karthkc
05-08 02:36 PM
I fully agree with you that being a part of the exploitation (willingly or not) contributes to the problem, however, for us to sit and judge a person based on his/her situation is beyond my moral comprehension...
Its ironic that you mention the OP's poor judgement in working for his employer but are you not doing the same without knowing the cirucumstances behind the OP's decision...?
P.S: My sentiments align completely with the rest of your posting.
Your employer is not paying you because you deserve it.
Others on this thread with the same sob story too deserve it. Sorry for being so blunt but this is a truth. You probably created a new profile just to ask this question annonymously. You are too scared to even post your company name. It is because of some bad employers and some employees who work like their slaves all immigrants get a bad name. You have made a choice of working for that employer so why complain? and after joining if you found that the employer is not good, you can always port your H1B and join another employer? Anti immigrants do not lose any opportunity to paint us all exploited workers and push for bills that want immigrants out of the country rather than any bill that protect the rights of workers and punishes the US citizen employers that exploit immigrants.
If you are scared, then others will exploit you and you will continue to suffer.
Here is what you can do
1- At least post the name of the company so that you can help others on the forum know about this bad company
2- Gather courage and complain to DOL. There are threads on this site explaining how to do that.
3- Talk to a lawyer and sue this employer.
Sorry I am unable to offer my sympathies if you were expecting.
Its ironic that you mention the OP's poor judgement in working for his employer but are you not doing the same without knowing the cirucumstances behind the OP's decision...?
P.S: My sentiments align completely with the rest of your posting.
Your employer is not paying you because you deserve it.
Others on this thread with the same sob story too deserve it. Sorry for being so blunt but this is a truth. You probably created a new profile just to ask this question annonymously. You are too scared to even post your company name. It is because of some bad employers and some employees who work like their slaves all immigrants get a bad name. You have made a choice of working for that employer so why complain? and after joining if you found that the employer is not good, you can always port your H1B and join another employer? Anti immigrants do not lose any opportunity to paint us all exploited workers and push for bills that want immigrants out of the country rather than any bill that protect the rights of workers and punishes the US citizen employers that exploit immigrants.
If you are scared, then others will exploit you and you will continue to suffer.
Here is what you can do
1- At least post the name of the company so that you can help others on the forum know about this bad company
2- Gather courage and complain to DOL. There are threads on this site explaining how to do that.
3- Talk to a lawyer and sue this employer.
Sorry I am unable to offer my sympathies if you were expecting.
wallpaper Import Agent Resume Template
mhathi
08-19 11:32 AM
I also read somewhere on another thread that you can walk-in if you can prove your emergency. Take proof of travel with you (plane tickets).
Disclaimer: This is purely based on one reply on another thread. I have no personal knowledge or experience with this.
Disclaimer: This is purely based on one reply on another thread. I have no personal knowledge or experience with this.
santb1975
12-01 02:20 AM
1. Has anyone ported off to self employment using AC21 and has
received a Green card?
2. Did porting to self employment trigger an RFE or a NOID?
3. Does porting to self employment always trigger an RFE?
4. What steps did you take to address the RFE?
5. Does your firm have to be profitable when you ported off to self
employment using AC21?
Please share any or all of your experiences, thoughts etc.
received a Green card?
2. Did porting to self employment trigger an RFE or a NOID?
3. Does porting to self employment always trigger an RFE?
4. What steps did you take to address the RFE?
5. Does your firm have to be profitable when you ported off to self
employment using AC21?
Please share any or all of your experiences, thoughts etc.
2011 student resume template basic
ranand00
07-18 11:27 PM
hey
even me and my wife have spent numerous sleepless nights for appointments but no luck.
i would avoid taking appt in eng and asking for a translator
all the best
anand
even me and my wife have spent numerous sleepless nights for appointments but no luck.
i would avoid taking appt in eng and asking for a translator
all the best
anand
more...
software7
05-21 03:46 PM
software7:
your point about h1b status automatically changing to ead when you enter the US using an AP is incorrect.
AP is purely for re-entry and has nothing to do with your visa. One can enter the US on AP with a valid H1b visa (stamped or unstamped). Although if it is stamped, there is really no need for the AP..
I would like to answer this question.
It is correct that if Valid Visa is used to enter in to US, AP need not be used.
I would like to share my experince in this aspect. On Feb 15 '08, I went out side of US. Had valid H1B for which I94 is valid till october 2010.
