Monday, June 20, 2011

vida guerra tiger

images PICS: Vida Guerra looks the vida guerra tiger. Vida Guerra Eats Veggie Dogs
  • Vida Guerra Eats Veggie Dogs



  • H1B-GC
    02-07 06:43 PM
    This is old news.(Answering Bitu72's question above with H1b-GC's link of libertypost.org)

    The budget recon bill had a conference committee on Dec 21 where the sections 8001 and 8002 were dropped. These sections were for eliminating the dependents from couting against EB visa quota and other retrogression relief.

    The anti-immigration groups like FAIR and numbersUSA had a party that night in which they pinched needles in the voodoo dolls of Arlen Specter.

    Ok...I made this sentence up.

    But anyways, those goodies were dropped in Dec and the house finally approved that version which was finalized on Dec 21.

    --logiclife.

    House Passage of Budget Reconciliation Bill a Win for Immigration Reformers

    The Budget Reconciliation bill approved by the House last Wednesday, Feb. 1, was a two-part win for immigration reformers. The final conference report did not include Sen. Specter's plan of saturating the workforce and our immigration system with 350,000 plus foreign workers and unlimited dependents. This is a major victory for all who helped defeat the Specter immigration/foreign worker increase!

    FAIR is also pleased to report that the final bill included an amendment by Reps. Charlie Norwood (R-CA) and Nathan Deal (R-GA) requiring proof of citizenship before a person can receive Medicaid benefits. Under the approved amendment, states are allowed to accept driver's licenses or other state identity documents as evidence of citizenship, but only if the state requires proof of citizenship before issuing such documents.

    Was suprised by the wording in Bold.Any guesses what is says or misrepresentation of old facts??





    wallpaper Vida Guerra Eats Veggie Dogs vida guerra tiger. vida guerra 2011 calendar. May 15, 2011 · Guerra Model
  • vida guerra 2011 calendar. May 15, 2011 · Guerra Model



  • man-woman-and-gc
    02-08 06:41 AM
    Hi,

    My passport was expiring in Dec 2009. My H1-B visa tht is stamped on this passport expires in Sept 2011.
    I am currently in india and have applied for a Passport renewal. The passport officer cancelled my old one and is going to send me the new one, which will have a different passport number. My questions are:
    1) Since my Visa is stamped in the old passport which is now cancelled, will it be a problem during the port of entry?
    2) How should i inform USCIS about my new passport # (or do i need to?)

    Has anyone been in this situation before?

    Thanks in advance.





    vida guerra tiger. Vida Guerra
  • Vida Guerra



  • ajm
    05-25 07:12 AM
    Webfax sent





    2011 vida guerra 2011 calendar. May 15, 2011 · Guerra Model vida guerra tiger. vida guerra wallpaper
  • vida guerra wallpaper



  • losangeleskar
    10-06 10:25 PM
    I also got a scanned copy of I-485 Receipt Notice from my Lawyer. My H1B stamp in the passport is expired and waiting for the 3 year H1B extension approval. Once its approved, i am planning to go to Mexico or Canada for H1B stamping. Do i need Original I-485 Receipt Notice for H1B stamping ?



    more...


    vida guerra tiger. vida guerra 2011 calendar.
  • vida guerra 2011 calendar.



  • sanjeev_2004
    06-19 11:39 AM
    You can do an inquiry through your congressman. If the application is stuck in background check, USCIS in its response to congressman, will reveal that.

    When you write your answer or question please always add that it is your assumption or its your understanding on this point.

    I read many forums and did lot of Google search on background cases and talked to attorney. Every one says that USCIS never give specific detail of background check and congressman never helps in background check.

    I communicated congressman and got same result as I read in different forums.

    Thanks.





    vida guerra tiger. vida guerra eastbound
  • vida guerra eastbound



  • anukcs
    09-23 07:37 AM
    One of my colleague had applied for 485 more than 2 years back and around a year back he used his EAD to join other employer(B) after approval from current employer(A). few weeks back he had a query from USCIS to his old employer(A) asking the employer whether they can issue GC to ex-colleague.

