sunny1000
04-29 07:35 PM
congrats on your greencard approval. Good luck to you and your family. Enjoy the hard fought win!!!:)
wallpaper jewish tattoo.

GCkiTaisi
04-30 10:32 PM
LOL...Dude, that was funny ;)
I agree Jindhal was just trying to be funny :) guess Bobby took it a bit personally since he lives in OK. Even I agree, places like Bombay and NY just tire you out after some time -- its just a personal preference.
Docwa, thanks for sharing your experience .. much appreciated :)
I agree Jindhal was just trying to be funny :) guess Bobby took it a bit personally since he lives in OK. Even I agree, places like Bombay and NY just tire you out after some time -- its just a personal preference.
Docwa, thanks for sharing your experience .. much appreciated :)

gopudeep
02-18 02:31 PM
please do reply that weather i could go to india and get my h4 stamped from embassy?
2011 jewish tattoos.
pansworld
07-11 02:34 PM
Not all protesters in a rally are victims. There are people who support the victims. So by signing onto the rally the person essentially expresses support for the victim. We can always have a country that says "America". We can always have one ip address = one person.
The great idea but again how to create the legitimacy of the authenticity of the numbers? For an example, Total real number affected is 300000 then first problem is to bring all those 300000 to make their signature on that web page. Another problem is to create the legitimacy about that number to normal American citizen. Questions like if one person has signed 10 times this web page under different "Avatars" then perception is 10 people affected but in reality only one is affected.... If we can produce solutions for this basic gray areas then yes it is a great idea and may fly.
The great idea but again how to create the legitimacy of the authenticity of the numbers? For an example, Total real number affected is 300000 then first problem is to bring all those 300000 to make their signature on that web page. Another problem is to create the legitimacy about that number to normal American citizen. Questions like if one person has signed 10 times this web page under different "Avatars" then perception is 10 people affected but in reality only one is affected.... If we can produce solutions for this basic gray areas then yes it is a great idea and may fly.
more...
frankiesaysrelax
09-18 09:26 PM
.... and it was great. The organization for the rally was very very good. However large or small, this rally and the meetings will make a difference.
bekugc
11-19 07:04 PM
Mps,
your case is much better since ur 140 is approved. after 180 days of pending 485, you are eligible to use AC21.
if the new job description is "same or similar" to the orig LC/i140 job and not too much wage discrepancy, then there is real good chance that ac21 will be succesful and it wont bite u when time comes for ur 485 adjudication.
refer to the dec2005 memo of ac21, it explains clearly these details in a question/answer form..
most people get new employment letter with "same/ similar" job duties and that usaully wont cause a problem.
i think the main dark area is - "not too much wage discrepancy" . there is no exact dollar amout attached to this. so it remains gray. ( last year a senior/colleage of mine used ac21 with 20K diff in old/new salary and it didnt cause problem when he got gc 4 months ago.. in 2004, another colleague joined my client with a 20K diff in salary and he had no problems getting gc in 2005.
your case is much better since ur 140 is approved. after 180 days of pending 485, you are eligible to use AC21.
if the new job description is "same or similar" to the orig LC/i140 job and not too much wage discrepancy, then there is real good chance that ac21 will be succesful and it wont bite u when time comes for ur 485 adjudication.
refer to the dec2005 memo of ac21, it explains clearly these details in a question/answer form..
most people get new employment letter with "same/ similar" job duties and that usaully wont cause a problem.
i think the main dark area is - "not too much wage discrepancy" . there is no exact dollar amout attached to this. so it remains gray. ( last year a senior/colleage of mine used ac21 with 20K diff in old/new salary and it didnt cause problem when he got gc 4 months ago.. in 2004, another colleague joined my client with a 20K diff in salary and he had no problems getting gc in 2005.
more...
LostInGCProcess
02-24 05:20 PM
Guys
If I have the LIN Number ,can I print the I797 online. :confused:
NO
I-797 is printed on the official US gov paper. H1B is the property of the employer although you are entitled to get a copy from the employer. And employer's (usually) have no interest to hold on to the originals....they usually send it to the recipient....if the employer is holding it, something is not right there....smell fishy!!!
If I have the LIN Number ,can I print the I797 online. :confused:
NO
I-797 is printed on the official US gov paper. H1B is the property of the employer although you are entitled to get a copy from the employer. And employer's (usually) have no interest to hold on to the originals....they usually send it to the recipient....if the employer is holding it, something is not right there....smell fishy!!!
2010 The Hebrew Tattoo Picture is

americandesi
04-09 05:38 PM
Refer http://www.murthy.com/names.html
more...
sri1309
10-19 11:38 AM
Ok, I just got the RFEs from my lawyer:
For my wife, it just appears she needs to update her medical examination results. The civil surgeon forgot to put the date for the lab test they did that proves that she is immune to varicella.
For me, we need to provide additional confirmation of your current employment, and employment history with my current employer.
I have not ported my case from another employer, else they have asked for more proof.
I've attached the 2 RFE for those that are interested... hopefully it might help someone!
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEMine.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEWife.jpg
Good job in posting details and the uploaded files. How do I give you a green.. Is it the green arrow.. Let me try that.
For my wife, it just appears she needs to update her medical examination results. The civil surgeon forgot to put the date for the lab test they did that proves that she is immune to varicella.
For me, we need to provide additional confirmation of your current employment, and employment history with my current employer.
I have not ported my case from another employer, else they have asked for more proof.
I've attached the 2 RFE for those that are interested... hopefully it might help someone!
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEMine.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEWife.jpg
Good job in posting details and the uploaded files. How do I give you a green.. Is it the green arrow.. Let me try that.
hair The Sioux, the Tattoo,
ajju
09-17 01:17 AM
Generally u will ahve a lud on 485 within a day or 2 after fp.
But not mandatory. You can call FBI and ask them about teh fp results.
they will not tell u the exact result but will tell u if they sent it back to uscis or not.
I got FP code 3 (485+EAD).. There's a LUD on 485 application next day. But I don't see any LUD on EAD applications yet.. Is this usual??
But not mandatory. You can call FBI and ask them about teh fp results.
they will not tell u the exact result but will tell u if they sent it back to uscis or not.
I got FP code 3 (485+EAD).. There's a LUD on 485 application next day. But I don't see any LUD on EAD applications yet.. Is this usual??
more...

riva2005
02-03 12:04 AM
Here is what Steve Ballmer wrote back to Sen. Chuck Grassley (R- Bumfuck Iowa).
==================================================
Dear Senator Grassley,
Thank you for your concerns regarding H1B visas and my employees. Microsoft is a publicly traded company that has received no funds from the federal government or from the State of Bumfuck Iowa (I mean, Iowa, sorry..er..typo, ... using my own microsoft products..he..he).
So anyways, please dont tell me how to run a business. As I understand, you've never run a lemon stand in your life. Or shall I say, a corn-dog stand since its Bum-fuck Iowa. Oops, sorry again, I meant Iowa. Really. Anyways, it would be great if you could focus your attention on corn, windmills, ethanol, and ...um what else? Did I mention corn?
Ok, got to go. Have a meeting in about 5. Windows 7 Development isnt going well. Need to work hard again. Unlike bumfuck Iowa (ooops, this is the last time, wont happen again, promise), I mean, unlike Iowa, we do not get ethanol subsidies for making our software products. Shareholders tear us a new one when we screw up. Remember Vista?
Anyways, take care, don't eat too much corn.
Buh bye.
Yours truly,
Steve Ballmer,
CEO, Microsoft Corp.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
==================================================
Dear Senator Grassley,
Thank you for your concerns regarding H1B visas and my employees. Microsoft is a publicly traded company that has received no funds from the federal government or from the State of Bumfuck Iowa (I mean, Iowa, sorry..er..typo, ... using my own microsoft products..he..he).
So anyways, please dont tell me how to run a business. As I understand, you've never run a lemon stand in your life. Or shall I say, a corn-dog stand since its Bum-fuck Iowa. Oops, sorry again, I meant Iowa. Really. Anyways, it would be great if you could focus your attention on corn, windmills, ethanol, and ...um what else? Did I mention corn?
Ok, got to go. Have a meeting in about 5. Windows 7 Development isnt going well. Need to work hard again. Unlike bumfuck Iowa (ooops, this is the last time, wont happen again, promise), I mean, unlike Iowa, we do not get ethanol subsidies for making our software products. Shareholders tear us a new one when we screw up. Remember Vista?
Anyways, take care, don't eat too much corn.
Buh bye.
Yours truly,
Steve Ballmer,
CEO, Microsoft Corp.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hot Ridiculous Hebrew Tattoo
RNGC
02-07 11:53 AM
Any comments ?
more...
house Hebrew Tattoos: The trend in

jayleno
01-07 11:11 AM
oh ya.... very smart..... were u the one who came up with 'jumping to conclusions floor mats'.....
u got to watch the movie before jumping to conclusions..... every movie u mentioned was good.... but none of them changed the way we watch the idiot box..... avatar is a game changer..... companies r now building and marketing 3d tvs making the led hdtv 1080p flat screen which u bought last week.... as some old technology..... open u'r eyes & mind..... it will help u to stop cribbing @ opening a new thread......
Whoa...now..u are jumping into conclusions. I saw the movie on the first day it released. I'm a big fan of Jamie boy. Spent last week about how he transformed from a truck driver to a second unit director and then to make the best movie of all time. I have a whole bookmark folder for this. I would rather discuss all these on EW or IMDB or yahoo movies.
Funny that you talk about opening my eyes. I was trying to opening your eyes.....or are you in a Avatar's body now where you have to sleep for your Avatar to be awake?
Now please stop cribbing about people complaining about your random post.
u got to watch the movie before jumping to conclusions..... every movie u mentioned was good.... but none of them changed the way we watch the idiot box..... avatar is a game changer..... companies r now building and marketing 3d tvs making the led hdtv 1080p flat screen which u bought last week.... as some old technology..... open u'r eyes & mind..... it will help u to stop cribbing @ opening a new thread......
Whoa...now..u are jumping into conclusions. I saw the movie on the first day it released. I'm a big fan of Jamie boy. Spent last week about how he transformed from a truck driver to a second unit director and then to make the best movie of all time. I have a whole bookmark folder for this. I would rather discuss all these on EW or IMDB or yahoo movies.
Funny that you talk about opening my eyes. I was trying to opening your eyes.....or are you in a Avatar's body now where you have to sleep for your Avatar to be awake?
Now please stop cribbing about people complaining about your random post.
tattoo jewish tattoo. Tattoo Jew

laksmi
01-03 02:41 PM
Receipt Date + > 180 days = Freedom*
that is correct
that is correct
more...
pictures popular Hebrew tattoos do
rkgc
11-05 02:26 PM
Hi All,
Sorry if you think I am hijacking this thread, but me and my wife are going for visa stamping @ Chennai consulate, can someone can post the list of visa documents that I should be carrying, and also if someone can fwd the Employment verification letter template that would be really great.
Thanks in advance.
RK
Sorry if you think I am hijacking this thread, but me and my wife are going for visa stamping @ Chennai consulate, can someone can post the list of visa documents that I should be carrying, and also if someone can fwd the Employment verification letter template that would be really great.
Thanks in advance.
RK
dresses This Hebrew Tattoo is actually
Blog Feeds
12-13 11:20 PM
The Hill has an interesting piece giving the play by play necessary to get the DREAM Act passed last week in the House of Representatives.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/behind-the-scenes-at-the-house-dream-act-vote.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/behind-the-scenes-at-the-house-dream-act-vote.html)
more...
makeup posh hebrew wrist tattoo
phahdd
06-03 12:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any info on what if the passport is damaged before the U.S entry but the visa on the passport is still valid and not damaged.
1- In this case would the passport office return the old (damaged) passport back after cancellation?
2- In case it does is it acceptable for the U.S immigration at the port of entry to accept visa in the old passport stapled to the new fresh passport.
I know this thing works for valid visas in expired passports. Does it work for those passports too which are unexpired but cancelled due to damage?
I hope someone can help.
One thing fis or sure, the local U.S embassy that issued the visa does not transfer visas from old passport to new passport unless one applies for a new visa with a whole new application.
Any info on what if the passport is damaged before the U.S entry but the visa on the passport is still valid and not damaged.
1- In this case would the passport office return the old (damaged) passport back after cancellation?
2- In case it does is it acceptable for the U.S immigration at the port of entry to accept visa in the old passport stapled to the new fresh passport.
I know this thing works for valid visas in expired passports. Does it work for those passports too which are unexpired but cancelled due to damage?
I hope someone can help.
One thing fis or sure, the local U.S embassy that issued the visa does not transfer visas from old passport to new passport unless one applies for a new visa with a whole new application.
girlfriend in your Hebrew Tattoo.
eb3retro
09-14 01:09 PM
I guess you don't have to pay fees if is <14 yrs old.
Good luck.
that is wrong..i have a 7 year old and we did FP for the child and we paid for it when we paid all the other fees. Its code 2/3 for child and adults or vice versa.
Good luck.
that is wrong..i have a 7 year old and we did FP for the child and we paid for it when we paid all the other fees. Its code 2/3 for child and adults or vice versa.
hairstyles This particular Hebrew tattoo
gc_chahiye
12-04 07:13 PM
Can anybody please provide me the simple answer to this question.
Can you file H1b extension based on the pending appeal on denied I-140
RB
yes you can file an H1 extension based on the appeal on a denied I-140.
USCIS clarified this in a memo:
http://www.ilw.com/lawyers/immigdaily/news/2005,0520-ac21.pdf
Question 5. Does a timely and non-frivolous I-140 appeal pending at the AAO
allow an alien to request an H-1B extension beyond the 6-year limit?
Answer: Subject to regulatory modification, as long as a decision may be reversed
on direct appeal or certification to the Administrative Appeals Office
(AAO), USCIS will not consider that decision final for this purpose.
and this has also been mentioned by Murthy a few times:
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yath1b.html
Appeal of I-140 Petition Allows One to File for H1B Extensions
The Memo permits one to continue filing for H1B one-year incremental extensions if s/he has a pending I-140 petition appeal at the Administration Appeals Office (AAO). The rationale is that a decision is not final if there has been a timely appeal. This is a welcome change, since the previous position was that only labor certification appeals, filed with the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA), were sufficient to permit one to continue filing for H1B extensions..
http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/chat1020_P.html
Chat User : If the I-140 is denied and it is appealed, can we file yet another I-140 in parallel while the appeal is pending with AAO?
Attorney Murthy : Although one could file another I-140 petition, sometimes the CIS will require that the person wait for the decision on the earlier case before they will decide the new case. The appeal is helpful in being able to file for H1B 7th-year extensions.
Can you file H1b extension based on the pending appeal on denied I-140
RB
yes you can file an H1 extension based on the appeal on a denied I-140.
USCIS clarified this in a memo:
http://www.ilw.com/lawyers/immigdaily/news/2005,0520-ac21.pdf
Question 5. Does a timely and non-frivolous I-140 appeal pending at the AAO
allow an alien to request an H-1B extension beyond the 6-year limit?
Answer: Subject to regulatory modification, as long as a decision may be reversed
on direct appeal or certification to the Administrative Appeals Office
(AAO), USCIS will not consider that decision final for this purpose.
and this has also been mentioned by Murthy a few times:
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yath1b.html
Appeal of I-140 Petition Allows One to File for H1B Extensions
The Memo permits one to continue filing for H1B one-year incremental extensions if s/he has a pending I-140 petition appeal at the Administration Appeals Office (AAO). The rationale is that a decision is not final if there has been a timely appeal. This is a welcome change, since the previous position was that only labor certification appeals, filed with the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA), were sufficient to permit one to continue filing for H1B extensions..
http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/chat1020_P.html
Chat User : If the I-140 is denied and it is appealed, can we file yet another I-140 in parallel while the appeal is pending with AAO?
Attorney Murthy : Although one could file another I-140 petition, sometimes the CIS will require that the person wait for the decision on the earlier case before they will decide the new case. The appeal is helpful in being able to file for H1B 7th-year extensions.
go_guy123
03-09 12:47 AM
A friend of mine got his H1B stamp in Vancouver. Apparently it took him only 10 minutes. Asked him if he plans to travel between Canada and US frequently (he's a Canadian PR) and if he has applied for his green card. He said yes and they didn't really care.
It seems to be a lot smoother there.
If one is a Canadian PR then things are smooth at Canada like in my case. That is because PR means Canada is the place of residence for your friend. Actually at the door of the embassy/consulate they write down at one corner of the application if one is a Canada pr.
It seems to be a lot smoother there.
If one is a Canadian PR then things are smooth at Canada like in my case. That is because PR means Canada is the place of residence for your friend. Actually at the door of the embassy/consulate they write down at one corner of the application if one is a Canada pr.
saketkapur
10-25 04:53 PM
The reason for delay is because your brother's file is most probably sitting on a desk at DHS....they are really slow. Same thing happened to my wife...we just kept bugging the SSN felow daily after 2 weeks were up until he finally picked up the phone and called DHS......the file was cleared in 15 minutes....we got the number next morning and card in mail within a week.......

No comments:
Post a Comment