tuhin
07-19 07:23 PM
It is always safe to maintain dual status as a safety net!. To answer your question of filing GC again while you are on EAD. Yes you can. But make sure to file G28 (change of representation by attorney) to the new company that is hiring you. It helped me and also they helped with some of our RFE after I switched job. I did inform USCIS the job change and filed AC21 support documents to be safer along with G28. There were lot of LUDs at that time and it got settled down. There were no RFE related to my job change, but for my wife's immunization and medical.
Good luck
Raj:)
Thanks for the advice. Very helpful!
Good luck
Raj:)
Thanks for the advice. Very helpful!
wallpaper jill valentine resident evil 5

chanduv23
09-27 04:05 PM
I don't think the gold you buy from your wife is an investment at all...there is way too much charged for wastage etc. I think gold jewelery is more of an expense then an investment.
Gold for wife is an investment in peace and happiness - which is priceless, in my opinion.
Gold for wife is an investment in peace and happiness - which is priceless, in my opinion.
gapala
03-05 10:42 PM
1. First Object Inc, Richardson TX, Venkat Rao - blood sucking leach, he'll not even leave relatives, I bet you can guess how i am related to this mf. Dont be fooled to join this company.
Anybody's guess may not be true. you may be his sister, in law, married to this guy or related to him in trillon other ways. Problem is its not clear from your post as to "What did he do wrong?", "What did he do Illegal?" That is what I believe is the intent of this thread and OP.
You accuse this guy of what?
Please expose his wrong doing if there are any, which made you accuse him on the forum. You show the audacity to name the company and a person, Again, I suggest you post your experience to be more clear and precise on why do you think he is a blood sucking leach?
I did not mean to pick on you but when I read your post, it comes across as you are angry at this guy for unspecified reason. It also seems unreasonable to demonize someone without any reason.
Anybody's guess may not be true. you may be his sister, in law, married to this guy or related to him in trillon other ways. Problem is its not clear from your post as to "What did he do wrong?", "What did he do Illegal?" That is what I believe is the intent of this thread and OP.
You accuse this guy of what?
Please expose his wrong doing if there are any, which made you accuse him on the forum. You show the audacity to name the company and a person, Again, I suggest you post your experience to be more clear and precise on why do you think he is a blood sucking leach?
I did not mean to pick on you but when I read your post, it comes across as you are angry at this guy for unspecified reason. It also seems unreasonable to demonize someone without any reason.
2011 jill valentine resident evil 5
venugv
07-16 01:20 PM
Hi,
My priority date is 01/2005 in EB-3 and I sent my I-485 on June 29th. I shall keep you updated.
Venu
My priority date is 01/2005 in EB-3 and I sent my I-485 on June 29th. I shall keep you updated.
Venu
more...
PlainSpeak
04-12 09:19 PM
Does anybody know when this is due?
Not sure. Maybe some senior members like Teddy Kooochu or vbkirs can confirm.
What i can def say is that it will be an eye opener :D:D:D
Not sure. Maybe some senior members like Teddy Kooochu or vbkirs can confirm.
What i can def say is that it will be an eye opener :D:D:D
gsc999
08-11 04:32 AM
abhijit: Thanks for volunteering to make calls.
We have some more members who will join in addition to ones mentioned in my previous posts
We have some more members who will join in addition to ones mentioned in my previous posts
more...
mshukla
01-27 06:15 PM
Just joined IV. I am in Fairfax VA. Count me in for any future activity.
2010 Resident Evil 5: Lost in
hopefull
05-24 11:46 PM
ILLEGALS
vs
INFIDELS
SO MUCH FOR THE FAIR MODERN WORLD ...ITS THE SAME BRIT IMPERIALISTIC ATTITUDE ...(WASNT THE QUEEN IN THE USA A FEW DAYS AGO) ?????????
vs
INFIDELS
SO MUCH FOR THE FAIR MODERN WORLD ...ITS THE SAME BRIT IMPERIALISTIC ATTITUDE ...(WASNT THE QUEEN IN THE USA A FEW DAYS AGO) ?????????
more...
snathan
02-11 02:25 PM
I would like to know your views about Family Immigration...
One of my co-worker Mr. Patel he came to US after marraige (married to US Citizen) in 2002,
got divorced, got remarried , became Citizen (applied on the 1st day of eligibility), got his parents and wife from India;Enrolled his father into some programme; Enjoying Benefits from Local, State and Federal Govt. Recently bought 7-11. Trying for his brother (who lives in Bombay) to get here...
Bush came and went but I am still waiting...
EB Sucks!
couldnt be better...
One of my co-worker Mr. Patel he came to US after marraige (married to US Citizen) in 2002,
got divorced, got remarried , became Citizen (applied on the 1st day of eligibility), got his parents and wife from India;Enrolled his father into some programme; Enjoying Benefits from Local, State and Federal Govt. Recently bought 7-11. Trying for his brother (who lives in Bombay) to get here...
Bush came and went but I am still waiting...
EB Sucks!
couldnt be better...
hair Valentine Resident Evil 5
GC_for_All
07-19 12:46 PM
Thanks Raj. Another question I have is if join this job will it be a problem for my EB3 case since it requires Masters and my GC is in EB3.
more...
puvathoor
11-28 11:38 AM
Hello.. I have been communicating with the Texas Chapter leaders per the post listing all the contacts..
I was able to speak with a couple of you over the past few weeks..
I have been writing to the Senators, Congressman and Congresswomen in our area about the NNCP and Employment based immigration delays..
It is good to have a coordinated effort. I am ok if there are only 7 - 10 people to kick start this. That is a good start for a leadership team.
Lets plan on a follow up meeting over the next few weeks.. Remember folks, some of our representatives are scheduled for elections soon.. Lets figure out how we can support the right candidates for highlighting our cause.
Lets meet and come up with an action plan..
-
Puvathoor..
I was able to speak with a couple of you over the past few weeks..
I have been writing to the Senators, Congressman and Congresswomen in our area about the NNCP and Employment based immigration delays..
It is good to have a coordinated effort. I am ok if there are only 7 - 10 people to kick start this. That is a good start for a leadership team.
Lets plan on a follow up meeting over the next few weeks.. Remember folks, some of our representatives are scheduled for elections soon.. Lets figure out how we can support the right candidates for highlighting our cause.
Lets meet and come up with an action plan..
-
Puvathoor..
hot Jill Valentine Resident Evil 5

nixstor
02-01 10:06 AM
Any ideas on discussion points for the meeting !!
Akshay
My 2 points
1) How to find like minded individuals like us?
2) Try to get an appointment with local law makers.
Please come with yours as well. I will send the location tomorrow.
Akshay
My 2 points
1) How to find like minded individuals like us?
2) Try to get an appointment with local law makers.
Please come with yours as well. I will send the location tomorrow.
more...
house Hot Toys: New 1/6 Resident
clove
03-19 07:30 PM
I agree. TCS is the perfect example of employee harassment. Their goal is to be Global Top 10 soon !! Any company which demands a minimum of Rs.5 lakh for resigning from onsite can only make it to global top-10 list of Worst Employers.haa haaa.
tattoo jill valentine from resident
cagedcactus
06-20 02:30 PM
I think in any case CIR should never pass the senate. I laugh now, for all these times, we were waiting for CIR to be introduced, and finally it happened and turned out to be a back stabber.
I hope this bill dies soon.
I hope this bill dies soon.
more...
pictures que Resident Evil 5:
chanduv23
07-26 08:00 PM
I understand .I'm taking 2 hrs off from my work to drive to Stamford and then take the train into the city (130 miles) for the coffee meetup.
I did try to organise this wknd but there was little or no interest and I had to drop the idea. pappu came up with the coffi break.
We can have more of these lateron.
I did try to organise this wknd but there was little or no interest and I had to drop the idea. pappu came up with the coffi break.
We can have more of these lateron.
dresses game Resident Evil 5:
billu
07-29 12:39 PM
sorry to hear that but you can try again soon. may be next time they will get a better VO. what, according to you, could be the reason for rejection?I am surprised as to why that lady rejected their visa just after 2 questions!!were there any weak points like retirement or low income or no children in india. looks like there was some info on DS 160 that she was referring to because that is what is displayed in their computer when they are interviewing. My in-laws have their interview in hindi at new delhi consulate tomorrow and we are keeping our figers crossed.
more...
makeup Resident Evil 5: Lost in
ksiddaba
06-03 10:14 PM
As I see it -- these are the points to counter him:
1. Firstly the pressure on American wages is not due to only immigration but to the general globalization of the economies of the world and the fact that capital will now flow to the cheapest available labor market. These higher wages in the developed world compounded by the enormous healthcare bills the employers are paying in the US actually drive wages down or keep them flat in the case where they actually do not cause a displacement of the job.
2. The problem that he talks about where all the additional growth in population is coming from:
a. Firstly the fertility rate of 2.1 will cause an eventual decline in the population as has happened in Western Europe and that will actually mean worse economic conditions since most capital will move to the growing economies of the world as in Asia.
b. He talks of how "We have had to build roads and sewers and schools"! This is preposterous. These immigrants are part of the tax paying system (except the illegal ones now) and are hard working people contributing to the vitality of local and national economy, creating jobs and wealth. These additional workers will end up producing enough wealth to more than pay for all the additional infrastructure. This is evidenced by the fact that until the Iraq war, came along the national budget had cut back the deficit and was running into a surplus and most vibrant cities in the US actually have a significant number of immigrants!
3. He talks of how immigration is a policy to help the poor people of the third world. While it may be true that immigration does indeed help third world people, a significant portion of the immigration numbers are people who the US perceives will help keep the nation at the forefront of science, engineering and arts. In fact if you look at major contributions to the American workplace and to the American industry they come many times from immigrants -- go one to quote " Google, Sun, Intel, Yahoo, Ebay, Hotmail, etc." Most of the people who worked on the Manhattan project were immigrants without which the second world war would not have ended as decisively as it did.
He then ends by linking every Americans deep rooted fears of being overcrowded and congested out of "America" to the growing immigration numbers. A better question to ask is this -- if you slowed immigration down and you went into the 2.1 fertility growth, and as the population ages and as the young kids coming out don't want to get science and Engineering degrees who will keep the society running? Who will pay social security as the number of kids per adult decreases dramatically, without influx of skilled and hard wokring immigrants? Who will bear the Medicare burden? Who will keep Americas edge in the world as a Superpower? It has always been the immigrants and at this time more than ever it is imperative the America not lose it's edge.
Thanks
Kalyan.
1. Firstly the pressure on American wages is not due to only immigration but to the general globalization of the economies of the world and the fact that capital will now flow to the cheapest available labor market. These higher wages in the developed world compounded by the enormous healthcare bills the employers are paying in the US actually drive wages down or keep them flat in the case where they actually do not cause a displacement of the job.
2. The problem that he talks about where all the additional growth in population is coming from:
a. Firstly the fertility rate of 2.1 will cause an eventual decline in the population as has happened in Western Europe and that will actually mean worse economic conditions since most capital will move to the growing economies of the world as in Asia.
b. He talks of how "We have had to build roads and sewers and schools"! This is preposterous. These immigrants are part of the tax paying system (except the illegal ones now) and are hard working people contributing to the vitality of local and national economy, creating jobs and wealth. These additional workers will end up producing enough wealth to more than pay for all the additional infrastructure. This is evidenced by the fact that until the Iraq war, came along the national budget had cut back the deficit and was running into a surplus and most vibrant cities in the US actually have a significant number of immigrants!
3. He talks of how immigration is a policy to help the poor people of the third world. While it may be true that immigration does indeed help third world people, a significant portion of the immigration numbers are people who the US perceives will help keep the nation at the forefront of science, engineering and arts. In fact if you look at major contributions to the American workplace and to the American industry they come many times from immigrants -- go one to quote " Google, Sun, Intel, Yahoo, Ebay, Hotmail, etc." Most of the people who worked on the Manhattan project were immigrants without which the second world war would not have ended as decisively as it did.
He then ends by linking every Americans deep rooted fears of being overcrowded and congested out of "America" to the growing immigration numbers. A better question to ask is this -- if you slowed immigration down and you went into the 2.1 fertility growth, and as the population ages and as the young kids coming out don't want to get science and Engineering degrees who will keep the society running? Who will pay social security as the number of kids per adult decreases dramatically, without influx of skilled and hard wokring immigrants? Who will bear the Medicare burden? Who will keep Americas edge in the world as a Superpower? It has always been the immigrants and at this time more than ever it is imperative the America not lose it's edge.
Thanks
Kalyan.
girlfriend Resident Evil 5 - Jill
desi3933
07-23 10:34 AM
Hello,
I have read in some of the postings that even if you are not "out of status" after re-entry, it all depends on the immigration officer, if they want to dig up the past. So, in case we get an RFE for the paystubs to check for the legal stay, how do we handle that? My spouse also stayed for more than 180 days, but as lawyer suggested re-entered on H4 and has been here for 2 years without problems. My only question is how do we handle in case of an RFE? What explanation can we give?
Thanks
As she is maintaining valid H4 status since last entry in the US, she should be fine.
___________________
Not a legal advice.
I have read in some of the postings that even if you are not "out of status" after re-entry, it all depends on the immigration officer, if they want to dig up the past. So, in case we get an RFE for the paystubs to check for the legal stay, how do we handle that? My spouse also stayed for more than 180 days, but as lawyer suggested re-entered on H4 and has been here for 2 years without problems. My only question is how do we handle in case of an RFE? What explanation can we give?
Thanks
As she is maintaining valid H4 status since last entry in the US, she should be fine.
___________________
Not a legal advice.
hairstyles Resident Evil 5: Gold
wellwishergc
05-25 09:10 AM
sent
Sent fax.
Sent fax.
pointlesswait
07-19 01:05 PM
why do they need W2's and Paystub????
Also does everyone have interview @ 485 stage>>>>
Also does everyone have interview @ 485 stage>>>>
tcdsarun
09-28 05:57 PM
Hi,
When I joined my current employer i had 4.9 yrs of exp with BTech degree. I've my approved 140 (priority date: march 2008) with my current employer in EB3 category.
As of now I've total of 7.5 yrs of exp.
My situation is I'm Indian and going to get married a German women (who is born in Germany n German citizen). If I marry her I will come in other country category.
Since Eb2 (other country category) is current now, is it worth waiting in Eb3 - other country category to come to current or change employer to do GC in Eb2 - other country category?
When I checked with one of the Mu.... lawyers, he said that doing Eb2 by changing employer is risk-free but doing eb2 with same employer is risky.
Please help me out to make a decision, this would change my life.
Thank you so much
When I joined my current employer i had 4.9 yrs of exp with BTech degree. I've my approved 140 (priority date: march 2008) with my current employer in EB3 category.
As of now I've total of 7.5 yrs of exp.
My situation is I'm Indian and going to get married a German women (who is born in Germany n German citizen). If I marry her I will come in other country category.
Since Eb2 (other country category) is current now, is it worth waiting in Eb3 - other country category to come to current or change employer to do GC in Eb2 - other country category?
When I checked with one of the Mu.... lawyers, he said that doing Eb2 by changing employer is risk-free but doing eb2 with same employer is risky.
Please help me out to make a decision, this would change my life.
Thank you so much

No comments:
Post a Comment