Monday, June 20, 2011

true love quotes images

images true love quotes pictures. true love quotes images. true love quotes in tamil.
  • true love quotes in tamil.



  • pappu
    12-11 12:44 PM
    Pappu, to answer your question, I feel, it is 245(k), that was passed by Bill Clinton to let illegals adjust their status, which screwed EB-3 category for good. Estimated 1 million illegals filed for adjustment of status in between Jan-apr 2001 under EB-3 category. I do not see dates coming out of 2001 ever unless someone changes the law and gives out more numbers to this category.

    I do not think that is the cause anymore. All those people had PDs till Apr 2001. We are past that PD long back.





    wallpaper true love quotes in tamil. true love quotes images. true love quotes images.
  • true love quotes images.



  • fromnaija
    12-15 11:15 AM
    I have researched this issue and found that you do NOT have to pay a renewal fee for EAD and/or AP as long as your 485 is filed with $1010 and it is still pending according to this quote:


    Adjustment applications and ancillary benefits – The new application fee for an I-485 is a package fee that includes associated EAD and advance parole applications. Thus, if you file an I-485 with the fee listed above, while you will still need to submit applications for an EAD and advance parole, you will not need to pay a separate fee so long as your adjustment application is pending. However, if you filed your I-485 before this fee change, to apply for or renew your EAD or advance parole, you must file a new application with the new fee for those applications.


    from this link http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf

    So gckidhamal, if I were you, I would request a refund of the filing fee! But getting the refund is a different kettle of fish.





    true love quotes images. Famous True Love Quotes
  • Famous True Love Quotes



  • jsb
    08-29 01:22 PM
    I am working on EAD and its been over 75 days since i filed for my renewal. I applied on June 15.
    According to the processing time update, as of August 15 NSC has done processing for the I-765 application filed on or before March 31.

    This means that USCIS takes 137 days to process I-765 application. Since USCIS accepts I-765 application just within 120days of expiration,officially no one can expect to get their EAD renewed within their expiration even if they applied on time.

    People like me working on EAD have to loose job every time we apply for EAD renewal. (expect those luck few who get their EAD within 15,20 or 30 days..)

    Published dates are outdated dates. Generally you get your EAD at/around 60 days. If you pass 90 days, you are entitled for an Infopass.





    2011 true love quotes images. true love quotes images. true love quotes images. true
  • true love quotes images. true



  • raydhan
    04-30 12:03 PM
    I have lived in OK for 12 years now. I work in Tulsa and commute 140 miles each day. 70 miles takes me only 63 minutes one way at speed limit. Bottom line.....nice place to live and work, less traffic. People are very friendly and decent. Tulsa was recently surveyed as the #1 city in the U.S. for relocation.

    If you have a choice between Tulsa and OKC, I'd go for Tulsa. Tulsa is better planned, newer and easy to get around than OKC.

    Cons: Tornadoes (not many in the Tulsa area though), not great Indian restaurants, not the most exciting place in the U.S. for sightseeing and touristy things.

    Let me know if you have any other questions.



    more...


    true love quotes images. Love Quotes: I Feel For You…
  • Love Quotes: I Feel For You…



  • nviren
    06-05 07:00 PM
    This is getting incredibly rediculous. An NOF for position that requires BS + 1 !!! Do they think that just because so many people do computer programming and so many people who do programming come from developing countries, any Tom, Dick and Harry school dropout can do programming?

    I just rebutted an NOF last week. I can't say if it's successful or not as I am still waiting for the outcome.

    dan, you may do these things:
    Figure out what exactly is their objection.
    Is it about the availability of the position? Is it about the requirements of the position? Or are they questioning your credentials? (am asking because lawyers many times do crappy job of explaining what is asked in NOF)

    If its surely about your credentials, check what is the exact job description and skill requirements and what did you have at the time of applying labor. If it asked for Java and you did your Java certification after applying LC, they will not count the certification. If it asked for Java programming experience, most probably your coursework will not be accepted as experience as they generally look for post-education experience.

    But if the job description says "job responsibility was to develop web applications using Java technologies" and the skill requirements did not mention Java specifically, you should be good even if you did not have java programming experience but had one year of experience. What this means is (my guess) that the candidate will be working on developing web applications using Java technologies and he needs to have an year of experience doing related programming. The specific skills can be learned on the job but the candidate should have an experience working in professional systematic application development environment (the functional req. doc, technical req doc, UAT, SDLC, SLA and all that crap). Your managers and tech leads should be able to give you such letters. But that brings us to another question of whether your company rejected anybody during the interviews for specific skills. And check if you really had an year of experience before applying LC, and before joining you current firm if your title before LC and title in LC are same.

    Let me know if this helps.

