willwin
05-14 12:43 PM
Now you dont have even option to get EAD so I would say stick with CP.
Thanks for your reply. I fully understand how CP and 485 route works and differs. All that I am asking is now that we know EB3 I is going to take 3-4 years to move past a year worth of filing, can we do something to CP filers?
Or, are CP filers (who are already working in the US) such a minority that they can be ignored?
Thanks for your reply. I fully understand how CP and 485 route works and differs. All that I am asking is now that we know EB3 I is going to take 3-4 years to move past a year worth of filing, can we do something to CP filers?
Or, are CP filers (who are already working in the US) such a minority that they can be ignored?
wallpaper Sketch With Tribal Tattoos
snowcatcher
01-28 08:57 AM
Hi Viva, Great positive attitude. Just dont give up. And dont ask me why the delay so far? Here goes my contribution after the challenge from you and a nudge from my friend Bhaskar_s. I pledge $27 every month. I am going to use the bill pay from my account and send in the funds. Thank you and again don't give up.
neogator
02-15 03:36 PM
Inter-State( Country ) marriages would be on the rise !! :)
2011 lion tattoo wolf tattoo
aquarianf
06-21 04:52 PM
Since this thread is open and dont want to wast resouce on new thread. I want to ask people those who had already filed 485/EAD/AP that did anyone has taken photos at Walgreens.
I am getting $7.99 for taking 2 photos at Walgreens($48 for 2person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee. Whereas in Kinko's I am getting deal of $13.50 for first 2 photo and rest 4 photos for $13.50 ($54 for 2 person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee city area.
Now question besides money I want to know which one is worth taking chance for taking a picture interms of quality.
Thanks
INeedAllGreen
Go to local CVS store
I am getting $7.99 for taking 2 photos at Walgreens($48 for 2person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee. Whereas in Kinko's I am getting deal of $13.50 for first 2 photo and rest 4 photos for $13.50 ($54 for 2 person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee city area.
Now question besides money I want to know which one is worth taking chance for taking a picture interms of quality.
Thanks
INeedAllGreen
Go to local CVS store
more...
acecupid
08-01 11:06 AM
HI , first of all thank you for spending some time on my problem.
But my dependants are in " X " location only . we are meeting each other by travelling . my dependants are receiving all invoices. Thats the reason i got this question. please suggest me. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.
Your statements seem to contradict. I thought you mentioned earlier that you moved to "Y" location. Are you saying that you live in "Y" location and your dependents live in "X" location and you travel to meet each other on weekends ? If you maintain two residences then you probably dont have to file a change of address.
I find it pretty odd though, most people dont maintain multiple residences.
But my dependants are in " X " location only . we are meeting each other by travelling . my dependants are receiving all invoices. Thats the reason i got this question. please suggest me. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.
Your statements seem to contradict. I thought you mentioned earlier that you moved to "Y" location. Are you saying that you live in "Y" location and your dependents live in "X" location and you travel to meet each other on weekends ? If you maintain two residences then you probably dont have to file a change of address.
I find it pretty odd though, most people dont maintain multiple residences.
.jpg)
vdlrao
05-11 03:24 PM
WHy should his greencard be pending after two years ? He should get it as soon as you get it. In your case, since you are a MULTINATIONAL MANAGER, you should get this in a few weeks.
If you work for companies that commit EB1 multinational manager fraud everyday such as Infosys, TCS, congizant, LT, Wipro, its very likely that your EB1 application will be rejected. USCIS is now aware of these frauds very well and they are cracking down on this very rigourously. I am sure in your case you must be having a bachelors degree (may not be in engineering) and you must have worked in the parent company for a few years and now moved to the US. There must be one software engineer reporting to you in India for a few months until your case is processed. This has been a recipe for disaster in the last few months but you can still try your luck.
If we don't stop this EB1C fraud completely by the MNCs for their so called managers, our EB3s will be the big loosers who are legally waiting for years and years having a very better qualifications and an experiances than any of the so called managers. This helps EB2 I & C to be current. Yes it will because every year we could expect about 25k spill over from EB1 itself. That helps for EB3s porting/spilling.
.
If you work for companies that commit EB1 multinational manager fraud everyday such as Infosys, TCS, congizant, LT, Wipro, its very likely that your EB1 application will be rejected. USCIS is now aware of these frauds very well and they are cracking down on this very rigourously. I am sure in your case you must be having a bachelors degree (may not be in engineering) and you must have worked in the parent company for a few years and now moved to the US. There must be one software engineer reporting to you in India for a few months until your case is processed. This has been a recipe for disaster in the last few months but you can still try your luck.
If we don't stop this EB1C fraud completely by the MNCs for their so called managers, our EB3s will be the big loosers who are legally waiting for years and years having a very better qualifications and an experiances than any of the so called managers. This helps EB2 I & C to be current. Yes it will because every year we could expect about 25k spill over from EB1 itself. That helps for EB3s porting/spilling.
.
more...

number30
04-09 01:57 PM
Here is my situation:
I was on H-1 B status with my former employer then I changed jobs using AC 21 and I am currently working on EAD with my new employer. I didn't transfer my H-1b from former employer to new employer since I have EAD. I still have H-1b visa stamp on my passport that will not expire until end of 2010. I am planning to go home to visit my family during the summer for 2 weeks. my question is : do i need to apply for travel document to be able to come back or can I just use the H-1B stamp on my passport even tough I am not with my green card sponsoring employer anymore??
Please advise. Thank you in advance.
Since you did not transfer your H1 you need an advance parole. You could have entered with old stamping if you had H1 transferred to the new employer. So you need a AP for travelling
I was on H-1 B status with my former employer then I changed jobs using AC 21 and I am currently working on EAD with my new employer. I didn't transfer my H-1b from former employer to new employer since I have EAD. I still have H-1b visa stamp on my passport that will not expire until end of 2010. I am planning to go home to visit my family during the summer for 2 weeks. my question is : do i need to apply for travel document to be able to come back or can I just use the H-1B stamp on my passport even tough I am not with my green card sponsoring employer anymore??
Please advise. Thank you in advance.
Since you did not transfer your H1 you need an advance parole. You could have entered with old stamping if you had H1 transferred to the new employer. So you need a AP for travelling
2010 Tattoo Flash Designs » design
snathan
02-15 12:18 PM
I know but when there is a chance, we must make sure. Who told u that always works.
They advertise in the company's message board and recently I have seen they did not mention anything about qualifications for one EB2 GC of my friend.
Hence I got a doubt.
Again,
Is it a must that education like MS or equivalent experience is needed for EB2. Please let me know.
Yes you need Masters or Bachlor + 5 years progressive experience.
They advertise in the company's message board and recently I have seen they did not mention anything about qualifications for one EB2 GC of my friend.
Hence I got a doubt.
Again,
Is it a must that education like MS or equivalent experience is needed for EB2. Please let me know.
Yes you need Masters or Bachlor + 5 years progressive experience.
more...
kondur_007
09-22 03:09 PM
Hello IVans,
According to Attorney Murthy on June 27, 2008,
"It is hoped that, as the USCIS works through the numerous pending I-140 petitions, premium processing will resume on a more widespread basis"
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_pp4140.html
I strongly feel that AILA and their associates are pretty good at predicting the policy changes within USCIS / DOL. In my observation, such statements by leading immigration Attorneys have resulted in near future procedural / policy changes. I consider this as an hint to all GC seekers to brace for I140 PP across the board, not just for people on the H1B brink.
Does anyone feel the same? any thoughts?
I did not believe it at that time (July). However, looking at the flow of approvals from even NSC (they processed my case filed in April 2008); I now believe that I 140 premium processing will resume soon (in next couple of months).
I am not sure how will they phase it in; may be first for all new filings and/or for people with current PD and then more widespread (hopefully based on PD).
TSC has been processing 2008 cases since past 3 months and NSC is doing so for at least a month now (they seem to have processed July/Aug cases for the past 10 months). Also, the first couple of quarters will be slow as far as I 485 processing goes...so they can probably concetrate on I 140s and resume flow of MONEY :p
According to Attorney Murthy on June 27, 2008,
"It is hoped that, as the USCIS works through the numerous pending I-140 petitions, premium processing will resume on a more widespread basis"
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_pp4140.html
I strongly feel that AILA and their associates are pretty good at predicting the policy changes within USCIS / DOL. In my observation, such statements by leading immigration Attorneys have resulted in near future procedural / policy changes. I consider this as an hint to all GC seekers to brace for I140 PP across the board, not just for people on the H1B brink.
Does anyone feel the same? any thoughts?
I did not believe it at that time (July). However, looking at the flow of approvals from even NSC (they processed my case filed in April 2008); I now believe that I 140 premium processing will resume soon (in next couple of months).
I am not sure how will they phase it in; may be first for all new filings and/or for people with current PD and then more widespread (hopefully based on PD).
TSC has been processing 2008 cases since past 3 months and NSC is doing so for at least a month now (they seem to have processed July/Aug cases for the past 10 months). Also, the first couple of quarters will be slow as far as I 485 processing goes...so they can probably concetrate on I 140s and resume flow of MONEY :p
hair heart-flash-tribal-tribe-
TomPlate
11-28 03:02 PM
Actually I have opened up a ticket to resolve the issue. Some how the variable is false and not generating the email. Now assigned to the programmer group.
more...
FinalGC
09-16 12:57 PM
Good note hebbar77!! I concur...but I think I heard from some attorneys' some time back.....but these are attorney's...they change their mind constantly
hot Butterfly tattoo
sundarpn
06-30 04:04 PM
eb3retro,
Did u change employers on EAD? or H1b transfer?
Also when you renewed EAD & AP:
1. Did you do it yourself? or did u have your new employer do it?
2. Did u get any RFE's when you renewed your EAD/AP well after you switched employers. (I assume you changed addresses in this process).
thx
Did u change employers on EAD? or H1b transfer?
Also when you renewed EAD & AP:
1. Did you do it yourself? or did u have your new employer do it?
2. Did u get any RFE's when you renewed your EAD/AP well after you switched employers. (I assume you changed addresses in this process).
thx
more...
house a tribal tattoo style,
Sai gc
05-15 09:00 AM
I would not worry about it at this point, this seems to be an internal matter, cases are often transferred to other service centers for speedy processing, sometimes it could be an error also, whatever this might be, this is not something you have control over. If the I-140 becomes overdue you should have your employer call or write to the service center.
Hi Attorney,
Today i saw hard LUD on my I -140 and i got an email again from uscis stating that my I-140 is PE and will be processed in the service center where it is transferred to.(recently transferred to NSC from TSC)
(as i already mentioned my 140 was approved in 2007 :confused:).
Please suggest .
Any one had similar experiences ?
Hi Attorney,
Today i saw hard LUD on my I -140 and i got an email again from uscis stating that my I-140 is PE and will be processed in the service center where it is transferred to.(recently transferred to NSC from TSC)
(as i already mentioned my 140 was approved in 2007 :confused:).
Please suggest .
Any one had similar experiences ?
tattoo Free Tattoo Art Designs
rpat1968
07-15 08:13 PM
After contacting USCIS through Ombudsman & Senaor John Cornyn office I finally got email from Uscis telling me that I am in EB3 and they mistakenly sent me EB2 approval. After this they sent me an amended EB3 approval. Also the immigration officer who worked on my case called me an explained me what exactly happened.
He said that my attorney sent an letter with mi 140 approval saying that if they cannot approve me in EB2 they can consider me In EB3. Which is exactly what they did.but since the application had EB2 their contractor who generates the approval generated an EB2 approval. In Uscis system I was in EB3 and all alone I was thinking that I was in EB2. So i got royally screwed. The only now per immigration officer is for me to restart the gc process from labour stage and recapture the July 2004 pd. I got so sick of this I just stopped worrying about this and currently on Ead. Bought a house and will wait and see how things go. May reapply for labour ....
He said that my attorney sent an letter with mi 140 approval saying that if they cannot approve me in EB2 they can consider me In EB3. Which is exactly what they did.but since the application had EB2 their contractor who generates the approval generated an EB2 approval. In Uscis system I was in EB3 and all alone I was thinking that I was in EB2. So i got royally screwed. The only now per immigration officer is for me to restart the gc process from labour stage and recapture the July 2004 pd. I got so sick of this I just stopped worrying about this and currently on Ead. Bought a house and will wait and see how things go. May reapply for labour ....
more...
pictures tribal heart tattoo 4

eb2dec2005
09-26 07:29 AM
I used AP to enter US in June this year.The IO stamp on my I94 and the AP document says 'Paroled unitl Sept 2009'. Should i consider the validity of AP until this date?
However on the actual AP documents under the Parole paragraph mentions the following: 'The bearereeparted the United States temporarily and intends to return to the US to resume processing of the adjustment of status application.Presentation of the original of this document prior to Sept 27 2008 allows a Customs and Border Protection Inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the names bearer...........'
Can you please let me know, what is the validity of the AP incase one is already out of country and is planning to return to US?Would the date on I94 be considered?
However on the actual AP documents under the Parole paragraph mentions the following: 'The bearereeparted the United States temporarily and intends to return to the US to resume processing of the adjustment of status application.Presentation of the original of this document prior to Sept 27 2008 allows a Customs and Border Protection Inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the names bearer...........'
Can you please let me know, what is the validity of the AP incase one is already out of country and is planning to return to US?Would the date on I94 be considered?
dresses Alegafrena#39;s Photos - tattoo
addsf345
11-11 03:46 PM
I am a july 2007 filler as well and my GC was approved last month though the processing date was few months behind. I know some other cases as well whose 485 was approved when the processing date was not current. So i would say that just stay positive and keep your fingers crossed. Happy days should be just around the corner.
can you share more details about your case?
can you share more details about your case?
more...
makeup Tribal tattoo design
div_bell_2003
10-16 02:16 PM
As far as my understanding goes , AC-21 is nothing but a rule/memo that allows you to change your GC sponsoring employer. You can decide not to send the AC-21 papers , which pretty much means that your previous company is still your GC sponsoring employer and you are required to work for them once the GC ( also please understand that GC is for a future position ) is approved and stay with them at least 6(or more) months otherwise later down the road ( when you might want to become citizen of this wonderful country) , it might cause some problems to the extent of USCIS determining that as some sort of immigration fraud.
My lawyer , who is with a pretty big law firm in the SF Bay area, had informed me that it is always a good idea to port the GC sponsoring employer when you change jobs, if you have no intention of going back to your previous employer and work after the GC is approved.
I've changed jobs and and my lawyer has sent the AC-21 papers recently (I don't exactly know what he has sent, but he did ask for my 485 receipt and if my I-140 has been approved )
I'd suggest not getting side tracked by the USCIS errors and do things the right way. Good luck.
My lawyer , who is with a pretty big law firm in the SF Bay area, had informed me that it is always a good idea to port the GC sponsoring employer when you change jobs, if you have no intention of going back to your previous employer and work after the GC is approved.
I've changed jobs and and my lawyer has sent the AC-21 papers recently (I don't exactly know what he has sent, but he did ask for my 485 receipt and if my I-140 has been approved )
I'd suggest not getting side tracked by the USCIS errors and do things the right way. Good luck.
girlfriend inspired tribal tattoo.
ameerka_dream
05-16 08:57 AM
Got some info from I M M I H E L P dot com. Hope it's helpful to everybody
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is possible to register the birth later than one year after the actual date of birth.?
First, We to get a Non-Availability of Birth Certificate (NABC) from the concerned office.
After that, get an affidavit from parent or a close relative stating the birth took place at home/ hospital etc and get it notarized. Then a "vakalatnama" has to be filed by the Parents/close relatives through an attorney and submitted to the Municipality court of that jurisdiction along with the Non-Availability of Birth Certificate.
"A Class" magistrate will then review the case and issue a standing order to the Municipal office to make a fresh entry and then issue a new birth certificate.
You should carry school leaving certificate, tenth or twelfth class certificate, applicant's passport, address proof of parents etc. to them to register your birth. If available, please take the address proof that indicates that your parents lived in that area at the time of your birth. Delayed birth certificates are not considered as conclusive evidence of birth.
If your birth was registered more than 1 after your were born, you must submit the secondary evidence should be submitted along with the certificate.
sources from I M M I H E L P dot com:
http://www..com/birth-certificate/delayed-birth-registration.html
http://www..com/birth-certificate/non-availability-birth-certificate.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is possible to register the birth later than one year after the actual date of birth.?
First, We to get a Non-Availability of Birth Certificate (NABC) from the concerned office.
After that, get an affidavit from parent or a close relative stating the birth took place at home/ hospital etc and get it notarized. Then a "vakalatnama" has to be filed by the Parents/close relatives through an attorney and submitted to the Municipality court of that jurisdiction along with the Non-Availability of Birth Certificate.
"A Class" magistrate will then review the case and issue a standing order to the Municipal office to make a fresh entry and then issue a new birth certificate.
You should carry school leaving certificate, tenth or twelfth class certificate, applicant's passport, address proof of parents etc. to them to register your birth. If available, please take the address proof that indicates that your parents lived in that area at the time of your birth. Delayed birth certificates are not considered as conclusive evidence of birth.
If your birth was registered more than 1 after your were born, you must submit the secondary evidence should be submitted along with the certificate.
sources from I M M I H E L P dot com:
http://www..com/birth-certificate/delayed-birth-registration.html
http://www..com/birth-certificate/non-availability-birth-certificate.html
hairstyles “free tribal tattoo flash”
hebbar77
09-10 12:28 PM
MY PD is july 2004 (I485 filed on 2 July 2007 with ND date 8/9/2007) and I did not get any approvals so I opened a SR on 09/03/09.
Yesterday I received a "DISTURBING" response to the SR saying that my dates are not current because I am in EB3. I am EB2 and had only I140 approved way back in Nov 2006. So I created another SR (with the help of a nice CSR by calling USCIS yesterday 09/09/09) today morning I went for an infopass appointment in DallaS, TX to check why the USCIS is saying my case is in EB3 and not EB2. Luckily at the Infopass I was assigned to a Desi IO to help me with my issue. He spent lot of time looking researching my case and told me that my case is EB2 and the dates are current. During my Infopass appointment the IO noticed that someone audited my case few seconds before and showed me the screen where it showed that my case was PreAdjudicated. He said it looks like soneone is working on the case and I should hear from USCIS quickly. I am sure that the Second SR triggered some one to look at the case. And might be they corrected the EB category.
Now I am eagerly awaiting my approval (primary + 2 Dependents).
My suggesstion to people who are waiting (With PD's before Feb 2005 ) are to Open SR , make Infopass appointments to check on the status. Its very important to know if there are any problems in your case similar to mine.
If anyone needs any help with Opening SR or creating Infopass PM me and I will be glad to help.
My case looks same as urs! thanks for writing.
I just hung up with USCIS before I read this.
first person transferred the call to someone else , that person gave me an email address to forward the earlier SR response and explain the problem!
Yesterday I received a "DISTURBING" response to the SR saying that my dates are not current because I am in EB3. I am EB2 and had only I140 approved way back in Nov 2006. So I created another SR (with the help of a nice CSR by calling USCIS yesterday 09/09/09) today morning I went for an infopass appointment in DallaS, TX to check why the USCIS is saying my case is in EB3 and not EB2. Luckily at the Infopass I was assigned to a Desi IO to help me with my issue. He spent lot of time looking researching my case and told me that my case is EB2 and the dates are current. During my Infopass appointment the IO noticed that someone audited my case few seconds before and showed me the screen where it showed that my case was PreAdjudicated. He said it looks like soneone is working on the case and I should hear from USCIS quickly. I am sure that the Second SR triggered some one to look at the case. And might be they corrected the EB category.
Now I am eagerly awaiting my approval (primary + 2 Dependents).
My suggesstion to people who are waiting (With PD's before Feb 2005 ) are to Open SR , make Infopass appointments to check on the status. Its very important to know if there are any problems in your case similar to mine.
If anyone needs any help with Opening SR or creating Infopass PM me and I will be glad to help.
My case looks same as urs! thanks for writing.
I just hung up with USCIS before I read this.
first person transferred the call to someone else , that person gave me an email address to forward the earlier SR response and explain the problem!
vivache
11-06 03:26 PM
Does bad credit history or defaults affect getting a job?
Any ideas?
Any ideas?
RollingStone12
04-25 02:03 PM
Thats why If you dont want to live here, move out. Why are you yelling here.
First control your son for his stupid behaviour. Then start talking about america.
I looked into all your old posts. See your son is involved in how many felonies
May be thats what his son deserves...:D
Just its a matter of time...if not this time, next time he will be deported when his palm start the itching to steal
First control your son for his stupid behaviour. Then start talking about america.
I looked into all your old posts. See your son is involved in how many felonies
May be thats what his son deserves...:D
Just its a matter of time...if not this time, next time he will be deported when his palm start the itching to steal

No comments:
Post a Comment