When I came back using AP, got new I 94 valid till 1 yr( I came here on april 14(2008), Got new I94 number valid till April 13 , 2009.
H1B I94 is no more valid once you enter in to US using AP.
Amendment needs to be filed in order to continue on H1.
Spoke to attorney and told him that I want to continue on H1B. He filed amendment and got New H1B valid till 2011 (for 3 yrs).
This helped me a lot, as I485 is denied erroneously. Filed service motion to get I485 reopened which was done eventually.
Especially when we face this type of situations ( I485 denial etc), valid H1B helps.
your point about h1b status automatically changing to ead when you enter the US using an AP is incorrect.
AP is purely for re-entry and has nothing to do with your visa. One can enter the US on AP with a valid H1b visa (stamped or unstamped). Although if it is stamped, there is really no need for the AP..
I would like to answer this question.
It is correct that if Valid Visa is used to enter in to US, AP need not be used.
I would like to share my experince in this aspect. On Feb 15 '08, I went out side of US. Had valid H1B for which I94 is valid till october 2010.
When I came back using AP, got new I 94 valid till 1 yr( I came here on april 14(2008), Got new I94 number valid till April 13 , 2009.
H1B I94 is no more valid once you enter in to US using AP.
Amendment needs to be filed in order to continue on H1.
Spoke to attorney and told him that I want to continue on H1B. He filed amendment and got New H1B valid till 2011 (for 3 yrs).
This helped me a lot, as I485 is denied erroneously. Filed service motion to get I485 reopened which was done eventually.
Especially when we face this type of situations ( I485 denial etc), valid H1B helps.
Krilnon
06-25 10:08 PM
I am using FP 9.0.0.296, so perhaps that is part of the problem. I always thought it was more fun to click on the helix anyways. :)
more...
rayoflight
10-22 12:21 PM
You should put a disclaimer saying you were "Just Kidding".
Agenda is : How do we get convince congress and Administration so that we can get Greencards.
If nobody is interested in the above agenda, then we will divide all attendees into 2 groups of EB2 and EB3. Then the whistle will blow and fist fight starts for the next 2 hours. The last man standing gets his greencard on Monday.
Agenda is : How do we get convince congress and Administration so that we can get Greencards.
If nobody is interested in the above agenda, then we will divide all attendees into 2 groups of EB2 and EB3. Then the whistle will blow and fist fight starts for the next 2 hours. The last man standing gets his greencard on Monday.
2010 high school resume outline
purgan
02-26 02:51 PM
pkumar,
SInce they are lookimng at your app, I presume you applied at Nebraska Center (NSC)?
SInce they are lookimng at your app, I presume you applied at Nebraska Center (NSC)?
more...
Openarms
10-05 03:57 PM
Just people of India needs to make sure that politicians will not screw up things.
hair student resume outline
minimalist
06-21 11:02 AM
Answer is obvious. Tell your "friend of friend" ;) never to lie on immigration forms.
I don't get his case any way. How is going to cliam back pay if he never worked for this employer?
He researched a lot of forums and consulted a few contingency lawyers and gathered correctly that Employer is ultimately responsible for Employee.
However there is a wrinkle to his situation.He stayed with friends/relatives. Employer is not notified. I am not sure if the lawyers he spoke to understand this or not.
The only possible way to make a case out of it is by saying that the employer has been notified.
He is already in trouble. I think he may get into bigger trouble by misrepresenting. As he is desperate he may not be thinking it thoroughly. May be I am over thinking it but just wanted to see what others think.
I noticed your italics. If you mean to say it is probaly classic my problem beng stated as friend's problem, I am here since 2001 and am using EAD for past 1.5 years.
I am hoping desi3993 or some one who speak very authoritatively on similar issues would respond.
I don't get his case any way. How is going to cliam back pay if he never worked for this employer?
He researched a lot of forums and consulted a few contingency lawyers and gathered correctly that Employer is ultimately responsible for Employee.
However there is a wrinkle to his situation.He stayed with friends/relatives. Employer is not notified. I am not sure if the lawyers he spoke to understand this or not.
The only possible way to make a case out of it is by saying that the employer has been notified.
He is already in trouble. I think he may get into bigger trouble by misrepresenting. As he is desperate he may not be thinking it thoroughly. May be I am over thinking it but just wanted to see what others think.
I noticed your italics. If you mean to say it is probaly classic my problem beng stated as friend's problem, I am here since 2001 and am using EAD for past 1.5 years.
