ilikekilo
04-20 03:02 PM
bump
wallpaper PWND: Duck Tape middot; KKK Tattoo
addsf345
11-17 03:18 PM
if you get their caller id# (as some one mentioned 408) you can block them from calling you. You can add this number online using vonage or sunrocket protal (for most voip homephones atleast) - something called blocked numbers. I haven't tried this with vonage, but did it with sunrocket.
and by the way, it is not only from india. In fact I was getting (some time still getting) such calls from US.
and by the way, it is not only from india. In fact I was getting (some time still getting) such calls from US.
p_kumar
04-14 11:07 AM
Hello all:
My dearest friend died in January this year while waiting for his GC which was in final stages. His family had to pack up and return to India. They forwarded their mail to a friend's home.
Couple of weeks back, they received the I-485 approval and the GC by mail. They also got a AR-11 notification for change of address.
Does anyone know if the GC is valid given my friend's death?
Can his family return to US?
His wife has the new GC and kid is a citizen.
Any advise will be appreciated.
Thanks.
I would say, ask his wife and kid to return to US with their GC. simple as that.
My dearest friend died in January this year while waiting for his GC which was in final stages. His family had to pack up and return to India. They forwarded their mail to a friend's home.
Couple of weeks back, they received the I-485 approval and the GC by mail. They also got a AR-11 notification for change of address.
Does anyone know if the GC is valid given my friend's death?
Can his family return to US?
His wife has the new GC and kid is a citizen.
Any advise will be appreciated.
Thanks.
I would say, ask his wife and kid to return to US with their GC. simple as that.
2011 kkk official flag logic neo

bijurk
04-14 03:12 PM
No disrespect to anyone.. but how can you "die while waiting for GC"?
Intent was to say that I-485 was still in process when the unfortunate incident happened. Did not mean to mislead...
I will ask them to check the approval date on the I-485 approval document. I am hoping that the date was prior to the death.
Intent was to say that I-485 was still in process when the unfortunate incident happened. Did not mean to mislead...
I will ask them to check the approval date on the I-485 approval document. I am hoping that the date was prior to the death.
more...
here4gc
04-21 03:27 PM
What is their explanation for moving I140 dates back ? IV - you guys need to take this up as a major issue...I know you have done a lot..but sadly it has not benefitted the people sufferring the most..and they are all the filers in June/july/Aug 2007. I mean how many people really benefit from OPT rule and H1 increases here..?
Sorry to be a spoilsport, but thats not my intention, I see IV as the only light to help us out of this dark tunnell...pleeeeeeeeeeeeease helppppppppppp
Sorry to be a spoilsport, but thats not my intention, I see IV as the only light to help us out of this dark tunnell...pleeeeeeeeeeeeease helppppppppppp
pappu
03-13 04:51 PM
I just got a call from Frank Wolf's office and he is interested in meeting us on 23rd of March at 9.30 am. Let me know if any of you will be interested in joining me to this presentation / meeting.
Sanjeev-
good luck. thanks for the efforts
Sanjeev-
good luck. thanks for the efforts
more...
cygent
05-21 01:28 AM
Thank You Sir! You are a gem of a person!
And Congratulations of Course!!
And Congratulations of Course!!
2010 simple butterfly tattoos.
royus77
06-15 07:30 PM
Mine is Cigna HMO Open Access ..Called the customer service ..They told me that some of the shots will be covered if advised by PP. Will not cover for employment purpose ( not sure what that mean ).However All children under age 18 are covered
more...
Sheila Danzig
09-14 01:34 PM
ICWAI is equivalent to a degree in India but it is not a degree. Last year, when properly handled by the attorney and the evaluator we saw virtually all approved. This year it is more difficult as I just saw my first denial but it was a slightly different situation than most. You need an experience attorney who understands how to tackle this problem.
Hello,
All potential and current applicants of I-140 with ICWAI - please read and reply to this posting.
This is my first post on this forum with a purpose of resolving 4-year degree issues of ICWAI (The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India).
The ICWAI website (www.icwai.org (http://www.icwai.org/)) states that completion of final examination is at least equivalent to Masters degree in India. Both Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and AICTE also confirm this. However, both USCIS and AAO often requires good documentation to prove this point conclusively.
I have contacted the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants to provide me documentation that ICWAI is an accredited institution which can issue Masters equivalent degree in India. This, in my opinion, help proving that ICWAI is equivalent to a 4-year US Bachelors or 3 year + 2 year Masters degree in India, which seems to be generally accepted by USCIS for the purposes of both EB 3 and EB 2. Of course, each case is different, and requires to provide specific supporting documentation to USCIS.
But my purpose is to get a resolution on basic equivalency issues related to ICWAI qualification and establish a baseline for all members of the Institute working USA.
I have recently contacted the institute with all relevant information, and I got good response from the President and Council members of the ICWAI, who are seriously looking into this matter to come up with better documentation to resolve accreditation issues once for all. The ICWAI is eager to resolve issues members are facing in US with educational equivalency.
Please contact me or to the Institute directly (Email President / Membership department) for further information. Please reply to this post and let us work together.
Thanks to IV for providing a solid forum for sharing experiences.
Regards,
ICWA
Hello,
All potential and current applicants of I-140 with ICWAI - please read and reply to this posting.
This is my first post on this forum with a purpose of resolving 4-year degree issues of ICWAI (The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India).
The ICWAI website (www.icwai.org (http://www.icwai.org/)) states that completion of final examination is at least equivalent to Masters degree in India. Both Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and AICTE also confirm this. However, both USCIS and AAO often requires good documentation to prove this point conclusively.
I have contacted the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants to provide me documentation that ICWAI is an accredited institution which can issue Masters equivalent degree in India. This, in my opinion, help proving that ICWAI is equivalent to a 4-year US Bachelors or 3 year + 2 year Masters degree in India, which seems to be generally accepted by USCIS for the purposes of both EB 3 and EB 2. Of course, each case is different, and requires to provide specific supporting documentation to USCIS.
But my purpose is to get a resolution on basic equivalency issues related to ICWAI qualification and establish a baseline for all members of the Institute working USA.
I have recently contacted the institute with all relevant information, and I got good response from the President and Council members of the ICWAI, who are seriously looking into this matter to come up with better documentation to resolve accreditation issues once for all. The ICWAI is eager to resolve issues members are facing in US with educational equivalency.
Please contact me or to the Institute directly (Email President / Membership department) for further information. Please reply to this post and let us work together.
Thanks to IV for providing a solid forum for sharing experiences.
Regards,
ICWA
hair zebra print tattoos.
pappu
11-18 09:45 PM
Not sure how PERM was approved when you were supposed to be paid preferred wages. Ask your employer to amend the petition by raising your salary instead of wasting money on I-140 and getting a rejection.
In I140 the employer has to prove 2 things
- ability to pay you
- you are qualified for the position.
Even though the company is paying you less, there are several ways you can prove and get the case approved. You will need a good lawyer and a CPA to help you. Your company has 40 employees so it is not very small. How many H1bs are there and how many people have applied for GCs. This is important to know. there is a very informative thread on immigrationportal and one user- unitednations has posted valuable information. you may want to go through the entire thread.
In I140 the employer has to prove 2 things
- ability to pay you
- you are qualified for the position.
Even though the company is paying you less, there are several ways you can prove and get the case approved. You will need a good lawyer and a CPA to help you. Your company has 40 employees so it is not very small. How many H1bs are there and how many people have applied for GCs. This is important to know. there is a very informative thread on immigrationportal and one user- unitednations has posted valuable information. you may want to go through the entire thread.
more...
nogc_noproblem
02-03 05:22 PM
My wife was having ITIN # and after she got EAD I sent a letter to IRS Phili office regarding my wife's new SSN number.
After about one month got a response like "We haven't resolved this matter because we haven't completed all the research necessary for a complete response. We will contact you again within 45 days to let you know what action we are taking....."
Wondering why it is taking months to update SSN number in the records. In the past we filed returns in timely manner and there were no issues. Anybody got this kind of response from IRS?
After about one month got a response like "We haven't resolved this matter because we haven't completed all the research necessary for a complete response. We will contact you again within 45 days to let you know what action we are taking....."
Wondering why it is taking months to update SSN number in the records. In the past we filed returns in timely manner and there were no issues. Anybody got this kind of response from IRS?
hot house KKK baseball team.

knnmbd
05-15 12:46 PM
Let's drop this discussion.
Though US is having a all-volunteer army, folks like us who have applied to get GCs (and hence further down the road US citizenship) must be willing to do the service. So, we should foster and encourage getting into the services, before GC or after GC.
But for now, let us drop this Esoteric and obscure discussion. Let's concentrate on the senate bill coming up in the next one hour.
One last note. That's after citizenship. I guess the desperation IS as high as the Himalayas.
Though US is having a all-volunteer army, folks like us who have applied to get GCs (and hence further down the road US citizenship) must be willing to do the service. So, we should foster and encourage getting into the services, before GC or after GC.
But for now, let us drop this Esoteric and obscure discussion. Let's concentrate on the senate bill coming up in the next one hour.
One last note. That's after citizenship. I guess the desperation IS as high as the Himalayas.
more...
house and several tattoos with
lordoftherings
06-20 06:41 PM
when will this bill come back on the senate floor again? this friday?
tattoo KKK or Nazi tattoos would do
gc_dreamer_2010
09-07 04:17 PM
What your Lawyer is saying is not correct. EB-2 and EB-2 cases remain independent of each other. If your EB-2 I-140 gets denied, you should be in good shape as far as EB-3 is concerned.
If you can change your lawyer. Thanks.
+
Thanks Kumar. Do you have an official link somewhere that I could reference for this?
If you can change your lawyer. Thanks.
+
Thanks Kumar. Do you have an official link somewhere that I could reference for this?
more...
pictures welsh dragon tattoo. welsh
vinzak
11-09 10:54 AM
Great letter, Richard. Maybe all of this will fall on deaf ears, but then maybe it won't. But try we must!!! So don't be discouraged by naysayers.
A suggestion I have from reading yr letter is that we but together a book that shows profiles of some of us who are stuck in the EB logjam. It will contains details like our backgrounds, how long we've been in this country, our educational qualifications, family ties to the US, hopes and dreams etc.
Maybe by putting a human face on all of our troubles, we can be more convincing about our pain.
Also, reading you letter an article came to mind abt someone similar to you. Assuming yr not the same person ;). This article is very well written and puts a human and economic face on the EB backlogs.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/12/business/12immig.html
A suggestion I have from reading yr letter is that we but together a book that shows profiles of some of us who are stuck in the EB logjam. It will contains details like our backgrounds, how long we've been in this country, our educational qualifications, family ties to the US, hopes and dreams etc.
Maybe by putting a human face on all of our troubles, we can be more convincing about our pain.
Also, reading you letter an article came to mind abt someone similar to you. Assuming yr not the same person ;). This article is very well written and puts a human and economic face on the EB backlogs.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/12/business/12immig.html
dresses or to cover up tattoos?
tabletpc
08-21 04:39 PM
I have a serious doubt here..anybody can jump into answer..
My consultant sent me the copy of approved h1b....infact he had told me that he will be applying for transfer from no-cap to cap h1b. I tried to convicne a lot to him that such trasnfer can't happen jsut apply under MS quota and my approal dates woudl start from oct. But i later gave up and let him do as he thinks is right and he filed for trasnfer and it got approved. The date aproved is from some date fo july to 2010.
Is this fine..???From my knowledge of immigration..trasnfer of non-cap to cap is not possible and even if they consider it has a transfer they should have aproved my transfer from the start date of oct 1st right..??Do you think USCICS could have over looked my case..???sometime i too fear thinking of this transfer...hope it does not back fire me at crucial time..485 approval...!!
Any inputs...
My consultant sent me the copy of approved h1b....infact he had told me that he will be applying for transfer from no-cap to cap h1b. I tried to convicne a lot to him that such trasnfer can't happen jsut apply under MS quota and my approal dates woudl start from oct. But i later gave up and let him do as he thinks is right and he filed for trasnfer and it got approved. The date aproved is from some date fo july to 2010.
Is this fine..???From my knowledge of immigration..trasnfer of non-cap to cap is not possible and even if they consider it has a transfer they should have aproved my transfer from the start date of oct 1st right..??Do you think USCICS could have over looked my case..???sometime i too fear thinking of this transfer...hope it does not back fire me at crucial time..485 approval...!!
Any inputs...
more...
makeup arabic calligraphy tattoos.
nviren
04-13 02:27 PM
Done, using Arihant's template.
Is there any place we can view comments submitted by others, I mean lawyers, organizations, general public?
Is there any place we can view comments submitted by others, I mean lawyers, organizations, general public?
girlfriend Children are the Niggers of
upuaut
09-29 10:52 PM
Not that this has anything to do with photoshop.. but I've got to throw a tip in for our neighborhood worm.
You say that you're using png's to make multi-layer transparency effects in Flash. You might want to try this and see how well you can get it to work.
Import a jpg image instead of a png.
select an instance of the image on the stage and hit CTRL+B to break it apart.
use the lasso tool to cut out the sections you want to be transparent.
select what remains and hit CTRL+G to group it.
You will end up with much smaller file sizes using the jpg's over the png's AND the processor is not strained as much when you attempt to move the images around on the stage. Hope it helps.:cyclops:
You say that you're using png's to make multi-layer transparency effects in Flash. You might want to try this and see how well you can get it to work.
Import a jpg image instead of a png.
select an instance of the image on the stage and hit CTRL+B to break it apart.
use the lasso tool to cut out the sections you want to be transparent.
select what remains and hit CTRL+G to group it.
You will end up with much smaller file sizes using the jpg's over the png's AND the processor is not strained as much when you attempt to move the images around on the stage. Hope it helps.:cyclops:
hairstyles KKK Tattoo FAIL middot; Rapist
Abhishika
11-15 07:53 PM
Yes employer can revoke 140 at any time.
If the employer revokes 140 after the approval , it doesnt matter and while approving 485 USCIS will ask for an employment verification letter.
If the employer revokes before I-140 then I think with the new employer u need to start the whole process and u have to use h1 transfer
My suggestion is hang with the employer for another 6months and meanwhile ur I-140 will get approved. Then u are on the safe boat.
Abhi
If the employer revokes 140 after the approval , it doesnt matter and while approving 485 USCIS will ask for an employment verification letter.
If the employer revokes before I-140 then I think with the new employer u need to start the whole process and u have to use h1 transfer
My suggestion is hang with the employer for another 6months and meanwhile ur I-140 will get approved. Then u are on the safe boat.
Abhi
pappu
04-10 02:00 PM
From data it seems like Nebraska is firing at all cylinders and Texas is stuck in 1st gear for EB2 cases. I read Googler's post, while it makes sense it still does not explain why there are so few cases being approved from TSC as compared to NSC.
Any insights into this anomaly?
Could you please update your profile
Any insights into this anomaly?
Could you please update your profile
nb_des
06-06 04:57 PM
Dan,
I am no expert but I believe you got this query because you did not include reference letters along with your labor application. For example if the job requires 2 years of of java experience then you need to include letters proving that you have worked in java for 2 years and thus you are the suitable person for the position.
Hi friends,
I got a letter from BEC stating that I need to prove that I possess some skills for my Labour to be approved. The skills are Java, JSP and Servlet.
I am a Masters' degree holder from US and a Sun Certified Java Programmer.
I did courses during my MS related to Java, JSP and Servlet.
I am really perplexed why the DOL is asking me to prove my Java skills!!!
Will they accept my certification and course work syllabus? If not, how can I prove that.
It is really dissapointing since I have been waiting for Labour for 4+ years. It was filed under EB3.
Thanks for you helps in advance.
Dan19.
I am no expert but I believe you got this query because you did not include reference letters along with your labor application. For example if the job requires 2 years of of java experience then you need to include letters proving that you have worked in java for 2 years and thus you are the suitable person for the position.
Hi friends,
I got a letter from BEC stating that I need to prove that I possess some skills for my Labour to be approved. The skills are Java, JSP and Servlet.
I am a Masters' degree holder from US and a Sun Certified Java Programmer.
I did courses during my MS related to Java, JSP and Servlet.
I am really perplexed why the DOL is asking me to prove my Java skills!!!
Will they accept my certification and course work syllabus? If not, how can I prove that.
It is really dissapointing since I have been waiting for Labour for 4+ years. It was filed under EB3.
Thanks for you helps in advance.
Dan19.

No comments:
Post a Comment