    Does anybody know why USCIS did this? On one hand it is saying after 180 days from receipt date one can change to similar job on the other hand it is asking ex-employer on whether they can issue GC to their ex-employee.

    I am not puzzled and in dilemma on whether we really have a concrete option of switching employer using the EAD.

    Any response to this query from the experts is greatly appreciated.

    Regards,
    anukcs



    more...


    vida guerra tiger. vida guerra 2011 calendar. 2011 Vida Guerra hot pictures vida guerra 2011
  • vida guerra 2011 calendar. 2011 Vida Guerra hot pictures vida guerra 2011



  • sunnysharma
    08-29 10:06 AM
    Yes, I have copies of Medical Reports for US immigration that were done in july. My concern is that TB skin test shows positive and then they did chest x-ray and that shows negative. Is that going to cause problem?

    Also, can I take the medical report from US immigration and hopefully, if I can get the actual X-Ray, would that save me money for Canada immigration medical?



    yes, Getting Medical from them means you will get canadian immigration.





    2010 Vida Guerra vida guerra tiger. PICS: Vida Guerra looks the
  • PICS: Vida Guerra looks the



  • pappu
    09-24 08:09 AM
    I've added links to IV on the wikipedia articles for H-1B_visa and Immigration_to_the_United_States. Let's hope they don't get deleted.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa#H-1B_and_Legal_Immigration

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States#Immigration_polic y
    thanks.
    others pls take up other pages and add IV links



    more...


    vida guerra tiger. vixen Vida Guerra recently
  • vixen Vida Guerra recently



  • gene77
    06-19 01:07 PM
    gene77,
    If I am not wrong...yes, you can. You can request an amendment to 485 requesting to use the EB3 I140You mean 'to use the EB2 I-140 cause that is the one that is currently pending approval.I am already filing I-485 using the EB3 I-140..

    I BELIEVE, YOU CAN JUST REQUEST THE PRIORITY DATE WITHOUT ACTUALLY AMENDING THE 485 TO REPLACE THE I140 so that you can be on EB2 with your earlier PD. But I am not sure if just the pd can be changed without actually replacing the I140.I don't think I need to request the PD since the 485 will be filed against the PD of Oct 2004, I just need to request them to substitute the EB category from EB3 to EB2 once the EB2 I-140 is approved.


    Please see the clarification in RED, am I making sense. I really confused by now and am sure I'm confusing both you and Desi3933 - sorry folks, and thanks for bearing with me.





    hair vida guerra wallpaper vida guerra tiger. pictures orjsinid: vida guerra
  • pictures orjsinid: vida guerra



  • pani_6
    04-02 02:05 PM
    Senate version of CIR..when..what..by whom...time is running out..:rolleyes:



    more...


    vida guerra tiger. Vida Guerra
  • Vida Guerra



  • FrankZulu
    06-27 07:58 AM
    ITIN numbers are for tax filing purposes only. That's what it says when you get your ITIN card. I dont know if you can use this for any other purposes.


    You can use ITIN no. as a substitute for SSN for most of the places except employment. Its true for schooling too.





    hot vida guerra 2011 calendar. vida guerra tiger. Vida Guerra is a Bad Girl
  • Vida Guerra is a Bad Girl



  • whiteStallion
    05-06 09:42 PM
    BTW, my PERM cleared a year back...still waiting on I140 though !
    Good Luck to all!



    more...


    house vida guerra 2011 calendar. Vida Guerra Wallpapers; Vida Guerra Wallpapers vida guerra tiger. Vida Guerra www free wall
  • Vida Guerra www free wall



  • swamy
    09-29 10:29 AM
    Didn't notice that the passport was still in my jeans when I did the laundry:( The passport ID pages don't look damaged but the picture on the visa page looks fuzzy - & I just got my visa restamped 3 weeks ago! Anyone knows what the procedure is to get a new stamp? The consulate pages mention only about lost passports





    tattoo vida guerra eastbound vida guerra tiger. Vida Guerra
  • Vida Guerra



  • DDash
    07-17 09:42 PM
    Thanks so much for your response. As we all know thats after after aug 17th the dates are no longer current say atleast till October(God knows what would happen then!). Having said that do you think its better to go ahead and apply for 485 for me alone as we can add AOS to spouse when dates are current.(I am just looking for a good advise.)
    My only thought is can my 485 be approved when the dates are not current.

    Lets say you apply now and come September, lets say PD get retro to Jan-04 (EB2), you cannot file for your wife's i-485 because your PD is not current Sep. (BTW the process of applying for i-485 is called AOS).

    So if your application gets approved, before you have a chance to file for your wife's i-485 (this is after your finger printing), then she will go out-of-status as your H-1 is no longer valid.

    Having said all this, I believe it is still a good idea for you to apply for i-485 alone, because like i said before you never know what will happen in the future with H-1 B.

    Obviously, the best case, is you bring your fiancee to USA on H-4 before Aug-17th and apply together, but if that does not happen, cover your base atleast.



    more...


    pictures vida guerra 2011 calendar. 2011 Vida Guerra hot pictures vida guerra 2011 vida guerra tiger. Vida Guerra
  • Vida Guerra



  • kondur_007
    08-16 06:35 PM
    Pl try contacting your local senator. Also send an email to DHS
    DHS | Contact Us (http://www.dhs.gov/xutil/contactus.shtm)

    While those are viable options; the main issue here is to save the H1 of the primary applicant. Once that is secured, then H4 visa stamp is going to be a piece of cake.





    dresses Vida Guerra is a Bad Girl vida guerra tiger. vida guerra 2011 calendar. Vida Guerra Biography; Vida Guerra Biography
  • vida guerra 2011 calendar. Vida Guerra Biography; Vida Guerra Biography



  • rock945
    06-30 02:04 PM
    thanks for the response.. My 140 is already approved..



    more...


    makeup vixen Vida Guerra recently vida guerra tiger. vida guerra 2011 calendar. Vida Guerra Wallpapers; Vida Guerra Wallpapers
  • vida guerra 2011 calendar. Vida Guerra Wallpapers; Vida Guerra Wallpapers



  • laksmi
    01-03 02:41 PM
    Receipt Date + > 180 days = Freedom*
    that is correct





    girlfriend Vida Guerra vida guerra tiger. vida guerra 2011 calendar. Vida Guerra Posted Some Sexy
  • vida guerra 2011 calendar. Vida Guerra Posted Some Sexy



  • snathan
    02-18 07:18 PM
    Thx. Yes per the recent information I collected both from IRS website and a free consultation with a CPA, ITIN application must be filed along with the paper tax return.

    I like "...going to the IRS local office option..." suggested above.I am in NC and my wife has been here since July 2010.

    I totally forgot about the State tax part.... I don't know if they will accept the return without ITIN. (And I don't think I have enough time for Fed return with ITIN to be accepted/processed and then apply for state return).

    One of the CPA's I spoke to wanted $200 + 75(for ITIN). I figured that's too high for a simple return with no home mortgage etc.

    Federal return is free on Turbo box. Just enter all the information on the Turbo tax but don�t file - efile. Take print out, attach all the information for the ITIN and send it in mail to Austin office.

    May be you can file the state tax without ITIN and amend it later. So you can do it for free - Federal and ITIN. Just donate $25 to IV..





    hairstyles Vida Guerra vida guerra tiger. Vida Guerra Desktop Wallpaper
  • Vida Guerra Desktop Wallpaper



  • rajpatelemail
    11-10 07:45 PM
    Hi Isthar
    Can you give me your address. I wanted to join you till you will come here to USA. :D:p





    ski_dude12
    08-14 08:17 AM
    I am sure all those who have visited IV have benifited in some way or other. The idea of my post was not to discount IV efforts. If someone has started a new thread in order to seek an approach to his/her situation, I feel it is inappropriate to sneak in a post asking for contributions etc. I have seen this on a few other posts as well.

    The reason for not replying to the post could also be due to lack of answer to a particular question posed by a member.

    Go IV!

    No, we need contributions in terms of time and money. This is no Amway or Quickstar but more like a UNION. We have no personal gains other than getting Green Cards. Folks are using IV resources and ride on IV successes, then why not join IV's effort and contribute.





    punjabi
    10-08 11:01 AM
    Thank you.

    I think EB2-I dates will move by a week or two until December.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment