adi787
11-11 07:58 PM
Hello RamK:
Would you please share your exp here?
Were you able to invoke AC21?
Also, can I have my H1B extended after 6th year( 3 yr ext), based on 140 approved.
Would you please share your exp here?
Were you able to invoke AC21?
Also, can I have my H1B extended after 6th year( 3 yr ext), based on 140 approved.
wallpaper Sienna Miller Baroness
gc_on_demand
05-19 01:42 PM
Is the intention to tie up ability to file I-485 with the newly proposed 2-tier processing of AOS cases i.e. step 1) pre-adjudication and step 2) issuance of GC once the visa numbers are available?
I am thinking to start solid campaign for EAD and AP when pre filling for 485. Its in very begining stage. Once I get how many can join hand we can start a funding drive and some aggressive campaign for it. DHS and DOL are studing how to resolve this on going problem for Highly Skilled immigrants.at the end of day admin may come with pre filling for highly skilled.
I am thinking to start solid campaign for EAD and AP when pre filling for 485. Its in very begining stage. Once I get how many can join hand we can start a funding drive and some aggressive campaign for it. DHS and DOL are studing how to resolve this on going problem for Highly Skilled immigrants.at the end of day admin may come with pre filling for highly skilled.
sundevil
07-05 04:52 PM
You are right. There are days I feel like writing to Durbin, Grassley or Sanders about this practice because few of all the 350K odd BEC LCs are out there for taking by these a**h**s. I have always wished that one day all these approvals get dug out and financials behind them investigated. I wouldn't be too sad to see all these guys behind bars and their GCs revoked.
Hey its give and take rite , if he bought the labor and or abused the system
it was there to be abused , i know gaziiilllion other people who bought labor and now have GC so dont go after this guy if u want go after the ones who provide such kinda services viz a viz desi employers who by the way are laughing all the way to the bank
Hey its give and take rite , if he bought the labor and or abused the system
it was there to be abused , i know gaziiilllion other people who bought labor and now have GC so dont go after this guy if u want go after the ones who provide such kinda services viz a viz desi employers who by the way are laughing all the way to the bank
2011 Baroness (Sienna Miller)?
zerozerozeven
04-09 12:43 PM
it is really nice that you got it now...otherwise u will be put on a minimum 6 months more wait till Oct...u shud highlight ur case to showcase how broken the legal immigration system is..u have been in US for 18 years before u received ur green card...
more...
belmontboy
03-05 08:25 PM
What are the ones that are sensitive and which ones are stable?
"Shitty" bank - almost dead!!
"Shitty" bank - almost dead!!
vasa
07-13 11:55 PM
done, it shows 2038 signatures now...
keep doing this folks.. we need a multi-pronged approach...
let there be "shock and awe"
keep doing this folks.. we need a multi-pronged approach...
let there be "shock and awe"
more...
Atmaram
07-16 02:42 PM
I called them this morning and IO told me that my file has been assigned to an officer. What does this mean? Can anyone tell me?
Thanks
Why yes! Didn't you get the memo?
What this means is that somebody at USCIS probably ran out of TP at home.
Thanks
Why yes! Didn't you get the memo?
What this means is that somebody at USCIS probably ran out of TP at home.
2010 sienna miller baroness. Before you see Sienna Miller
Sreeshankar
01-25 08:42 AM
Hello friends;
Need some information on studies while on EAD. I am a EB3 (Aug 2004) and so my daughter too. She is in final year of her graduation and applying for Med schools after a competitive score in MCATs. Got a rejection from Arkansas college as she is not a GC holder yet. So I was wondering if anyone studying medicine on EAD?
Most of the colleges wont say about eligibility while applying and the application does not have a immigration category for AOS, it has Dependent, F1, GC and others. We had to go with Others option, ofcourse specified about AOS in rermarks.
Thanks in advance for sharing any information
Venu
Greetings,
Please read the information in the link (from Attorney Murthy forum) below. There are some pointers/indications in it. ( I truly hope I have not infringed any copy right or rules of posting the link here).
which medical school in USA gives admission while 485 pending? - Topic Powered by Infopop (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=1474093861&m=3711022771)
Need some information on studies while on EAD. I am a EB3 (Aug 2004) and so my daughter too. She is in final year of her graduation and applying for Med schools after a competitive score in MCATs. Got a rejection from Arkansas college as she is not a GC holder yet. So I was wondering if anyone studying medicine on EAD?
Most of the colleges wont say about eligibility while applying and the application does not have a immigration category for AOS, it has Dependent, F1, GC and others. We had to go with Others option, ofcourse specified about AOS in rermarks.
Thanks in advance for sharing any information
Venu
Greetings,
Please read the information in the link (from Attorney Murthy forum) below. There are some pointers/indications in it. ( I truly hope I have not infringed any copy right or rules of posting the link here).
which medical school in USA gives admission while 485 pending? - Topic Powered by Infopop (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=1474093861&m=3711022771)
more...
sk.aggarwal
07-23 10:49 AM
I don't have a suggestion but a question for you. What is this money that you get if you stick with the company after they lay you off. Why would you lose the money if you join company B? I am sorry I just thought it was kind of strange.
I guess he is talking about severance pay, could range from 1 month to 2 years of salary depending on duration of employment with company and there policies.
I guess he is talking about severance pay, could range from 1 month to 2 years of salary depending on duration of employment with company and there policies.
hair sienna miller baroness. Sienna Miller (Baroness),

raysaikat
07-17 01:06 AM
To the best of my knowledge you can not file for AOS while you are on TN . To process your green card you have to switch to your H1B from TN and start your green card as any other national i.e file for your Labor certification, I-140 and then i-485 .This process is same like any other national. All the best.
Or do consular processing in Canada.
Or do consular processing in Canada.
more...
Sandeep
01-26 12:23 PM
(a) a policy paper by the committee for economic development
(b) A paper by Pia Orrenius and Madeline Zavodny of the FRB, Dallas, that discusses the effect of immigrants on wage levels
16
17.
(b) A paper by Pia Orrenius and Madeline Zavodny of the FRB, Dallas, that discusses the effect of immigrants on wage levels
16
17.
hot Sienna Miller as “The
coopheal
01-02 06:34 PM
nice....
akred's reasoning is flawed.
no way without getting a law, priority date are going to improve.
akred's reasoning is flawed.
no way without getting a law, priority date are going to improve.
more...
house But never Sienna Miller.
gccovet
08-15 10:03 AM
Thanks for your replies.
What will happen to the 140? Do they need to file for any amendment?
If your new company has agreed to support the I-140, letter of acquisition will be enough. No worries. You may want to confer with a lawyer though.(Shell out few bucks, better to be safe, also for peace of mind)
GCCovet
What will happen to the 140? Do they need to file for any amendment?
If your new company has agreed to support the I-140, letter of acquisition will be enough. No worries. You may want to confer with a lawyer though.(Shell out few bucks, better to be safe, also for peace of mind)
GCCovet
tattoo Sienna Miller. Ouch!
anu_t
08-27 02:08 PM
The new job role must have a 50% different job duties and if it does have a requirement of EB2 then it is possible.
With the same job role it is not Possible .
With the same job role it is not Possible .
more...
pictures Sienna Miller sienna miller
ramana_akp
12-18 08:37 AM
thanks again for the feedback.
I will check if the address of my attorney is correct ...meanwhile can anybody please tell me about the below question?
Does any of you know whether my dependents need to sign the Appeal/motion to reopen or my attorney can file on their behalf??
thanks.
I will check if the address of my attorney is correct ...meanwhile can anybody please tell me about the below question?
Does any of you know whether my dependents need to sign the Appeal/motion to reopen or my attorney can file on their behalf??
thanks.
dresses sienna miller baroness. Baroness; played by Sienna
ramus
06-21 02:55 PM
Guys...
Before opening any new thred, please at least take a look and see if there is already any thred on issue that you have...
There are tons of thred moving everywhere.
Aren't we making ourself confused with these many threds?
Before opening any new thred, please at least take a look and see if there is already any thred on issue that you have...
There are tons of thred moving everywhere.
Aren't we making ourself confused with these many threds?
more...
makeup Sienna Miller in Factory Girl.
jonty_11
07-05 04:34 PM
I guess this is the worst time for Lc subs guys to be seeking advice....
girlfriend sienna miller baroness
larmani
09-17 08:08 PM
We received our receipts on Aug 24 and we haven't got any FP notices. Ours is TSC.
hairstyles sienna miller baroness
Puncher
January 27th, 2006, 04:13 AM
That depends on what your needs are. New or used camera? Already have some lenses/accessories? How much of a system are you going to build (how many/type of lenses needed)? Do you have friends who also have a DSLR system, from which you might borrow stuff? Do you have a possibility/need for rentals close to where you live? ...
anilkumar0902
08-26 11:59 PM
got similar RFE
for application original signature
identity documents
i efiled my 765 and on aug 3rd i got my rfe , i took print out of efiled copy signed it and wrote a cover letter and attached ead copy,ssn copy and passport copy
and sent it.
they received my response but havent updated my case yet...waiting for it..
please let me know anyone else has similar issues and what was the result..
These days...the status online remains in Reponse received for RFE...once the service center reviews your response..they usually respond back. If you are getting into a job loss risk due to the lack of EAD, then you should create an expedite SR.
Cheers
for application original signature
identity documents
i efiled my 765 and on aug 3rd i got my rfe , i took print out of efiled copy signed it and wrote a cover letter and attached ead copy,ssn copy and passport copy
and sent it.
they received my response but havent updated my case yet...waiting for it..
please let me know anyone else has similar issues and what was the result..
These days...the status online remains in Reponse received for RFE...once the service center reviews your response..they usually respond back. If you are getting into a job loss risk due to the lack of EAD, then you should create an expedite SR.
Cheers
mk26
06-01 07:18 AM
Not sure now, but back in 2007-2008 they did file EB2, I have 2 friends on eb2 waiting to get their GC. one is already left Oracle after 180 days of I-485 filing and another is still working.
Not to scare you just for your info which I heard in rare case if oracle lays off they don't care which stage of your GC process is in.
Not to scare you just for your info which I heard in rare case if oracle lays off they don't care which stage of your GC process is in.

No comments:
Post a Comment