I am hoping desi3993 or some one who speak very authoritatively on similar issues would respond.
more...

dixie
10-26 04:27 PM
No. H1-B visa holders can only bring along their spouse and minor children on the H-4 dependent visa.Your parents will have to apply for B1/B2 as bkarnik pointed out.
Hello All - I am thinking of getting my H1-B stamped in India sometime in December (first time .. got COS F1 to H1B). I was wondering if it possible to add my parents as dependents to my application when I head down for my stamping under the same appointment? It is even possible .. has anyone had any experience with it? Oh btw, I was thinking of doing it in Chennai.
Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.
Neo
Hello All - I am thinking of getting my H1-B stamped in India sometime in December (first time .. got COS F1 to H1B). I was wondering if it possible to add my parents as dependents to my application when I head down for my stamping under the same appointment? It is even possible .. has anyone had any experience with it? Oh btw, I was thinking of doing it in Chennai.
Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.
Neo
hot resume outline microsoft word.
a_yaja
01-11 09:48 AM
I have some follow up questions: :confused:
1. do I need to file for CP (to keep the 485 alive) from the US before I leave or can i file for CP from my home country? assuming that when I leave I will leave on a valid AP
2. when time comes and my PD is current and CP requires an EVL, will CP accept an EVL from any employer as long as the job offer (the new postition) is similar to the one that my LC was based on when I applied for i-485?
4. do i need to keep an address here in the US ( like a friend's address) for immigration purposes while I am living back home? or a bank account etc.....
5. regarding SS benefits, do you have to contribute for 10 years or all it matters is that you accumulate the necessary 40 points to get SS benefits on retirement??
AC21 is available only for I-485 applicants and not CP. Please see Murthydotcom for more details @
MurthyDotCom : Revisiting the Debate : Adjustment of Status vs. Consular Processing (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_revdeb.html)
For SS benefits, you need 40 credits (not the same as 10 years) - however, the maximum you can get in a year is 4 credits (can be less if you don't contribute "enough). Following is link from SSA defining all the different concepts and who is eligible for benefits:
Understanding The Benefits (http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10024.html#aboutbenefits)
I hope you find answers for other questions as well.
Disclaimer: This is not legal advice.
1. do I need to file for CP (to keep the 485 alive) from the US before I leave or can i file for CP from my home country? assuming that when I leave I will leave on a valid AP
2. when time comes and my PD is current and CP requires an EVL, will CP accept an EVL from any employer as long as the job offer (the new postition) is similar to the one that my LC was based on when I applied for i-485?
4. do i need to keep an address here in the US ( like a friend's address) for immigration purposes while I am living back home? or a bank account etc.....
5. regarding SS benefits, do you have to contribute for 10 years or all it matters is that you accumulate the necessary 40 points to get SS benefits on retirement??
AC21 is available only for I-485 applicants and not CP. Please see Murthydotcom for more details @
MurthyDotCom : Revisiting the Debate : Adjustment of Status vs. Consular Processing (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_revdeb.html)
For SS benefits, you need 40 credits (not the same as 10 years) - however, the maximum you can get in a year is 4 credits (can be less if you don't contribute "enough). Following is link from SSA defining all the different concepts and who is eligible for benefits:
Understanding The Benefits (http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10024.html#aboutbenefits)
I hope you find answers for other questions as well.
Disclaimer: This is not legal advice.
more...
house student resume template basic
JazzByTheBay
10-13 07:49 PM
I like that.... "Normally I am polite... ".
Normally most folks are polite. It's how you react to situations, experiences, or folks that are "not normal" that really says whether you're a polite, cool, calm or whatever type of person you want to be, or whether you're an impolite, rude, angry or abusive person who cannot deal with such situations.. imo.
Not trying to get into a flame war here... I simply found the way you start your reply amusing - sort of a disclaimer or a protective shield saying normally I'm not like this... comparatively, a murderer would say normally I don't murder, but given these unusual set of circumstance I couldn't help myself but kill that person... :)
cheers!
jazz
Normally most folks are polite. It's how you react to situations, experiences, or folks that are "not normal" that really says whether you're a polite, cool, calm or whatever type of person you want to be, or whether you're an impolite, rude, angry or abusive person who cannot deal with such situations.. imo.
Not trying to get into a flame war here... I simply found the way you start your reply amusing - sort of a disclaimer or a protective shield saying normally I'm not like this... comparatively, a murderer would say normally I don't murder, but given these unusual set of circumstance I couldn't help myself but kill that person... :)
cheers!
jazz
tattoo Create a student resume for
JoshuaJonah
07-22 11:19 AM
thanx dude;)
more...
pictures hair college student resume
amitga
02-23 03:02 PM
I know most of the people will laugh at this post beacuse here we are struggling to get the Green Card and this person is taking about Citizenship. But still this post has a point.
Canada actually works this way. They calculate the citizenship based on the date you enterered Canada and not from the date you got a PR status. So in the same way a proposal can be made that the date a person start working(paying taxes) should be considered for granting the citizenship.
There is no point in wating 5 more years after getting the Green card.
CIR is getting closer attention now. We are all working hard for some legislation. Here, is my request for IV core to consider to include citizenship issues in CIR bill. We know that one has to wait 5 years after attaining LPR status (after 485 approval) to apply for naturalization.
In past days, immigrants come to US thro consular processing (no AOS in past) to become a permanent resident. Therefore, one has to wait 5 years to become a citizen. This period is necessary to check the character of a person before becoming a citizen. This same logic will not be good for long waiting applicants even for LPR. Most of us here in USA for more than 5 to 10 years. We have waited for labor certification since 2001, waited for 140 and now waiting for 485. We paid taxes, maintained legal status and good characters during last 5 to 10 years. It is unjustifiable for us to wait again another 5 years to become a citizen. In this current situation, one has to wait 10 to 15 years to become a citizen. It is a big wait. This wait is spoiling the high skilled immigrant�s career.
In this forum most of the members are in IT. For me, even having EAD or GC is not going to help much. I am not getting right job based on my education and skills and experience I gained in USA. With my skills, I can work in defense, and aerospace industries. Even if I have EAD or GC I may not get right job and most of the job requires security clearance or ITAR export license. It is very difficult for me to stay in right job and my skills are getting wasted.
Therefore, I request, IV to lobby to include some provision in CIR bill that address the naturalization issues for long waited applicants for GC. This may help all of us to get federal jobs too.
It will be great if they include such provison in CIR
�If any high skilled foreign worker legally entered or admitted to USA, continuously stayed in USA for more than five years, and maintained valid legal status during the stay and obtained Legal Permanent Resident status during that 5 years period, may eligible to file a naturalization to become a US citizen�
Canada actually works this way. They calculate the citizenship based on the date you enterered Canada and not from the date you got a PR status. So in the same way a proposal can be made that the date a person start working(paying taxes) should be considered for granting the citizenship.
There is no point in wating 5 more years after getting the Green card.
CIR is getting closer attention now. We are all working hard for some legislation. Here, is my request for IV core to consider to include citizenship issues in CIR bill. We know that one has to wait 5 years after attaining LPR status (after 485 approval) to apply for naturalization.
In past days, immigrants come to US thro consular processing (no AOS in past) to become a permanent resident. Therefore, one has to wait 5 years to become a citizen. This period is necessary to check the character of a person before becoming a citizen. This same logic will not be good for long waiting applicants even for LPR. Most of us here in USA for more than 5 to 10 years. We have waited for labor certification since 2001, waited for 140 and now waiting for 485. We paid taxes, maintained legal status and good characters during last 5 to 10 years. It is unjustifiable for us to wait again another 5 years to become a citizen. In this current situation, one has to wait 10 to 15 years to become a citizen. It is a big wait. This wait is spoiling the high skilled immigrant�s career.
In this forum most of the members are in IT. For me, even having EAD or GC is not going to help much. I am not getting right job based on my education and skills and experience I gained in USA. With my skills, I can work in defense, and aerospace industries. Even if I have EAD or GC I may not get right job and most of the job requires security clearance or ITAR export license. It is very difficult for me to stay in right job and my skills are getting wasted.
Therefore, I request, IV to lobby to include some provision in CIR bill that address the naturalization issues for long waited applicants for GC. This may help all of us to get federal jobs too.
It will be great if they include such provison in CIR
�If any high skilled foreign worker legally entered or admitted to USA, continuously stayed in USA for more than five years, and maintained valid legal status during the stay and obtained Legal Permanent Resident status during that 5 years period, may eligible to file a naturalization to become a US citizen�
dresses student resume outline red
bobzibub
02-18 01:10 PM
I'm a Canuck also waiting for the gc...
It is an honor to have your country thought of as an alternative.
For me, beyond the "it's home" part, there are considerations such as fiscal policy, public policy etc.
Canada is a pretty good place to live.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
Fiscally there have been federal surpluses for over a decade. (unlike the rest of the G7) This is important because of the baby boomers retiring and this will cause a lot of fiscal hurting in the next few decades for many countries.
The trade surplus is at it's lowest in 7 years but it is still a surplus.
There is universal health care (wait lists are a serious concern. They'll be fixed eventually).
There is relatively little racial strife. (much inter-racial marriage too.) Not that it doesn't happen, but it is much more fringe and it is frowned upon.
Cities like Vancouver are very cosmopolitan and individuals are exposed to the world outside their comfort zone. Sushi is fantastic there. Living costs are too high too.
There are more political parties so the issues of the day are not subservient to the political dynamic of one party over the other party. Not that politics doesn't get thrown into the mix, but it is not so much the only lens through which public policy is discussed.
Income taxes are high. I believe business taxes and costs are competitive though. There is less relative and absolute poverty than in the US. Schools are financed provincially, not by city, so there is not the problem of really bad schools in really poor districts. University tuition is not free, but not crazy priced either. There are government grants and loans for school expenses.
Canadians are much less romantic about war in general. I think that that is exemplified by the fact that we have Remembrance Day (Like the English and other Commonwealth countries) were the US has Veterans' day. Remembrance Day is to remember all the victims of war. Also, Canada is fighting in Afghanistan but not in Iraq.
There is not a general "immigrants (not us) cause all our problems" attitude. I watched one story where an Albertan company was actively recruiting labourers from Mexico. What a difference.
There are warts in any country. Sgorla above is right that one should check to see what the regulations are w.r.t professionals working in Canada--Definitely Always!!!!
I'm going back eventually. And I am happy that some people consider it as a place to work and live. Welcome!
Cheers,
-b
It is an honor to have your country thought of as an alternative.
For me, beyond the "it's home" part, there are considerations such as fiscal policy, public policy etc.
Canada is a pretty good place to live.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
Fiscally there have been federal surpluses for over a decade. (unlike the rest of the G7) This is important because of the baby boomers retiring and this will cause a lot of fiscal hurting in the next few decades for many countries.
The trade surplus is at it's lowest in 7 years but it is still a surplus.
There is universal health care (wait lists are a serious concern. They'll be fixed eventually).
There is relatively little racial strife. (much inter-racial marriage too.) Not that it doesn't happen, but it is much more fringe and it is frowned upon.
Cities like Vancouver are very cosmopolitan and individuals are exposed to the world outside their comfort zone. Sushi is fantastic there. Living costs are too high too.
There are more political parties so the issues of the day are not subservient to the political dynamic of one party over the other party. Not that politics doesn't get thrown into the mix, but it is not so much the only lens through which public policy is discussed.
Income taxes are high. I believe business taxes and costs are competitive though. There is less relative and absolute poverty than in the US. Schools are financed provincially, not by city, so there is not the problem of really bad schools in really poor districts. University tuition is not free, but not crazy priced either. There are government grants and loans for school expenses.
Canadians are much less romantic about war in general. I think that that is exemplified by the fact that we have Remembrance Day (Like the English and other Commonwealth countries) were the US has Veterans' day. Remembrance Day is to remember all the victims of war. Also, Canada is fighting in Afghanistan but not in Iraq.
There is not a general "immigrants (not us) cause all our problems" attitude. I watched one story where an Albertan company was actively recruiting labourers from Mexico. What a difference.
There are warts in any country. Sgorla above is right that one should check to see what the regulations are w.r.t professionals working in Canada--Definitely Always!!!!
I'm going back eventually. And I am happy that some people consider it as a place to work and live. Welcome!
Cheers,
-b
more...
makeup Get Your Resume Template!
inskrish
01-11 09:37 AM
Hi All:
I have decided after many years of waiting for my pending I-485 to be approved to return back home for good. I am ROW EB3 with a priority date of May 2005. Last time I checked, my application is pre adjudicated and name check and everything else is completed and just waiting on PD to be current to be approved. However, with the current retrogression and no end in sight, I am throwing the towel and decided to return home. I have been working on EAD for 2 years now and I travel using AP. I didn�t transfer my H-1B visa from my old job to my current employer.
my first question is : in case I go home and I live there for few years and I decide to come back here, can I transfer my old H-1B visa to any new employer in case I find a job with a new company in the future? Or I have to apply for a new H-1B visa to be able to come back.
My second question: what other things I need to take care before I leave from here? Do I need to notify Social Security Admin? etc.... I want to make sure that I have everything take care of before I leave, in case I decide to come back to work in the US in the future.
Thank you in advance for your advice
Hi,
Sorry to see you have decided to leave USA. In Jan.10 VB, DOS estimated that the EB3 ROW cut-off date will reach somewhere between Apr.05-Aug.05 by Sep.10;so, your case will be current in eight months. Can't you wait for another year or so to get your GC? Just throwing some thoughts to ease your situation!
All the best!
I have decided after many years of waiting for my pending I-485 to be approved to return back home for good. I am ROW EB3 with a priority date of May 2005. Last time I checked, my application is pre adjudicated and name check and everything else is completed and just waiting on PD to be current to be approved. However, with the current retrogression and no end in sight, I am throwing the towel and decided to return home. I have been working on EAD for 2 years now and I travel using AP. I didn�t transfer my H-1B visa from my old job to my current employer.
my first question is : in case I go home and I live there for few years and I decide to come back here, can I transfer my old H-1B visa to any new employer in case I find a job with a new company in the future? Or I have to apply for a new H-1B visa to be able to come back.
My second question: what other things I need to take care before I leave from here? Do I need to notify Social Security Admin? etc.... I want to make sure that I have everything take care of before I leave, in case I decide to come back to work in the US in the future.
Thank you in advance for your advice
Hi,
Sorry to see you have decided to leave USA. In Jan.10 VB, DOS estimated that the EB3 ROW cut-off date will reach somewhere between Apr.05-Aug.05 by Sep.10;so, your case will be current in eight months. Can't you wait for another year or so to get your GC? Just throwing some thoughts to ease your situation!
All the best!
girlfriend student resume outline
vrbest
10-15 11:21 AM
Unfortunately, We got the rebate for 3 of us who had SSN and not for my son with TIN. But I will get it back from IRS this year..:D
plus no one cares for illegality for a kid... i dont remember showing my son's tin to anyone for anything except for taxes...
plus no one cares for illegality for a kid... i dont remember showing my son's tin to anyone for anything except for taxes...
hairstyles student resume templates for
maddipati1
08-31 12:11 PM
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual_Report_2007.pdf
YES INDEED, VERY INFORMATIVE. THX
YES INDEED, VERY INFORMATIVE. THX
priti8888
07-27 05:46 PM
Dude,
if you haven't heard enough.
...for a guy asking for help, you sure do have a butt load of attitude.
maybe the guy ur friend married actually just jumped the rio grande and posing as US citizen. why else would ur friend be depressed.
what moron stays depressed after getting married to a "not-too-hot-lookin-but-my-ticket-to-easy-citizenship" spouse
i always wanted to say this!
hehheh...LOL...:D u made my day....This the funniest comment I have heard...:)
Good point!!! Why on earth would he/she be depressed?? too egoistic to ask spouse for a GC;)???
if you haven't heard enough.
...for a guy asking for help, you sure do have a butt load of attitude.
maybe the guy ur friend married actually just jumped the rio grande and posing as US citizen. why else would ur friend be depressed.
what moron stays depressed after getting married to a "not-too-hot-lookin-but-my-ticket-to-easy-citizenship" spouse
i always wanted to say this!
hehheh...LOL...:D u made my day....This the funniest comment I have heard...:)
Good point!!! Why on earth would he/she be depressed?? too egoistic to ask spouse for a GC;)???
hopefulgc
08-21 01:38 PM
i am one of the victims:)
-----
Your item was delivered at 11:34 AM on July 2, 2007 in LINCOLN, NE 68501 to INS EXPRESS . The item was signed for by B GERKENSMEYER.
------
No receipts, no checks cashed, nothing!
i think Mr. GERKENSMEYER swallowed our apps for breakfast and hasn't crapped it out in the receipting queue yet.
-----
Your item was delivered at 11:34 AM on July 2, 2007 in LINCOLN, NE 68501 to INS EXPRESS . The item was signed for by B GERKENSMEYER.
------
No receipts, no checks cashed, nothing!
i think Mr. GERKENSMEYER swallowed our apps for breakfast and hasn't crapped it out in the receipting queue yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment