 due to an erroneous assumption that a follow-up evaluation was needed before completion of the form.
Do you know, what did the medical examiner do with your medical form in Part 3 of the form?
USCIS - Questions & Answers:<br>Changes to the Tuberculosis and Vaccination Requirements Required for Adjustment of Status (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1758d5b07655b110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
Q: Both the CDC and USCIS have revised their requirements for medical referrals, as notated on Form I-693. In what instances must the referral section in Part 3 be completed?
Only complete Part 3, Referral to Health Department or Other Doctor / Facility, if the referral was required, such as when a Class A condition is suspected and needs further evaluation. Do not complete Part 3 if the referral was merely recommended by the CDC. Instead notate the (recommended but not required) referral in the Remarks box under that particular disease or disorder. This will help alleviate the possibility of USCIS rejecting the Form I-693 due to an erroneous assumption that a follow-up evaluation was needed before completion of the form.
tattoo quot;JEnnifer Lopezquot; quot;Amerian
swo
07-05 01:40 PM
My guess is EB2 will return to current and EB3 will be retrogressed anything from 2002 to 2005. I doubt it will be any more current than that.
It's impossible to know. It depends how many applications were ready for approval by the time October hits.
It's impossible to know. It depends how many applications were ready for approval by the time October hits.
more...
pictures hair American Idol: Jennifer
gnutin
02-22 12:21 PM
If you have the native font installed on your system, you can type in native alphabet on the DS-160. I did this on a Mac and it was pretty straightforward. Simply choose the Devanagari-QWERTY font and type the name like you would in English and it did a good job. Another option is to copy-paste from a website that has your name in native alphabet. Wikipedia is your friend if you decide to do that.
dresses jennifer lopez hair color
bach007
08-21 10:15 PM
It's not cheating. The August 16 date is the Processing Up-date, not the posting date.
Check this out on header:
Service Center Processing Dates for Nebraska Service Center Posted August 16, 2007 ;)
Check this out on header:
Service Center Processing Dates for Nebraska Service Center Posted August 16, 2007 ;)
more...
makeup what is jennifer lopez hair
for_gc
04-07 06:42 PM
Just sent you a PM.
girlfriend actress Jennifer Lopez,
baburob2
10-07 08:11 PM
My son is a US citizen/passport holder and we are planning on applying for a PIO for him at the SFO consulate. I have the following questions on how he could use the PIO card
1. How can he use the PIO card to enter and exit India?
a. Does he simply show the PIO card, US passport to enter and exit India?
2. Incase if the PIO card processing takes a lot of time I know that he can apply for visa. I was wondering anyone has experience on how visa could be applied if PIO processing takes a long time at the SFO consulate.
a. Do they return the PIO application and its supporting documents before visa could be applied?
b. Should a new visa application+visa supporting documents need to be resent for getting a Indian visa?
1. How can he use the PIO card to enter and exit India?
a. Does he simply show the PIO card, US passport to enter and exit India?
2. Incase if the PIO card processing takes a lot of time I know that he can apply for visa. I was wondering anyone has experience on how visa could be applied if PIO processing takes a long time at the SFO consulate.
a. Do they return the PIO application and its supporting documents before visa could be applied?
b. Should a new visa application+visa supporting documents need to be resent for getting a Indian visa?
hairstyles Jennifer Lopez is an actress,
GCaspirations
10-04 10:53 PM
I tried cannot update the poll, but if AUG guys get it then Sep guys will get it as well...
I understand that, if people from Aug have not received the FP notice then how the Sept people will get it. But as you know USCIS is unpredictable and I was looking for how many people are stuck like us.
I wanted to track this and I opened the thread too, but it was closed by the administrators.
I understand that, if people from Aug have not received the FP notice then how the Sept people will get it. But as you know USCIS is unpredictable and I was looking for how many people are stuck like us.
I wanted to track this and I opened the thread too, but it was closed by the administrators.
Canadianindian
07-06 11:25 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/06/30/DI2007063000525.html
Please post on the question on USCIS/DOS mess up, if there are enough people asking the same question then they migh answer it
This is what I asked:
Can the USCIS explain the mental, physical and financial trauma caused to 400,000 LEGAL immigrants. This illegal and reckless actions by the USCIS needs immediate attention by the law makers.
What is USCIS doing to address this 300 million dollar fiasco. We need some response and justice. Please help (www.immigrationvoice.org)
Please post on the question on USCIS/DOS mess up, if there are enough people asking the same question then they migh answer it
This is what I asked:
Can the USCIS explain the mental, physical and financial trauma caused to 400,000 LEGAL immigrants. This illegal and reckless actions by the USCIS needs immediate attention by the law makers.
What is USCIS doing to address this 300 million dollar fiasco. We need some response and justice. Please help (www.immigrationvoice.org)
stemcell
02-28 10:36 AM
Hi Guys,
I would like to know if we are eligible to claim our withheld medicare and soc.sec taxes for the year 2008. I was working initially while on F1visa and changed to H1B halfway through the year 2008.
Will appreciate if u could help.
Thank you in advance.
Please ask relevant questions in this forum.
Asking about taxes,home buying,etc etc just is beyond the purpose of this forum.:confused:
I would like to know if we are eligible to claim our withheld medicare and soc.sec taxes for the year 2008. I was working initially while on F1visa and changed to H1B halfway through the year 2008.
Will appreciate if u could help.
Thank you in advance.
Please ask relevant questions in this forum.
Asking about taxes,home buying,etc etc just is beyond the purpose of this forum.:confused:

No comments:
Post a Comment