mansin
07-16 08:46 AM
I live in Columbus OH and I am sure there are a lot of H1B holders here too. So I would like to know if anyone on this forum is From Columbus so we can organize a march here too. Anyone Interested please contact me. Thanks!
wallpaper JB tweeted about his new 2011
Munna Bhai
02-08 10:07 AM
these I-140 based employer switching seem to be tricky these days. yes you are right - many people want to do it and will want to do in the near future. even after reading so may posts and peoples experiance - each individual case can be different in many ways. since you are dealing with attorney's on both ends ( which is a good thing ), the best bet is to clarify with them to see which best works for you and how to get it done and post your experiance too for others in this forum.
why do we pay them for. feel free to ask all sort of questions you may have and get it clarified.
good luck in advance.
That is exactly what I am trying to do...we have only option of switching jobs based on I-140 and that we should do it as careful as possible. Revoking I-140 has very bad impact.
I am in the process of doing this and would like to safeguard I-140 etc.
Will update everyone.
why do we pay them for. feel free to ask all sort of questions you may have and get it clarified.
good luck in advance.
That is exactly what I am trying to do...we have only option of switching jobs based on I-140 and that we should do it as careful as possible. Revoking I-140 has very bad impact.
I am in the process of doing this and would like to safeguard I-140 etc.
Will update everyone.

haifromsk@yahoo.com
09-14 04:28 PM
i did a small research and ppl in the forums said its not a big deal.
My wife has a LUD on 485 after than . I understand it doesnt mean clearance.
I will call FBI to see if they sent the results which I beliebe they have.
One possibility I think why the match found warning sowed up coz
my wife is a therapist and had to take fingerprinting in the past for LINCENSE
to work as a therapist . But suprising to me the databases are so well integrated
My wife has a LUD on 485 after than . I understand it doesnt mean clearance.
I will call FBI to see if they sent the results which I beliebe they have.
One possibility I think why the match found warning sowed up coz
my wife is a therapist and had to take fingerprinting in the past for LINCENSE
to work as a therapist . But suprising to me the databases are so well integrated
2011 Justin Bieber Bowl Cut
IAF
11-06 11:01 AM
It is a very good question to list few:
Carry your visa papers
All H1B extension and approvals
Birth and Marriage certificate
Educational document
If possible, take a letter from your employer saying that you are presently employed and is needed in future as well for long term giving brief of your skill sets
Last 2 month pay stub and w2 of last year
Bank statement where you have direct deposit of your pay
Utilities bill
Driver’s licenses
Do not carry cell phone and food.
Carry your visa papers
All H1B extension and approvals
Birth and Marriage certificate
Educational document
If possible, take a letter from your employer saying that you are presently employed and is needed in future as well for long term giving brief of your skill sets
Last 2 month pay stub and w2 of last year
Bank statement where you have direct deposit of your pay
Utilities bill
Driver’s licenses
Do not carry cell phone and food.
more...
radhagd
11-21 02:34 PM
Hi Kiwi,
I have same situation. My lawyer also scared me when I filed I140
since my company situation is same as yours. But I got I140 approved with in
3 days in oct 2005. I submitted my paystubs and 3 years w2 forms
Radha
I have same situation. My lawyer also scared me when I filed I140
since my company situation is same as yours. But I got I140 approved with in
3 days in oct 2005. I submitted my paystubs and 3 years w2 forms
Radha
pkak
07-13 06:09 PM
Administrators please make this thread sticky�
According to my calculations (details below), there are some 25K visas, that may get wasted if USCIS does not speedily adjudicate the 25K EB2 India/China visas in the next two months.
Scanning the FLC database, 5978 Indian Labor applicants with Level III/IV wage rates benefit with this jump, vs 761 Labor applicants from China.
Assuming one labor approval generates 2.5 AOS applications, and dividing the total AOS applications by 2 (attrition, I-140 denials, EB3 cases etc), approx 15K Indians benefit, vs <2K people from China.
Add to this 04/01/2004-03/27/2005 Indian applicants whose labor cases were adjudicated by Backlog Centers (approx 6000 Level III/IV applications , assuming same ball-park as 5853 similar India applicants certified in Fiscal year 2006), approx 7.5K more Indian�s will benefit.
If USCIS uses these 25K visas, then in Oct'08, they get the first quarter allocation for Fiscal year '09, and my calculation shows that EB2 India will move to at-least Jul 1, 06 (based on 627 India Level III/IV labor approvals for that period).
If USCIS lets the 25K visas to go waste, then in Oct'08, PDs will move back to mid �04.
We need to initiate a petition campaign to make sure that these 25K visas do get adjudicated before fiscal year �08 ends.
USCIS may well end up wasting a bulk of these visas, contending that since they are statutorily required to adjudicate all EAD applications within 90 days, and there is a surge in EAD renewals because of (a) July-07 visa bulletin fiasco; and (b) people applying for renewal this month, hoping to get 2 year EAD. Therefore, because of surge in EAD applications, they do not have resources to use up all of this year�s visa numbers.
According to my calculations (details below), there are some 25K visas, that may get wasted if USCIS does not speedily adjudicate the 25K EB2 India/China visas in the next two months.
Scanning the FLC database, 5978 Indian Labor applicants with Level III/IV wage rates benefit with this jump, vs 761 Labor applicants from China.
Assuming one labor approval generates 2.5 AOS applications, and dividing the total AOS applications by 2 (attrition, I-140 denials, EB3 cases etc), approx 15K Indians benefit, vs <2K people from China.
Add to this 04/01/2004-03/27/2005 Indian applicants whose labor cases were adjudicated by Backlog Centers (approx 6000 Level III/IV applications , assuming same ball-park as 5853 similar India applicants certified in Fiscal year 2006), approx 7.5K more Indian�s will benefit.
If USCIS uses these 25K visas, then in Oct'08, they get the first quarter allocation for Fiscal year '09, and my calculation shows that EB2 India will move to at-least Jul 1, 06 (based on 627 India Level III/IV labor approvals for that period).
If USCIS lets the 25K visas to go waste, then in Oct'08, PDs will move back to mid �04.
We need to initiate a petition campaign to make sure that these 25K visas do get adjudicated before fiscal year �08 ends.
USCIS may well end up wasting a bulk of these visas, contending that since they are statutorily required to adjudicate all EAD applications within 90 days, and there is a surge in EAD renewals because of (a) July-07 visa bulletin fiasco; and (b) people applying for renewal this month, hoping to get 2 year EAD. Therefore, because of surge in EAD applications, they do not have resources to use up all of this year�s visa numbers.
more...
WaitingForMyGC
10-06 04:35 PM
Yes. That happens. They do process your application even if your PD is not current.
2010 Look at Justin Bieber#39;s new
ravi2010
08-16 06:02 PM
Can somebody guide what to do now and where should i start looking and ...can i reply at delhi consulate...
more...

annsheila79
04-19 09:53 AM
My collegues recieved in the 3rd month
hair house Justin Bieber Hair cut
chanduv23
04-28 03:47 PM
Why would you not be able to begin work for 1-2 months?
Attorney,
Though I am not a physician, I think this is what is happening. Employers are already getting candidates who have licenses who finished residencies or fellowships last year and are now working as chief residents or faculty or some other job and could be kinda picky stating that "we can sponser h1b ONLY if you have a license" so that the employee can hit the ground running from day one.
As I am not a physician my interpretation maybe wrong but this is what a popular hospitalist group told my wife when she was looking for h1b positions "The position that you are interested has a lot of applicants and many already have license, we will give priority to those applicants."
Now there are a lot of positions out there where demand is more than supply and I am not sure why employers are picky about license or about h1b issues.
My question to physicians is - is my statement right?
Attorney,
Though I am not a physician, I think this is what is happening. Employers are already getting candidates who have licenses who finished residencies or fellowships last year and are now working as chief residents or faculty or some other job and could be kinda picky stating that "we can sponser h1b ONLY if you have a license" so that the employee can hit the ground running from day one.
As I am not a physician my interpretation maybe wrong but this is what a popular hospitalist group told my wife when she was looking for h1b positions "The position that you are interested has a lot of applicants and many already have license, we will give priority to those applicants."
Now there are a lot of positions out there where demand is more than supply and I am not sure why employers are picky about license or about h1b issues.
My question to physicians is - is my statement right?
more...
at0474
04-14 12:00 PM
"Does anyone know if the GC is valid given my friend's death?"
--A friend of mine had to go through the same experience. Her husband passed away while awaiting GC. She talked to some prominent lawyers and it was told that GC stands invalid upon beneficiary's demise. I am not vouching for the exact terminology.
"Can his family return to US?"
--Somebody in the forum was suggesting that she can use new GC to get back into the country. I wouldn't take that bold step. She has to consult some lawyer here and weigh in the repurcussions. Mother and daughter must be going through tremendous grief already. For some reason, if the officer finds out that her GC is invalid and denies entry into the country at POE, it is going to be an unbearable blow for them. It would have been a different story if she had not left the country.
--A friend of mine had to go through the same experience. Her husband passed away while awaiting GC. She talked to some prominent lawyers and it was told that GC stands invalid upon beneficiary's demise. I am not vouching for the exact terminology.
"Can his family return to US?"
--Somebody in the forum was suggesting that she can use new GC to get back into the country. I wouldn't take that bold step. She has to consult some lawyer here and weigh in the repurcussions. Mother and daughter must be going through tremendous grief already. For some reason, if the officer finds out that her GC is invalid and denies entry into the country at POE, it is going to be an unbearable blow for them. It would have been a different story if she had not left the country.
hot Dax Miller with the new Justin
gene77
06-19 01:43 PM
Thank you Desi3933 and Tom - it's clear now.
more...
house The Famous Hair of Justin
avis
06-16 05:18 PM
sent to my attorney Dehai Tao.
tattoo Justin Bieber new haircut 2011
Humhongekamyab
05-14 10:31 AM
Job requires a degree and 2 year experience, but do I term the requirement was the question.
One of the Attorney said "Combination of Education and Experience" to make me qualified for the job.
another said I should put any degree is accepted with 2 years experience in computer science can be accepted as bachelors degree.
I have 12 years of experience and out of which 9 is in US.
Why don't you go with the adv which requires only two years of experience (no education). That too would qualify you for EB-3 and you will not have to deal with the headache of 3 year/4 year.
One of the Attorney said "Combination of Education and Experience" to make me qualified for the job.
another said I should put any degree is accepted with 2 years experience in computer science can be accepted as bachelors degree.
I have 12 years of experience and out of which 9 is in US.
Why don't you go with the adv which requires only two years of experience (no education). That too would qualify you for EB-3 and you will not have to deal with the headache of 3 year/4 year.
more...
pictures visit new hi Justin+ieber
hbk
03-30 10:43 AM
Applied for an indian passport extension about 3 weeks ago. When I call to check status no one picks up the phone, when I send email no on replies to it, when I leave voice message no one replies to it or voice mail box is already filled up.
I am looking for suggestions how to contact them ?
Regards
Hi,
You can try 202-939-9832/9831. You need to keep on trying these numbers & m sure somebody will pick your call. I did the same thing 3 times when I applied for my passport & was able to talk passport officer.
Thanks.
I am looking for suggestions how to contact them ?
Regards
Hi,
You can try 202-939-9832/9831. You need to keep on trying these numbers & m sure somebody will pick your call. I did the same thing 3 times when I applied for my passport & was able to talk passport officer.
Thanks.
dresses new justin bieber haircut
waitin_toolong
10-25 12:02 PM
If your I-94 expires then your H1 ceases to exist as well and you will have to update I-9 to reflect that you are using EAD. The dependents will have to use AOS status as well and lose H4 status.
One way to extend I-94 is to reenter the country.
second to file for extension using approved I797 (you will not be filing a new I-129 only I-539).
Third contact CBP for correction they might just correct this I-94
One way to extend I-94 is to reenter the country.
second to file for extension using approved I797 (you will not be filing a new I-129 only I-539).
Third contact CBP for correction they might just correct this I-94
more...
makeup justin bieber cut his hair
sc3
08-08 04:35 PM
It is ironic that the person who started the EB3-I ACTION ITEM thread, apparently stunned by the movement of EB2-I from U to June 2006, is also the first person to respond to this thread on porting from EB3 to EB2.
This is just an observation and not a personal value judgement on anyone. If people want to pile on, they are free to do so but that still does not change the fact stated above by me. I am NOT going to respond!
Are you talking about me? Well I did not start the thread you mentioned, I still support that thread. However, I fail to see any irony (nor do I see any hypocrisy, for that matter) to have made suggestions in this thread.
EB1 spill-over reinterpretation is unfair (legally speaking, of course. I am not talking about personal feelings here). I voiced my opinion about it, because the current interpretation is not in tune with the wording in the text of the law.
This thread is talking about ways EB3 can reclassify themselves, something that is allowed by the law, and is totally unrelated to the other thread.
This is just an observation and not a personal value judgement on anyone. If people want to pile on, they are free to do so but that still does not change the fact stated above by me. I am NOT going to respond!
Are you talking about me? Well I did not start the thread you mentioned, I still support that thread. However, I fail to see any irony (nor do I see any hypocrisy, for that matter) to have made suggestions in this thread.
EB1 spill-over reinterpretation is unfair (legally speaking, of course. I am not talking about personal feelings here). I voiced my opinion about it, because the current interpretation is not in tune with the wording in the text of the law.
This thread is talking about ways EB3 can reclassify themselves, something that is allowed by the law, and is totally unrelated to the other thread.
girlfriend The old time favorite bowl cut
arnet
09-14 04:59 PM
klpd4dc: how to get fbi fingerprinting results, what is the procedure? you said it will cost $30 and 4-5wks.
How did you find out about the match? If I were you, I would request a copy of the FBI fingerprint results independently to verify. It's quite easy to get a copy of the FBI fingerprint results though it will cost you around $30 and 4-5 weeks of time.
Good luck!!!
How did you find out about the match? If I were you, I would request a copy of the FBI fingerprint results independently to verify. It's quite easy to get a copy of the FBI fingerprint results though it will cost you around $30 and 4-5 weeks of time.
Good luck!!!
hairstyles JUSTIN BIEBER new hair cut
eilsoe
09-29 08:29 PM
oh that kinda integration... that shouldn't be too hard...
on my "splash" www.avalon-rev.dk , i used tables to set it up, i have a textfield in the middle (in a tablerow) which determines the height of the "box", and the sides stretches according to that... not very hard actually.
but crating a frame graphically in PS and placing a flash movie in the center is easy...
Gotta learn paths too in PS, haven't looked at them at all...
on my "splash" www.avalon-rev.dk , i used tables to set it up, i have a textfield in the middle (in a tablerow) which determines the height of the "box", and the sides stretches according to that... not very hard actually.
but crating a frame graphically in PS and placing a flash movie in the center is easy...
Gotta learn paths too in PS, haven't looked at them at all...
nc14
04-01 12:26 PM
I am not sure what the underlying intent to open this thread is but still want to point out that
You are contributing because you are hoping to get something from this vs. donation will be a gift for charity and IV is not a charitable organization.
You are contributing because you are hoping to get something from this vs. donation will be a gift for charity and IV is not a charitable organization.
freeskier89
07-09 11:49 PM
Well, it is finally officially over.
Congratulations Sen :party:! You deserved it ;)
Being a mod, what do you bet he rigged the votes? Just kidding :P
Congratulations Sen :party:! You deserved it ;)
Being a mod, what do you bet he rigged the votes? Just kidding :P

No comments:
Post a Comment