GCNeophyte
06-29 11:13 PM
Every website is talking about applications received on Jul 2nd will be rejected if they release Jul revised bullitin on Jul 02 or Jul 03rd...
Please reply....
Please reply....
wallpaper tým pocitom lásky. Sklamal
greencardfever
08-31 10:18 AM
So then what qualifies as a "different position"?
Marphad
04-15 02:56 PM
Sent to my attorney Allen Hackler. http://www.aheckler.com.
I put the link for Admin's follow up purpose. Please delete if not compatible with policy.
I put the link for Admin's follow up purpose. Please delete if not compatible with policy.
2011 laska sklamanie
cjagtap
07-15 02:14 PM
We are in NJ..if anyone thinking anywhere in tristate ,we r surely in..
more...
singhsa3
12-12 04:03 PM
Ok, this gaining momentum now. I am all charged up.
So far we have discussed to send to 16 people. We need a champion to coordinate this activity at our end. Something similar to what NeedHelp did for the funding drive.
Will NeedHelp willing to volunteer again here?
These are the few tasks that need to managed:
a) Identify participants of this campaingn
b) Create a common cover letter
c) Identify what documents can be and cannot be included.
d) Finalize the list of receipents
e) Decide on the dates it should be sent.
f) Liason with Media
I don't see why document copies need to be criss-crossed ! We can send them as is ( striking out only the sensitive stuff).
Same day action is a good idea. Thousands of big boxes landing in their office same day will wake up the sleeping Congressmen. We can also alert the media to the event, so that they can film and air the distribution (like Flower campaign). Even if they don't care for us, they do care about their media image ! They don't want to be seen uncaring of their constituents.
Here are the members we need to target -
1) Local Congressmen - 2 Senators + 1 House Representative
2) Members/Chairman of Senate subcommitee on Immigration
3) Members/Chairwoman of House subcommitee on Immigration
4) Speaker of the Senate - Sen. Harry Reid, Chief whip of Democratic party - Sen. Durbin5) Senate Minority leader - Sen. Mitch McConnell, whip of Repub party - Sen. Trent Lott
6) House speaker - Nancy Pelosi, Majority Leader - Rep. Hoyer
7) Minority leader - John Boehner
8) President Bush !
9) Vice President Dick Cheney
Senate Leadership -
http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/senators/a_three_sections_with_teasers/leadership.htm (http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/senators/a_three_sections_with_teasers/leadership.htm)
House Leadership - http://www.house.gov/house/orgs_pub_hse_ldr_www.shtml
Senate subcommittee on Immigration - http://judiciary.senate.gov/subcommittees/110/immigration110.cfm
House subcommitee on Immigration - http://judiciary.house.gov/committeestructure.aspx?committee=4
Your local senators - http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
Representatives ( need to type your Zip Code + 4) - http://www.house.gov/ ( top right)
White House - http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
So far we have discussed to send to 16 people. We need a champion to coordinate this activity at our end. Something similar to what NeedHelp did for the funding drive.
Will NeedHelp willing to volunteer again here?
These are the few tasks that need to managed:
a) Identify participants of this campaingn
b) Create a common cover letter
c) Identify what documents can be and cannot be included.
d) Finalize the list of receipents
e) Decide on the dates it should be sent.
f) Liason with Media
I don't see why document copies need to be criss-crossed ! We can send them as is ( striking out only the sensitive stuff).
Same day action is a good idea. Thousands of big boxes landing in their office same day will wake up the sleeping Congressmen. We can also alert the media to the event, so that they can film and air the distribution (like Flower campaign). Even if they don't care for us, they do care about their media image ! They don't want to be seen uncaring of their constituents.
Here are the members we need to target -
1) Local Congressmen - 2 Senators + 1 House Representative
2) Members/Chairman of Senate subcommitee on Immigration
3) Members/Chairwoman of House subcommitee on Immigration
4) Speaker of the Senate - Sen. Harry Reid, Chief whip of Democratic party - Sen. Durbin5) Senate Minority leader - Sen. Mitch McConnell, whip of Repub party - Sen. Trent Lott
6) House speaker - Nancy Pelosi, Majority Leader - Rep. Hoyer
7) Minority leader - John Boehner
8) President Bush !
9) Vice President Dick Cheney
Senate Leadership -
http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/senators/a_three_sections_with_teasers/leadership.htm (http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/senators/a_three_sections_with_teasers/leadership.htm)
House Leadership - http://www.house.gov/house/orgs_pub_hse_ldr_www.shtml
Senate subcommittee on Immigration - http://judiciary.senate.gov/subcommittees/110/immigration110.cfm
House subcommitee on Immigration - http://judiciary.house.gov/committeestructure.aspx?committee=4
Your local senators - http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
Representatives ( need to type your Zip Code + 4) - http://www.house.gov/ ( top right)
White House - http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
felix31
07-25 08:21 PM
All the fussing about where to file makes my head spin.
Anyways, I shipped my AOS paket visa UPS to Dallas, TX, direct filing is around the corner, and My I-140n was approved in Texas..I did not even consider filing to Nebraska.
I have come to the point that I dont care what happens next...
:rolleyes:..whatever!
Anyways, I shipped my AOS paket visa UPS to Dallas, TX, direct filing is around the corner, and My I-140n was approved in Texas..I did not even consider filing to Nebraska.
I have come to the point that I dont care what happens next...
:rolleyes:..whatever!
more...
techbuyer77
07-16 03:01 PM
You will need an employment offer letter clearly stating your role and responsibilities as similar to the petition role and wage >= petitioned wage. Preferably the letter needs to be notarized.
My lawyer never mentioned anything about notarizing the EVL. I sent one with i-140 and one with i-485. Both without notary. You think it will be a problem?
My lawyer never mentioned anything about notarizing the EVL. I sent one with i-140 and one with i-485. Both without notary. You think it will be a problem?
2010 Prestať veriť v lásku,
guyfromsg
07-19 05:56 PM
this guy Oh is known for his love for sensationalism.. nothing like that will happen if you wrote 00/100 in the end ..... he is crazy!
Information like from his site makes me paranoid. Now I need to worry about how my lawyer wrote the checks :confused: What next to staple or clip? My head is spinning...
Information like from his site makes me paranoid. Now I need to worry about how my lawyer wrote the checks :confused: What next to staple or clip? My head is spinning...
more...
Saralayar
08-02 09:17 AM
Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum and a non technical (law) guy. So, please pardon me for any mistake in words i put together.
Here I wish to discuss and invite suggestion on a issue, which happened with one of my friend coming from INDIA.
That guy works for an IT company in INDIA as a software engineer.
He had B1 Visa with him. He was travelling to Philadelphia for 4 weeks (1st time flier to USA) for assessment (technical) of a new business proposal.
He was sent to second level scrutiny at the immigration.
At the second level, he was asked for clients contact (after taking his statement - that he is here for initial assessment), which he did not have, so he gave contact of his company's local (USA) sales manager number, who confirmed to my friends statement (on purpose of visit).
Immigration office then took client’s contact from sales officer and contacted the client.
The guy from the client side gave a contradictory statement saying, my friend is there for work (fine tuning and all).
This led to immediate interrogation of my friend for over hours. he was not allowed to contact\inform anybody. He was not given chance to prove non-guilty.
he was immediately booked under section 212(a) and 235(b).
His visa was cancelled and was scheduled to return to INDIA.
He was kept in a jail cell for 26 hours with no food.
He wanted one chance to clarify with client on confusion, which was denied.
After there decision and signature on statement\order, he was allowed two calls (one to local contact and one to family). This was after almost 14 - 16 hours.
He wasnt treated well there and was not even allowed to move\stand in the cell.
Now here, I wish to understand, how can we get this order reversed?
What all actions we can take to repair the things.
The company which processed his B1 visa is responsible to bring him out. They have to go thorugh their company attorney.
I am new to this forum and a non technical (law) guy. So, please pardon me for any mistake in words i put together.
Here I wish to discuss and invite suggestion on a issue, which happened with one of my friend coming from INDIA.
That guy works for an IT company in INDIA as a software engineer.
He had B1 Visa with him. He was travelling to Philadelphia for 4 weeks (1st time flier to USA) for assessment (technical) of a new business proposal.
He was sent to second level scrutiny at the immigration.
At the second level, he was asked for clients contact (after taking his statement - that he is here for initial assessment), which he did not have, so he gave contact of his company's local (USA) sales manager number, who confirmed to my friends statement (on purpose of visit).
Immigration office then took client’s contact from sales officer and contacted the client.
The guy from the client side gave a contradictory statement saying, my friend is there for work (fine tuning and all).
This led to immediate interrogation of my friend for over hours. he was not allowed to contact\inform anybody. He was not given chance to prove non-guilty.
he was immediately booked under section 212(a) and 235(b).
His visa was cancelled and was scheduled to return to INDIA.
He was kept in a jail cell for 26 hours with no food.
He wanted one chance to clarify with client on confusion, which was denied.
After there decision and signature on statement\order, he was allowed two calls (one to local contact and one to family). This was after almost 14 - 16 hours.
He wasnt treated well there and was not even allowed to move\stand in the cell.
Now here, I wish to understand, how can we get this order reversed?
What all actions we can take to repair the things.
The company which processed his B1 visa is responsible to bring him out. They have to go thorugh their company attorney.
hair laska sklamanie. laska-sklamanie,priatelstvo-radost 21. z 27
AabTuAgaGC
06-30 01:20 PM
Anything is possible.
Maybe some websites put these sensational news to generate traffic.
Just chill and enjoy the weekend.
you still have high hopes. Good luck buddy:rolleyes:
Maybe some websites put these sensational news to generate traffic.
Just chill and enjoy the weekend.
you still have high hopes. Good luck buddy:rolleyes:
more...
Honda
08-19 08:55 PM
I am not sure how notarize will help here when they ask to prove 3 years degree = 4 years degree.
Last time i notarized my documents through lawyer. My I-140 is approved with out any problem. If you notarized your documents also that will help you alot? Best of luck buddy.
Last time i notarized my documents through lawyer. My I-140 is approved with out any problem. If you notarized your documents also that will help you alot? Best of luck buddy.
hot srdce, láska, sklamanie,
vegasbaby
08-04 12:50 AM
Lot of birth certificates issued in India sometimes do not have the childs name in it. So USCIS also accepts an affidavit on Indian stamp paper made by your parents. I had submitted that & so far have had no issues.
Besides, above mentioned options are also available.
Besides, above mentioned options are also available.
more...
house Juraja Kukuru je to láska,
Almond
02-25 12:09 PM
The calculator needs to be updated after the latest backlog report from USCIS.
No kidding. Looky here "Result for Almond:
Your position is 5913 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "Bulgaria", Priority Date "Oct-02" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Nov, 2009."
November 2009. :rolleyes:
No kidding. Looky here "Result for Almond:
Your position is 5913 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "Bulgaria", Priority Date "Oct-02" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Nov, 2009."
November 2009. :rolleyes:
tattoo Sklamanie v láske hovorí niečo
eb3_nepa
06-23 12:23 PM
in PA the requirement is that u need an SSN to even apply for a CPA licence and sit for the exams.
So what u are saying (eager) is that i shud call the police department?
So what u are saying (eager) is that i shud call the police department?
more...
pictures lásky, túžby a sklamania
rpulipati
10-11 11:19 AM
No FP Notice yet
dresses láska, sklamanie aj
gc_kaavaali
09-08 03:34 PM
today My AP renewal application had status change. Status has below details; Does it means it is approved?
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On September 8, 2008 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On September 8, 2008 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
more...
makeup O to väčšie sklamanie však
akhilmahajan
10-25 10:15 AM
Come on folks, lets meet together.
Will be looking forward to hearing some positive feedback from you folks.
Will be looking forward to hearing some positive feedback from you folks.
girlfriend sklamanie z rozchodu,
nousername
02-12 07:16 PM
I don't see a problem with it.. In fact that is a better way to do it i.e. move to EAD.
Currently your wife is on H1B and the day she starts working on EAD her status will automatically change to AOC.. This won't affect your H1B in anyway. In fact my wife did the other way around i.e. stated with EAD and then the company applied for her H1B..
I hope this helps.
Hi all,
My wife came to the US by H4 (Since I am on H1-B) 3 years ago.
She got her H1-B aproved in 2007, but was unable to work for a year since she got pregnant and had to take care of the kid.
She got her EAD along with me during November 2007.
She started working in August 2008(Using her H1-B). She finished one project which lasted for 4 months. She is looking for a new job now from 1 month and has no luck yet
She has been out of project for a little over a month now.
Now her employer wants to cancel her H1-B, as it is afraid that there can be an audit and it might be a risk for them as well as her, as she is without a job now.
They tell her to start using her EAD.
I am confused....
Can you please guide me what path I should take.
Appreciate your valuble inputs.
Thanks
rxsimha
Currently your wife is on H1B and the day she starts working on EAD her status will automatically change to AOC.. This won't affect your H1B in anyway. In fact my wife did the other way around i.e. stated with EAD and then the company applied for her H1B..
I hope this helps.
Hi all,
My wife came to the US by H4 (Since I am on H1-B) 3 years ago.
She got her H1-B aproved in 2007, but was unable to work for a year since she got pregnant and had to take care of the kid.
She got her EAD along with me during November 2007.
She started working in August 2008(Using her H1-B). She finished one project which lasted for 4 months. She is looking for a new job now from 1 month and has no luck yet
She has been out of project for a little over a month now.
Now her employer wants to cancel her H1-B, as it is afraid that there can be an audit and it might be a risk for them as well as her, as she is without a job now.
They tell her to start using her EAD.
I am confused....
Can you please guide me what path I should take.
Appreciate your valuble inputs.
Thanks
rxsimha
hairstyles pro lidički sklamaný láskou

kaella
08-10 10:36 AM
Filed concurrently ,
I-140/i-485 applications reached NSC on : 07/25
Category : EB2
PD : 04/2007
EAD application of spouse filed : 07/25
I-140/i-485 applications reached NSC on : 07/25
Category : EB2
PD : 04/2007
EAD application of spouse filed : 07/25
walking_dude
01-26 07:11 PM
Thank you.
Chapter members who've already written the letters please indicate your participation by voting 'yes' on the poll. It will motivate others to participate
already sent letter
Chapter members who've already written the letters please indicate your participation by voting 'yes' on the poll. It will motivate others to participate
already sent letter
prouddesi
10-11 02:48 PM
I asked the same Q to a USCIS customer service day before yesterday. His response was that please be patient for FP notice. The biometric center is trying to schedule our FP and if we get the notice while in India we can come back and reschedule it easily.
I am leaving for India in a month and I haven't seen my FP notice yet. Hope that helps!
I got my EAD but no FP. I am planning to go to india. If I get FP notice when I am in india, can i re-schedule.
I am leaving for India in a month and I haven't seen my FP notice yet. Hope that helps!
I got my EAD but no FP. I am planning to go to india. If I get FP notice when I am in india, can i re-schedule.

No comments:
Post a Comment