    On the side note, check how much time you have for replying the notice.
    Also if its a notice of intent to deny, there generaly is an option of reducing the requirements by amending labor appl. Most probably they will ask to readvertise.

    DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer. Take these as an opinion of a layman. Not meant to be a substitute for competent legal advice





    true love quotes images. true love quotes pictures.
  • true love quotes pictures.



  • jasonalbany
    04-13 12:02 PM
    On 4/10/07, Senator John Cornyn (R-TX) introduced the Securing Knowledge, Innovation and Leadership (SKIL) Act of 2007 (S. 1083). Although the bill text is not yet available, the act is expected to propose reforms to address the restrictive H-1B visa cap and alleviate the employment-based green card backlogs. Senator Cornyn authored the bill; original cosponsors include Senators Allard (R-CO), Bennett (R-UT), Hutchison (R-TX), and Lott (R-MS).

    In addition to the SKIL Act, on 4/11/07, Senator Chuck Hagel (R-NE) introduced legislation to temporarily increase the number of visas issued to highly skilled workers. Unlike the broader provisions of the SKIL Act, this bill, S. 1092, is expected to focus more narrowly on providing immediate relief from the current H-1B crisis.



    more...


    true love quotes images. true love quotes in tamil.
  • true love quotes in tamil.



  • belmontboy
    01-31 03:41 AM
    HELLO! I hope some of you are working over these holiday weeks. As I get
    ready to embed the DAOLOC in the EAD finding aids and work with the Access
    database, we need to resolve what we are going to name each image.
    Actually, this is already taken care of by the database. The database
    automatically assigns a non-metadata encumbered file name to each image.
    We (Berkeley) devised this system under Daniel Pitti's tutalage in the
    California Heritage Digital Imaging and Access Project. The more we
    wrestled with having file names that somehow related to the content or
    provenance of a particular item, the more problems we encountered. If you
    just enter items into the database, you will have your file names.

    Admins, looks like another spam





    2010 Famous True Love Quotes true love quotes images. true love quotes pictures.
  • true love quotes pictures.



  • superape
    05-25 10:04 AM
    sent



    more...


    true love quotes images. true love quotes in tamil.
  • true love quotes in tamil.



  • Gravitation
    10-01 08:38 AM
    hey guys i need to know if there is any way i can travel to india.......my grandfather is critical.my visa status is H4 and i just recieved a reciept notice for my documents.i also need to get our visa stamped.my husband on H1 cannot make this trip.......any suggestions?????

    If you can get a valid H4 stamp in India, you can return without any problem.





    hair true love quotes images. true true love quotes images. hot true love quotes in tamil.
  • hot true love quotes in tamil.



  • Maverick_2008
    10-06 05:33 AM
    Just people of India needs to make sure that politicians will not screw up things.

    Can we make sure that the US politicans don't screw up things (e.g., national debt, immigration policy, social security, healthcare and wars all over the world to name a few)?

    IMHO, very few politicians (US and India alike) worry about the country.

    Maverick_2008

    PS: By the way, I relocated to India (by my own choice) 2+ years ago after nearly a dozen years in the US. In retrospect, it was a good decision for me/my family.



    more...


    true love quotes images. True love
  • True love



  • letstalklc
    09-25 11:26 AM
    I have had Lingo since 2005 and have never faced any issues with it. Call quality has always been excellent and although their CS used to be pretty horrible, of late it has definitely improved.
    I was on the Unlimited USA/Canada plan till late last year when I heard about Unlimited Asia for 29.95 w 2.9c/min to India. I switched over then and they credited the plan change fee of 9.99. Couple of months ago when they launched the Hello World plan for 21.95 w the same 2.9c/min to India I called and switched over and there were no issues. I did have to call once again to get the Plan change fee of 9.99 credited since I think their software applies it automatically but I didnt have any issues.
    2 days ago I called to switch over to the Unlimited Plan and it was done, no issues. I probably will have to call after next month's invoice to get the Plan change fee credited.

    Overall no issues. Ping me if you need a referral.

    Can you answer "tempgc" question that calling from cell phone is allowed by using Lingo account? are you doing it right now? if yes did you see any call quality difference from cell phone to calling from lingo phone directly?





    hot Love Quotes: I Feel For You… true love quotes images. Finding True Love Quotes True
  • Finding True Love Quotes True



  • arc
    02-24 02:39 PM
    The backlog is clearing but moving at a very slow pace, but only hope will not help eb3I, there needs to be a group effort from eb3I category... otherwise the un documented guys will get GC before eb3I



    more...


    house true love quotes pictures. true love quotes images. true love quotes images. true
  • true love quotes images. true



  • go_getter007
    08-15 08:36 AM
    Folks, here are my details:

    Preference: EB3
    PD: 2003
    Filed: July 23, 07 (I-140, 485, 765, 131)
    Receipt #: Not received yet.:(

    GG_007





    tattoo true love quotes pictures. true love quotes images. (TRUE LOVE QUOTES | Facebook).
  • (TRUE LOVE QUOTES | Facebook).



  • senk1s
    10-16 05:03 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10236



    more...


    pictures true love quotes in tamil. true love quotes images. Love Quotes: True love is
  • Love Quotes: True love is



  • chocolate
    09-29 11:30 PM
    You CAN switch from EB3 to EB2.
    How do I know? I did that sucessfully.

    You have to file an amendment to your original certified I-140. Note that the original position mentioned in the Labor certification petition should be consistent with EB2.

    I am also in same situation.Looking to change from EB3 to EB2 .Can you please elaborate as to how to do this.Thanks in advance.





    dresses Finding True Love Quotes True true love quotes images. true love for christmas
  • true love for christmas



  • fun
    03-28 08:46 PM
    I agree 100%



    more...


    makeup true love quotes in tamil. true love quotes images. true love quotes pictures.
  • true love quotes pictures.



  • walking_dude
    01-26 08:14 PM
    Not sure if Michigan Governor will consider out of state letters as you guys aren't impacted by state law.

    Can Out-of-State (OOS) residents also participate in writing these letters? I am from Florida and willing to write letters (hand written) to address listed in your template from my end and wasn't sure if I give my Florida mailing address would make any difference..

    please advise!





    girlfriend (TRUE LOVE QUOTES | Facebook). true love quotes images. Love Quotes Italian
  • Love Quotes Italian



  • StuckInTheMuck
    08-29 09:47 AM
    I believe they want to avoid any phone calls. Since everybody who has called the 800 # has refered to the processing dates......Smart move by NSC and TSC. I believe this will give NSC and TSC the opportunity to process cases beyond those dates without getting questioned.
    That's an interesting thought.





    hairstyles True love true love quotes images. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • transpass
    07-14 09:56 PM
    As a follow up for the above post,

    Can one enter US using AP while working on H1 along with spouse whose is on H4 (of course no H1 visa stamping and H4 visa stamping in the passports)?

    Thanks..





    uma001
    04-15 02:59 PM
    Here are the RFE details, I received from my attorney.

    - corporate tax returns for 2008 and 2009
    - current number of employees for my company
    - Employee's paystubs for the last four pay periods
    - Employee's 2009 W-2
    - Employee's last federal tax return

    Also, if you have any corporate brochures or pamphlets (other than what appears on the Internet site), please send a copy.


    Looks like they haven't asked me a client letter as I am a full time employee. As per my attorney & HR, furnishing these details is not a big deal.

    Thanks,
    Nayekal

    Did you complete your 6 years H1. Thats y you got H1 extn only for 1 year. If your I 140 approved you should have gotten for 3 years.





    okuzmin
    01-21 03:53 PM
    I had applied for Canada PR on Dec 2007. i got latter from consulate saying to submit my and all family members passports to get stamp for Canada, so we can visit canada to get PR.
    Q: Rightnow i'm in last months (8th) of Preganancy. Do you know if i send my passport now then for how long visa will be granted (visa stamp) in passport to visit Canada ?

    Q: i'm thinking to go after delivering baby, so we can include new born too. I need to know procedure to include New Born too??

    Last Q is, How long we need to stay in canada to become Canadian Citizen. we need to stay 2 Years OR 3 Years in Canada out of 5 Years to become Canadian Citizen ?

    We were in a similar situation. Our immigrant application was approved in June 2007 (they requested us to send in our passports to put immigrant visas in), when my wife was 7 month pregnant. I emailed to the consulate in Buffalo explaining the situation -- we were not going to travel so late in pregnancy. They advised us to wait until the child is born and then add her to the existing case. You will have to use the same application form you used for your dependent(s). If you need more info, the consulate clerk will provide it to you over email.

    Our baby was born on August 23, 2007. It took 2-3 weeks to get her social security number, then another 2-3 weeks to get an expedited order of the US passport. At the same time, we submitted an application to the Consulate of Canada in Buffalo to add our daughter to the application. They responded within 3 weeks with a letter containing a medical exam form. After we sent back the medical exam results, it took them about 2.5 months to approve the baby for immigration. We got a letter requesting us to send our passports to the consulate around December 1, 2007. In about a month (right after the New Year) we got our passports back with immigrant visas expiring around April 15, 2008 giving us roughly 4 months to land.

    In order to qualify for Canadian citizenship, you must stay in Canada for 3 years (1095 days, to be exact) out of the last 4 years, cumulatively. In other words, in the next 4 years following your landing in Canada, you can be out of country for 1 year total. After you submit your citizenship papers, it may take around a year to get your invitation to the citizenship swearing ceremony.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment